Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion about PHN  (Read 406 times)
AbuQays Crypto (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 01:40:58 PM

PHILLIONEX PROJECT

Overview

Phillionex is the centralised startup funding marketplace where entrepreneur and investors are brought together in a single hub to interact and evaluate the potentials of any project with respect to viability and funding. The platform will serve as a clearing house, providing a funding exchange and  connecting to various fund providers for the benefit of start ups. Every new project will be matched to a potential investor, and if there is a genuine interest to explore the Project further, Phillionex will create the room for such project to be funded by gradually managing the whole process of evaluation by the investor. Phillionex will provide an opportunity for entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas to potential fund providers.

Investors can view an array of available opportunities and choose which one best suit their investment appetite and risk profile. With Phillionex, investing is made very exciting because even the smallest  investor can  invest in a portfolio of early growth projects which may have mezzanine capital firms and other financial professionals already invested. Hence, any one prospective project is essentially well analysed and derisked, providing many first-timer investors the opportunity to benefit from the experience of savvy professionals. You can invest with the smallest amount possible, as low as USD50.The Phillionex Platform will also provide the services of experienced  coaches who can help entrepreneurs organise their project ideas in a way that is acceptable and attractive to investors.

Value proposition

What's the value proposition of Phillionex, and how is it different from your typical crowdfunding service? In simple terms, it's a connection point  linking to all other service providers who have presented one opportunity or the other to the investing public. So,instead of having to search through several crowdfunding website, Phillionex provides a pool of  all resources under one roof for the benefit of both entrepreneurs and investors alike.

The Phillion Token

The Phillion Token, PHN will serve as the payment token for all service delivered on the Phillion platform. This token will also be listed and traded on some cryptocurrency exchanges to enable accessibility and adoption. In an era where traditional orthodox funding has become inaccessible to many startups, Phillionex will bridge that gap by providing a platform for all in the emerging new economy of crowdfunding.

Timeline:

We believe that every investment opportunity is unique, with different peculiarities. Hence, in creating this project, the Phillionex team is motivated by the desire to distill all information and data out there, and present it in a way that would be easily understood by all users of the platform. We see this as a great depth of responsibility. The unfolding world of new technology  and the opportunities that goes with them requires proper understanding. The Phillionex Platform shall have both a deskstop and a mobile platform for all to use.

The Phillionex Project will undergo gradual development and will be launched on 2 February 2020.

Thank you.

Phillionex Development Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoShade
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:15:49 PM

Good to see this project is back up after being abandoned for a while. I expect this is a new team behind it what will take the lead and pick it up.
Good luck
AbuQays Crypto (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 03:33:24 PM

We are the new team in this token and would like to note that the site and road map are under construction
NCA_Greg777

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:40:47 PM

When will the telegram or discord server be available?
talkshi

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 04:07:22 AM

There is already similar platforms like this like BitBay just another coin we don't need in my opinion sorry. Plus there is like a kabillion coins you put up for sale on an exchange I won't mention here kind of scammy.
AbuQays Crypto (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:55:29 PM

PHN is now available on Crex24 Exchange
 https://crex24.com/exchange/PHN-BTC
mondaybam

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 09:41:46 AM

good evening
ive read your article and assume that your the team manager or working in PHILLIONEX PROJECT

i had PHN coins in coinexchange.io for long day
and i got announce that coinexchange would be closed soon

so ive tried to transfer my PHN coins to crex24 exchange to trade continuously.

but somehow, ive attahched smart contract (0xF73Fc4B74a4CC6F9ea203A9d5BBFf4fFCe3A4c48) of PHN on 'received address' instead of my deposit address in crex24.

so my PHN sent to the smart contract address.

is there a way that get back my unwanted sent PHN coins to me?

i can prove my transaction and ETH address if its necessary..

thank you so much and hope you can manage and help me.

please contact me thru personal messages.
AbuQays Crypto (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:04:51 PM

https://crex24.com/exchange/PHN-USD
AbuQays Crypto (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:12:02 PM

People who have problems, please join our avatar support room and explain the problem
https://t.me/phillionex
AbuQays Crypto (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 04:42:23 PM

https://crex24.com/exchange/PHN-ETH
sevme44

Activity: 1

View Profile