Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ModiHost - next step in the evolution of the hospitality Industry  (Read 6428 times)
protokhaute

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:32:38 PM

Most of all, I was interested in the fact that clients will be able to get an individual approach while traveling.

This will make them feel at home and spend a little more.

What kind of individual approach do you mean? Is there any special service for your customers?

Artificial intelligence will refer to the database in which all customer preferences will be stored.

This will allow the client to always get what he is used to.

I still have a very important question about the options for collecting this data.

How will customer information be entered into this database?
nosgeletphy

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:05:00 PM

You've got the point exactly. Imagine that hotel staff knows your name and details, thanks to the face recognition algo.
AI will suggest what are you interested in, so the front desk manager will give you meaningful information.
This approach will increase guest satisfaction, and a guest will leave a positive review. He will be spending extra at the premise.
AI remembers all guests, knows their habits, learns how to interact with them in the best way and ultimately increases the number
of services a guest use, which increases sales. Everyone loves a personalized approach. ModiHost will make sure to give it to
every guest.

Hope this works for most people. It would be nice to consider the fact that there are people who may suspect that something is wrong or something like that. Perhaps for some customers it makes sense to pretend that you do not know about their preferences.

Each client himself gives approval for the collection and use of personal data, so it makes no sense to hide something

How does this happen? Does the client have to sign a card when registering at the hotel?
delopibo

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:34:17 PM

For some time I did not follow the industry, but now everyone wants to use artificial intelligence and blockchain in their projects. Sometimes even where it is not needed. I have a logical question, is it possible to implement this project without artificial intelligence?

In this case, artificial intelligence is used very effectively and gives a 25% increase in sales.

This reduces the need for a large number of staff

How was a 25% increase in sales calculated?

I think that this is only theoretical data and in fact it could be different

Yes, this is a theoretical calculation of increasing sales.

Only in real conditions after the launch of the platform can you see real performance indicators

Judging by my experience using artificial intelligence, sales can increase up to 68%.

You need to take into account the mentality and fine-tune the robot
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 397

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:42:49 AM

Most of all, I was interested in the fact that clients will be able to get an individual approach while traveling.

What kind of individual approach do you mean? Is there any special service for your customers?

Artificial intelligence will refer to the database in which all customer preferences will be stored.

I still have a very important question about the options for collecting this data.

Specific data is collected automatically, as it happens when you visit a hotel.
When you order food, upgrade your room or order the laundry service - such activities are collected in your final bill, which you pay upon check out.
The data is collected the same way, but of course, a guest can opt-out of using his data with AI algos, if he feels uncomfortable about it.
Opting out could be arranged during the check-in process, via the app or by simply asking a chatbot to stop collecting the information at any time.
protokhaute

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:32:15 PM

For some time I did not follow the industry, but now everyone wants to use artificial intelligence and blockchain in their projects. Sometimes even where it is not needed. I have a logical question, is it possible to implement this project without artificial intelligence?

In this case, artificial intelligence is used very effectively and gives a 25% increase in sales.

This reduces the need for a large number of staff

How was a 25% increase in sales calculated?

I think that this is only theoretical data and in fact it could be different

Yes, this is a theoretical calculation of increasing sales.

Only in real conditions after the launch of the platform can you see real performance indicators

Judging by my experience using artificial intelligence, sales can increase up to 68%.

You need to take into account the mentality and fine-tune the robot

Therefore, it is necessary to apply artificial intelligence, which can quickly adapt to any mentality.

Especially knowing customer preferences
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:44:57 PM

Each hotel will turn into a high-tech space

Just imagine how the hotel industry will change if in the work of each hotel around the world will be implemented blockchain and AI. What can new technologies be used for?

Using blockchain for transparancy and scalability, utilizing the power of AI for the better customer experience. Predicting customers needs beyond expectations.
ModiHost is an innovative SaaS hotel management system - which is an easy access to AI technologies for the hotel of any scale.

Prediction of guest’s needs and preferences makes them feel special!

Creating exceptional personalized experience for the guest with a number of technologies like Watson personal assistant, chatbots, and direct interaction with a guest.

And each hotel will turn into a high-tech space of a new generation!

Are you interested in it? Find out more: https://modihost.io/

protokhaute

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:51:49 PM

Press about us: What’s Your Alternative If Mining And Staking No Longer Pays Off?

Please read an article with a comparison of Modihost Pool system vs cryptocurrency mining and staking.

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2019/11/whats-your-alternative-if-mining-and-staking-no-longer-pays-off

https://a.radikal.ru/a18/1911/d6/fe868d346d0b.jpg

I did not quite understand. That is, buying your tokens, can I have passive income?
nosgeletphy

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:14:57 PM

As far as I understand, the database will store information about all client preferences. Information about his purchases, his favorite food, favorite wave, etc.
spasretagard

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:33:04 PM

Press about us: What’s Your Alternative If Mining And Staking No Longer Pays Off?

Please read an article with a comparison of Modihost Pool system vs cryptocurrency mining and staking.

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2019/11/whats-your-alternative-if-mining-and-staking-no-longer-pays-off

That is, tokens are needed to process information in the database? Every time an artificial intelligence refers to the base, does the hotel pay a small commission?
protokhaute

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:54:08 PM

You've got the point exactly. Imagine that hotel staff knows your name and details, thanks to the face recognition algo.
AI will suggest what are you interested in, so the front desk manager will give you meaningful information.
This approach will increase guest satisfaction, and a guest will leave a positive review. He will be spending extra at the premise.
AI remembers all guests, knows their habits, learns how to interact with them in the best way and ultimately increases the number
of services a guest use, which increases sales. Everyone loves a personalized approach. ModiHost will make sure to give it to
every guest.

Hope this works for most people. It would be nice to consider the fact that there are people who may suspect that something is wrong or something like that. Perhaps for some customers it makes sense to pretend that you do not know about their preferences.

Each client himself gives approval for the collection and use of personal data, so it makes no sense to hide something

How does this happen? Does the client have to sign a card when registering at the hotel?

For me at the moment it is also unclear exactly how the collection of information about the client will occur and how the client will confirm its consent to the collection and storage of data about itself
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:29:13 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 12:19:22 PM by Modihost

I did not quite understand. That is, buying your tokens, can I have passive income?

You have an option to deposit your tokens into public lending pools, which are ethereum smart contracts.
This way your tokens will take part in circulation between hotels and pools earning interest for you.
Please refer to WP for further information.

That is, tokens are needed to process information in the database? Every time an artificial intelligence refers to the base, does the hotel pay a small commission?

A hotel pays a small commission every time an upsale happens. This approach guarantees that Modihost is rewarded  for each action, which leads to upsale.

For me at the moment it is also unclear exactly how the collection of information about the client will occur and how the client will confirm its consent to the collection and storage of data about itself

Data collection will happen precisely as it is happening right now at any premise. A guest is giving his consent to collect his data upon check-in.

New opportunities for hotel owners

The hospitality industry will soon be different. Traditional hotel management software has gone a little way in changing how guests interact within the hospitality industry.

Until now, the newest and most influential technologies in the world have not been widely deployed in the hospitality sector. We are changing this. The ModiHost solution comprises a unique combination of AI, Cognitive Computing, Voice Recognition, IoT, Automation and Robotics.

At the heart of the ModiHost HMS is the delivery of excellent customer experience! The ModiHost HMS is about to change the industry entirely and permanently.

As AI interfaces with and learns each customer's likes and preferences, ModiHost is empowered to predict a guest's needs and reasonable requests. The system facilitates a customer experience that reaches beyond all expectations.

To find out more, go to: https://modihost.io/
meipophyco

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:20:24 AM

You have an option to deposit your tokens into public lending pools, which are ethereum smart contracts.
This way your tokens will take part in circulation between hotels and pools earning interest for you.

A hotel pays a small commission every time an upsale happens. This approach guarantees that Modihost is rewarded  for each action, which leads to upsale.

Data collection will happen precisely as it is happening right now at any premise. A guest is giving his consent to collect his data upon check-in.

The hospitality industry will soon be unrecognisable. Traditional hotel management software has gone a little way in changing how guests interact within the hospitality industry.

Until now, the newest and most powerful technologies in the world have not been widely deployed in the hospitality sector. We are changing this. The ModiHost solution comprises a unique combination of AI, Cognitive Computing, Voice Recognition, IoT, Automation and Robotics.

At the heart of the ModiHost HMS is the delivery of a supreme customer experience! The ModiHost HMS is about to change the industry completely and permanently.

As AI interfaces with and learns each customer’s likes and preferences, ModiHost is empowered to predict a guest’s needs and likely requests. The system facilitates a customer experience that reaches beyond all expectations.

https://d.radikal.ru/d16/1911/ad/587b45752c64.jpg

That is, until there is no sale, does the hotel pay anything for using Modihost?

The very right approach that will make you feel better
delopibo

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:44:08 AM

When will your token be added to coinmarketcap and coingecko?
meipophyco

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:24:33 AM

Does your company have partnerships with other blockchain companies?

I wonder where you get experience in working with blockchain.
delopibo

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:46:59 AM

The hospitality industry will soon be unrecognisable. Traditional hotel management software has gone a little way in changing how guests interact within the hospitality industry.

Until now, the newest and most powerful technologies in the world have not been widely deployed in the hospitality sector. We are changing this. The ModiHost solution comprises a unique combination of AI, Cognitive Computing, Voice Recognition, IoT, Automation and Robotics.

At the heart of the ModiHost HMS is the delivery of a supreme customer experience! The ModiHost HMS is about to change the industry completely and permanently.

As AI interfaces with and learns each customer’s likes and preferences, ModiHost is empowered to predict a guest’s needs and likely requests. The system facilitates a customer experience that reaches beyond all expectations.

https://d.radikal.ru/d16/1911/ad/587b45752c64.jpg

That is, he will have to indicate all the information about his preferences in the application form during registration?
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:30:08 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2019, 06:11:10 AM by Modihost

That is, he will have to indicate all the information about his preferences in the application form during registration?

A poll with the initial client's preferences is one of the possible scenarios, along with many others. For instance, a client could grant access to his social profiles. The platform could fetch the preferences from a social profile if a guest is comfortable with it.

When will your token be added to coinmarketcap and coingecko?

Plz follow our news Smiley

Hospitality is one of the strongest Industries at the moment

Do you know that the travel and tourism industry is one of the largest and fastest-growing industries in the world? Today we will tell you some interesting facts about this promising industry, the critical component of which is the accommodation of guests.
1.6 billion bookings in 2017

10.2% of Global GDP
$570 billion hotel industry market value.
ModiHost project offers an innovative solution in the multimillion-dollar market of hospitality services, capable of bringing to a new level the entire global hospitality business.

How the platform works

ModiHost is an innovative SaaS hotel management system facilitating easy access to AI technologies for hotels of any size or complexity.
More information is available on our website https://modihost.io/
richuk

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:16:22 AM

What is the cost of the project tokens?
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:19:00 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2019, 08:52:04 AM by Modihost

This information will be announced at a later stage. Please keep an eye on the platform's updates

That is, after user permission, will you analyze customer data from social networks and identify their needs and preferences?
As mentioned earlier, the social profile could be a useful source of initial client's data. Modihost will ask for permission prior to accessing this data.

How will sales of hotel rooms and related services be increased?

How did you conduct research on the effectiveness of using your platform?

1) The platform is using AI algorithms, which in turn are offering relevant options to the guests based upon their previous experience and preferences.

2) A separate poll was conducted among hoteliers and decision-makers to make sure our platform is attractive to hoteliers.

Do you have hotel owners on your team? I am wondering if you have any experience in the hospitality industry.

Sure, one of the team members has a strong hospitality industry background.

Meet the team

What strengthens our faith in success is that our team gathered professionals from various business fields from all over the world. Every team member, being an expert in his or her field, brings something unique to the table, improving and perfecting the entire endeavour. Today we would like you to meet our team.

Stephan Radwitz
                                                                                     CEO

Several iconic construction projects such as the Carl-Benz Stadion, multi-purpose stadium in Mannheim and the Gläserne Manufaktur in Saxony, Germany.

Krish Mahajan
                                                                                     CTO

UPI (Unified Payments Interface) for the National Payments Corporation of India which is handled over 150 million transactions in its first month of operation.

Fiona Yalcin
                                                                                     CFO

With a background in Human Resource Management and Development in the Hospitality Industry, she is the ideal person on the Modinori team.

We believe that a strong, driven, professional team provides the unbreakable backbone that can build up strength to maintain sustainment and ensure lasting viability in its project. So ModiHost Team will be glad to talk to you about anything regarding the platform.

https://modihost.io/

Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:37:04 AM

This information will be announced at a later stage. Please keep an eye on the platform's updates

That is, after user permission, will you analyze customer data from social networks and identify their needs and preferences?

As mentioned earlier, the social profile could be a useful source of initial client's data. Modihost will ask for permission prior to accessing this data.

How will sales of hotel rooms and related services be increased?

How did you conduct research on the effectiveness of using your platform?

1) The platform is using AI algorithms, which in turn are offering relevant options to the guests based upon their previous experience and preferences.

2) A separate poll was conducted among hoteliers and decision-makers to make sure our platform is attractive to hoteliers.

Do you have hotel owners on your team? I am wondering if you have any experience in the hospitality industry.

Sure, one of the team members has a strong hospitality industry background.

Will tokens be sold through ICO or IEO?

Tokensale information will be announced later.

Will data from social networks be analyzed by ModiHost employees or will a robot with artificial intelligence do it?

AI algorithms will process all data. Employes will not have access to it.
viegramcotdea

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:39:05 AM

All hotels that will cooperate with you will need to sign cooperation agreements?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: