Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:43:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Crypto Pump Island a scam or legit?  (Read 1219 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:22:38 PM

Speaking of pump group in telegram, there's a lot of them but only you can prove if they are legit or not.
However, if I have to rate in overall, they are not, because it's like giving a call in sports betting when they can't even make themselves benefit on their knowledge.
There is no need to prove anything if a telegram group has the word pump in its name then it is obvious they know what they are doing and their participants should know it as well, that is nothing but a pump and dump scheme and mot people lose money with it, the only ones that make money are the organizers and a few lucky people that got out before the price of the coin crashed, everyone else has to lose money and instead of accepting their losses most of them run to the next pump and dump group feeling they can be one of the few lucky traders and make money that way when the odds of that are very low.
ontrackk

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:50:54 PM

When you spend it in learning how to trade yourself, the money and time you would use to chase after pump and dump groups should be more useful. It's for yourself the best thing you can do. To be honest, you will be left dependent on pump and signal groups–always waiting for signals to be fed. The worst part is that in the long run, if you don't decide to start your own trading career, you'll lack the courage to do business unless someone tells you to do it even if you get it right. Pumps and dumps are scams.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
pelukas_vgo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 06:54:47 PM

Hello, guys

I have access to the Crypto pump island signals. It is a legit channel where the admin shares the signals that you have to invest. Just that. There is no much more about the channel.
If you want to have a try, please add me on telegram @pelukas_vgo (+34 722 12 44 69). I create a private group where I share the same signals with you, and if you like, the price will be too much lower than the original asks for (he asks for 0,03 BTC).
pelukas_vgo

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 07:10:05 PM

Hello, guys

I have access to the telegram group Crypto Pump Island signals. It is a legit channel where the admin shares the signals that you have to invest. Just that. There is no much more about the channel.
If you want to have a try, please add me on telegram @pelukas_vgo (+34 722 12 44 69). I create a private group where I share the same signals with you, and if you like, the price will be too much lower than the original asks for (he asks for 0,03 BTC).
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:02:30 PM

hey guys,
i found this group called "Crypto Pump Island" on telegram..
They are doing Pump and Dumbs....and are selling a Premium Membership.
So my question is: is this Premium Group worth it ? And has anyone of you any expierences with this premium group ?
thanks in advantage

Nope I would doubt about their group especially about paying for a premium membership. In the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, there are no such guarantees about the price movement. Just like stocks, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have no astronomical guaranteed returns. They are just another pump and dump group, so I would advise you to stay away from them and save your hard-earned money. Instead, you are going to start learning how to trade in a legit way. Only invest and trade what you can afford to lose.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:51:43 PM

Hello, guys

I have access to the telegram group Crypto Pump Island signals. It is a legit channel where the admin shares the signals that you have to invest. Just that. There is no much more about the channel.

Even if you would go it more lower or lets say 0.01 BTC. No one will really be paying up something like that just for them to get those pump and dump signals.

Even if its for free  then its not advisable for someone to join up these things yet the tendency of getting ton loads of shit tokens is high.

You wouldnt know if those coins had already been pumped and just luring out those noobs inside for them to buy and then you do sell off your load to
secure your profits.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 10:10:33 PM

Hello, guys

I have access to the Crypto pump island signals. It is a legit channel where the admin shares the signals that you have to invest. Just that. There is no much more about the channel.
Don't believe about pump signals. They are going to rip you money, don't be too gullible with such words from someone who just come off to say that they know it's legit.
Don't think of it that way. It's common and known that signals group are not worth of your time and money. Trade on your own and just look for indications on the web freely.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2021, 11:34:16 PM

hey guys,
So my question is: is this Premium Group worth it ? And has anyone of you any expierences with this premium group ?
thanks in advantage
That's a red flag for me, for your own good it's best you stay away from all those so called pump and dump groups on telegram, 99% of them will help you get rekt'd faster, I know this because I have a friend who actually paid to join a Telegram group that claimed they will be dishing out trade signals, it didn't take too long he told me he lost a very huge amount of money(~$600) following their trade signals, so don't pay to join their shitty group else you will might get rekt.

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 07:49:19 PM

hey guys,
thanks in advantage
That's a red flag for me, for your own good it's best you stay away from all those so called pump and dump groups on telegram, 99% of them will help you get rekt'd faster, I know this because I have a friend who actually paid to join a Telegram group that claimed they will be dishing out trade signals, it didn't take too long he told me he lost a very huge amount of money(~$600) following their trade signals, so don't pay to join their shitty group else you will might get rekt.
Yeah it's a big red flag. Happened to me also 3 years ago when I just started crypto. Only one who is getting profit from there is the one who is calling pumps cause he buys first and for the rest is usually bad time and bad investments.
Maackayon1

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 10:16:13 PM

i have never paid for any signal group in this space and i wont pay anything for signals because its not the right way to do. if you feel like taking the risks join, you would stand in for the consequencies.

❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰
❱ Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols ❰
https://yearner.finance
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 10:10:41 PM

hey guys,
thanks in advantage
Yeah it's a big red flag. Happened to me also 3 years ago when I just started crypto. Only one who is getting profit from there is the one who is calling pumps cause he buys first and for the rest is usually bad time and bad investments.
Sorry about that, but that's exactly how those pump and dump Telegram groups work, it's a pity that most newbie traders find it difficult to analyze the market, they all want quick profits and thats the reason why they feel they can make quick profits with these pump and dump groups, which in turn makes them get rekt because they don't also analyze to confirm if the the signal they got is authentic they will just rush and place a buy order.

Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 11:28:08 PM

hey guys,
thanks in advantage
Sorry about that, but that's exactly how those pump and dump Telegram groups work, it's a pity that most newbie traders find it difficult to analyze the market, they all want quick profits and thats the reason why they feel they can make quick profits with these pump and dump groups, which in turn makes them get rekt because they don't also analyze to confirm if the the signal they got is authentic they will just rush and place a buy order.
People wont realize until they do experience those kind of unfortunate events.Its not that needed for them to experience but due to greed and being lazy on discovering or learning up things
they do most likely to end up on looking for best possible shortcut or fastest way for them to earn.

This is the time on where they do see these pump and dump groups which they do thought that making money was easy until the reality would slap up into their faces.

Sooner or later they would really able to realize into those mistakes that they had done. When you do like to earn money then you do need to work hard for it.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 10:28:40 PM

If they will offer a trial for free then try it, but if they will ask a payment, then you should stay away as there's no guarantee that you will be profitable when you avail on the service, lots of scam in telegram and that could be one.

Well if you try perhaps they will give you access and see how they are really pump a coin and you might be enticed to join later.
I would still take the offer, as long as we know how to manage the risk, we will not lose a lot of money if we will lose in the long run and we would know if their pump and dump group are effective.. There's no harm in trying anyway, besides all of us here want to experiment to find success. 

If they know when the coin will pump or dump, they should just do it their own, or they maybe are already rich by now, that's the logic.

Don't fall for that please.

So the best thing to do is to really stay away, simply as that as you might be greedy and fall for their trick.

Nice advice though, this is not good for people who are not ready to take a high risk trading activity.

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 07:57:51 AM

The genuine cash being made by individuals working the gathering and running the supposed siphons and dumps, and even with data on when the gathering attempting to control costs. There's no assurance you'll make anything except if you get in at or close to the value they got in at. In spite of the fact that obviously, that is unrealistic and anything that is unrealistic is probably going to have results.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 09:51:44 AM

i have never paid for any signal group in this space and i wont pay anything for signals because its not the right way to do. if you feel like taking the risks join, you would stand in for the consequencies.
not because it wasnt the right thing to do because a signal group might help you if your missing out and not all of them are scam or illegal but if you think you have the right knowledge to trade in your own you wont be needing those anymore .

hey guys,
thanks in advantage
its not dumb but its dump . if they are dumb why would you join  . i pasted the name crypto pump island on my browser to find any info  . they have a twitter and its active giving updates for free but on this site https://safetrading.today/traders/crypto-pump-islandpaid/ they were tagged as scammers . cant tell if the review site is reliable but i will not put any money to be sure
XZERO1

Activity: 504
Merit: 33

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 10:14:31 AM

Most of the people that pay premium membership for these supposed pump and dump group end up regretting it soon after, theoretically pump and dumps should work and give some profits, but the real problem is for those who get the call last which are the paid users of these premium groups, the owner/s of these groups can easily buy the very dip on that asset and then when they accumulate enough call it as a pump signal.

But the paid members won't have much time to buy when they call the coin for a pump, so they have to either use a bot or be really quick to at least not get on that trade on top of the first candle or they will lose around the same percentage of capital that they're trying to gain with joining such groups.

So ultimately more than anything else these pump groups are a great way to make money for their owner/s or anyone else that has access to the signal before they call it to their members, but as a for a normal member there I really doubt you're going to benefit from it and actually there's a good chance of losing money while trying to catch one of these pumps when you're like 2-3 seconds late and buy the absolute top.
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1130

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 08:21:02 PM

Most of the people that pay premium membership for these supposed pump and dump group end up regretting it soon after, theoretically pump and dumps should work and give some profits, but the real problem is for those who get the call last which are the paid users of these premium groups, the owner/s of these groups can easily buy the very dip on that asset and then when they accumulate enough call it as a pump signal.

But the paid members won't have much time to buy when they call the coin for a pump, so they have to either use a bot or be really quick to at least not get on that trade on top of the first candle or they will lose around the same percentage of capital that they're trying to gain with joining such groups.

So ultimately more than anything else these pump groups are a great way to make money for their owner/s or anyone else that has access to the signal before they call it to their members, but as a for a normal member there I really doubt you're going to benefit from it and actually there's a good chance of losing money while trying to catch one of these pumps when you're like 2-3 seconds late and buy the absolute top.
It is apparent that groups are not something that would work, and even if you do something legit, like even if you do not steal or scam people, and never buy a single cent of those pumped coins as the owner, only use that money from premiums as your advantage and never buy any coins so that you would be fair. In that case you are still scamming people in a way and this will still fail, why? Because at the end of the day there will be some people who will get in early and some people who get in too late and when price crashes the early ones will take profit while the late ones will not take any credit at all.

That is the sort of situation pump and dump creates and there is no solution to that at all, it is impossible to make everyone earn money so some people who paid premium amounts will be too late and lose money so it is going to be a scam for those people.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gelucho

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 12:06:46 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2021, 05:22:53 PM by gelucho

Hello, guys

Even if you would go it more lower or lets say 0.01 BTC. No one will really be paying up something like that just for them to get those pump and dump signals.

Even if its for free  then its not advisable for someone to join up these things yet the tendency of getting ton loads of shit tokens is high.

You wouldnt know if those coins had already been pumped and just luring out those noobs inside for them to buy and then you do sell off your load to
secure your profits.

PRICE is 0.006 BTC. I paid for it, and they are the same signals as the original group but cheaper. It look like this:

https://ibb.co/0sNLWWS

If you want to save your money on the original group that is very expensive, I advice you to contact @pelukas_vgo

New.in.trading

Activity: 211
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 12:02:23 PM

hey guys,
thanks in advantage
In Crypto Trading, for any coin, there are these pump gruops. From what I have seen so far, most of them work as follows:

-Some dudes create a pump group
-try to get medial attention
-try to get many ppl in their groups
-once they have "enough" members the trading begins
-the owners of these groups prepare the members for a pump ("pump will happen in 30 mins")
-then, they position themselves in the market of choice to avoid high spreads and get the max gain
-then they send the signal
-and most important now: usually they start closing their own positions when their group members come in, so they can sell their own coins to others
-90% of the users suffer losses
-group admins get rich, and sometimes even "help" the users with donations

-repeat.

At times they will stay out of the pumps themselves, to let the users have some gains, so the users stay in the group. Maybe every 4-5 pump.

All in all, its usually a scheme to make the admins rich and scam the users. No matter if its a shitcoin, or the allmighty BTCUSD, I would not touch these groups at all. Except, founding your own, to scam others of course Cheesy
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 02:00:19 PM

hey guys,
thanks in advantage

Well i will explain to you how it works. Those telegram peeps have tokens that they have bought at a very low price; they lure several people in and preach buy the dump. They set sell orders vulnerable peeps to buy and dump the tokens on you.

Why would you need a premium group when the forum itself offers you every trading guides you would need? Learn to trade by yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: