Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:43:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Crypto Pump Island a scam or legit?  (Read 1214 times)
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:50:24 PM

They are not worth the cash you pay to them. You're simply tossing cash. Channel that give signal are BS. I have joined a great deal of them and none of them are exact. Be cautious on these sorts of gatherings since it could lead you losing your cash. you can do exchanging all alone by basically applying the fundamentals. You just need to manage the market.
The question asked in OP is like two years old and I am not sure what prompted the thread to be bumped but yeah almost all the signals groups and self-claiming experts are just scammers trying to scam some innocent guys who are new to trading.

I have myself been part of such groups and thankfully I only joined the free ones and one thing I learned about these groups and signals is that, it is better to analyze of your own because at least that ensures you are not being trolled and with time you get better. While if you follow these groups you just get more and more dependent on thee groups who are doing nothing but playing guess games.

kevinbost

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 12:29:26 PM

Hello, guys

I have access to the telegram group Crypto Pump Island signals. It is a legit channel where the admin shares the signals that you have to invest. Just that. There is no much more about the channel.
If you want to have a try, please add me on telegram @pelukas_vgo (+34 722 12 44 69). I create a private group where I share the same signals with you, and if you like, the price will be too much lower than the original asks for (he asks for 0,03 BTC).

Even if you would go it more lower or lets say 0.01 BTC. No one will really be paying up something like that just for them to get those pump and dump signals.

Even if its for free  then its not advisable for someone to join up these things yet the tendency of getting ton loads of shit tokens is high.

You wouldnt know if those coins had already been pumped and just luring out those noobs inside for them to buy and then you do sell off your load to
secure your profits.

PRICE is 0.006 BTC. I paid for it, and they are the same signals as the original group but cheaper. It look like this:

https://ibb.co/0sNLWWS

If you want to save your money on the original group that is very expensive, I advice you to contact @pelukas_vgo

Thank you Sir !!!   Grin
Kenkenbct

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:48:44 AM

if you're considering joining this channel to make money , DON'T  until you've read my experience with them and you can decide for yourself.  3 months into my LIFETIME subscription which i paid 0.025 btc / $1500 usd at the time.  one day i suddenly got kicked and banned from their group being accused of selling their signals for profit!?  i was down over 50% at that point following their signals.

So "crypto pump island" are verified scammers.    DON'T FALL FOR IT.  hope this message gets out to whoever is doing your research and considering joining them
Bhig Daddy

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 06:06:24 AM

It a good thing you came up with something like this, I think this is one of the reason this forum was created, I wouldn't even advise you to pay for that group. Because after payment what they do is they just banned you from the group, forums like that are just total scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: