Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to protect your token's  (Read 709 times)
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:39:12 PM

so far, what i have done is store my coins in hardware wallet, ledger nano s. This thing is very safe. Unlike storing in a wallet exchange that can someday be hacked or bankrupt. With hardware wallet, we can easily access it anytime. Certainly with mnemonic or private key that only we know. Long-term investing becomes safer.

In 99 percent of cases, no hacking occurs, a person simply somehow, which, as a rule, does not remember, compromises his keys, and then writes on the fiction forum about the fact that his wallet was hacked. In the world of blockchain, you cannot hack into something that is not accessible. Your system or device may be hacked, but the fact that you stored your private keys on it is your fault.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:41:51 PM

First of all, you need to understand that under the influence of deception, new users who do not have experience are caught. Fraudsters take advantage of this and they managed to snatch the biggest jackpot in 2017 when cryptocurrency gained worldwide popularity. Our task, and this forum in particular, is to provide newcomers with information to reduce the risk of scam for new arrivals. Unfortunately, not all newcomers go ahead for knowledge, and therefore fall into scam.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:53:40 PM

so far, what i have done is store my coins in hardware wallet, ledger nano s. This thing is very safe. Unlike storing in a wallet exchange that can someday be hacked or bankrupt. With hardware wallet, we can easily access it anytime. Certainly with mnemonic or private key that only we know. Long-term investing becomes safer.

In 99 percent of cases, no hacking occurs, a person simply somehow, which, as a rule, does not remember, compromises his keys, and then writes on the fiction forum about the fact that his wallet was hacked. In the world of blockchain, you cannot hack into something that is not accessible. Your system or device may be hacked, but the fact that you stored your private keys on it is your fault.

well said if you keep your find out the correct place where other people's cannot access your private key. That is the best place for your security I don't think anyone can hack the any cryptocurrency wallet.
Some of the valid providers for centralised and have access on your wallet private key apart from this there is no problem for us.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:46:16 PM

The brilliant way how to use Ethereum wallet safely is storing the private key in a MetaMask application and access to your Etherum and ERC-20 tokens through this app, hackers will not see your private key  Smiley.
And the another positive thing is that MetaMask allows you to send cryptocurrencies with lowest possible fees.  Smiley

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:59:26 PM

There are lots of people who shouted for help every time i open the forum lots of them are scammed, lost a key for their wallets and more,
here are some tips that you can do to avoid this kind of incidents
1. Keep your keys for wallets in a secure place where you can easily access but others can't
This is the number one rule of thumb for me keep it in a safe place that accessible by you but not to other people
2. Never share your passwords to anyone
Remember even the closes person to you can turn you down sometimes, and hit you really hard when you don't expect
its okay to trust people around you but there should be a distance or a position where in okay you can't know everything about me its
too personal.
3. If you keep your keys codes etc in your computer make sure you always have a backup a clone for the drive to be safe.
This is the last one for me but this should be at first procedure you should do first always keep your backup because we all know
you don't know when your computer encounter a problem specially windows , which a lot of users are using ,
there you go this are some simple steps that can be done i hope this can help you keep you codes and keys safe every time

i agree with your words above
but, sometimes people click a phising link and put their private key ,
and if that happend people must move all their assets from that wallet to a new wallet
anyway in my opinion the best way to protect our tokens in by hold it in hardware wallet my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:12:14 PM

There are lots of people who shouted for help every time i open the forum lots of them are scammed, lost a key for their wallets and more,
1. Keep your keys for wallets in a secure place where you can easily access but others can't
This is the number one rule of thumb for me keep it in a safe place that accessible by you but not to other people
Remember even the closes person to you can turn you down sometimes, and hit you really hard when you don't expect
its okay to trust people around you but there should be a distance or a position where in okay you can't know everything about me its
too personal.
3. If you keep your keys codes etc in your computer make sure you always have a backup a clone for the drive to be safe.
This is the last one for me but this should be at first procedure you should do first always keep your backup because we all know
you don't know when your computer encounter a problem specially windows , which a lot of users are using ,
there you go this are some simple steps that can be done i hope this can help you keep you codes and keys safe every time

i agree with your words above
but, sometimes people click a phising link and put their private key ,
and if that happend people must move all their assets from that wallet to a new wallet
anyway in my opinion the best way to protect our tokens in by hold it in hardware wallet my friend

That is actually one of the main reason why their wallet has been intruded by hackers, especially when they receive an email regarding a certain site where they might put their private keys, just like before, fake myetherwallet has been created and many crypto users are affected. Luckily for those who is saving myetherwallet in their bookmark they are not become a victim of it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:39:04 AM

I know you join with hundred bounty and airdrop project, your token in your wallet have many kind with higher or lower price and many shit coin, better you can use your the same wallet for joining with an airdrop or bounty campaign but you have move your coin have value to the other wallet or you can create new wallet for keep your coin is safe than you have the same wallet always.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:55:31 AM

The best measure to prevent hacking is the lack of any information about your assets. If you are not talking about your cryptocurrencies in real or virtual life, most likely no one will even try to hack your wallets or accounts.
Of course, basic precautions should be.
yeah, i think that's a good idea.
indeed to prevent someone interested in our wallets, do not tell someone about the assets we have.
sometimes because the information we provide makes someone interested in finding out more about us.

indeed simple but in my opinion that's the most important part to prevent someone from hacking the contents of our wallet.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:58:50 AM

too personal.

The best way if you are using online wallet is to bookmark the wallet to avoid getting phishing and to keep your private key secured. If you want to secure your finds, better to put it in a hardware wallet than storing it in an online wallet. That way you can wnsure that your private keys are safe and to create a duplicate hard copy of your codes and access.

Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:33:22 AM

too personal.

The best way if you are using online wallet is to bookmark the wallet to avoid getting phishing and to keep your private key secured. If you want to secure your finds, better to put it in a hardware wallet than storing it in an online wallet. That way you can wnsure that your private keys are safe and to create a duplicate hard copy of your codes and access.
That's true, by saving the wallet to your bookmarks, you dont need to click for the links that was sent to you via email or even those posted link in social media or in any site that were crypto related. It helps us to prevent to become a victim of phising. Also use a hardware wallet as possible to assure the safety of your tokens/coins.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:39:47 AM

well i did access my wallet through browser i did check the link if it has the right link for the site and also double checking if i log out the acc on the browser to avoid them to scam but if you have a budget buy some hardware wallet for more secure and to avoid hacker getting through your wallet
checking links on the web may have to be needed all the time because phishing is now starting to openly attack asset owners and phishing is good at making the web almost 100% similar to the original web so it can avoid phishing when we open the wallet

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:43:07 AM

The best measure to prevent hacking is the lack of any information about your assets. If you are not talking about your cryptocurrencies in real or virtual life, most likely no one will even try to hack your wallets or accounts.
Of course, basic precautions should be.
yeah, i think that's a good idea.
indeed to prevent someone interested in our wallets, do not tell someone about the assets we have.
sometimes because the information we provide makes someone interested in finding out more about us.

indeed simple but in my opinion that's the most important part to prevent someone from hacking the contents of our wallet.
This concern your personal securities regarding to your close relationship  but for general you need to consider everything. Online hacking by dealing with phishing sites and installed viruses you need to have good knowledge to prevent this hacking tools to attack you.
With your personal understanding on how to work along with industry like this, securing your assets is the very first thing to come inside your mind. Do your diligence to research those proper ways to avoid being victimized.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:09:35 AM

well i did access my wallet through browser i did check the link if it has the right link for the site and also double checking if i log out the acc on the browser to avoid them to scam but if you have a budget buy some hardware wallet for more secure and to avoid hacker getting through your wallet
checking links on the web may have to be needed all the time because phishing is now starting to openly attack asset owners and phishing is good at making the web almost 100% similar to the original web so it can avoid phishing when we open the wallet

Also they have phising thing like we automated copy their address, so when we want to transfer balance to a wallet, we have to make sure that we paste the correct wallet
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:59:58 AM

You need to use a reliable wallet to protect your tokens there. In ethereum blockchain, use the wallet that doesn't require private key every time you want to use. Metemask for example, it doesn't use private key to send the tokens, but using browser extension, much safer than myetherwallet i think.

TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:12:08 AM

Hardware wallets are safe if you are ready to have it. Generally I think we should keep our private keys safe and never disclose it to anyone not even your closest pal. Also if you must protect your protect your tokens you should be mindful of sites you click so as not to get hacked. There should be a back up of your private key.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Davian144

Activity: 2534
Merit: 578

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:33:10 AM

Hardware wallets are safe if you are ready to have it. Generally I think we should keep our private keys safe and never disclose it to anyone not even your closest pal. Also if you must protect your protect your tokens you should be mindful of sites you click so as not to get hacked. There should be a back up of your private key.
Right, the solution to securing assets in a wallet is to use a hardware wallet, because the hardware wallet is very functional for asset security, I also want to have it for a long time, only for now I don't have the capital to buy it, but I will still try to get a hardware wallet.

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:39:08 AM

Hardware wallets are little tricker to use. Moreover, hardware wallets are subject to various exposures which could ruin the data within. So better stick with soft copies of private keys. I would suggest to rather write private keys on paper and keep it in safer place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:39:33 AM

To stay safe is to use hardware wallet I've come to understand that despite how careful one might be, there's always a mistake somewhere along the line which exposes private wallet details and leads to hack with hardware et that isn't possible
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:06:32 AM

Hardware wallets are little tricker to use. Moreover, hardware wallets are subject to various exposures which could ruin the data within. So better stick with soft copies of private keys. I would suggest to rather write private keys on paper and keep it in safer place.
I dont find it tricky to use, its user friendly for me. Hardware wallet has its own instructions and if you cant understand it, you can use google to learn how to use it. Its east to use and its more safe than using any online wallet to store cryptocurrency. When it comes to private keys, you can use google drive, it is safe and secured with 2FA verification.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:08:47 AM

Also they have phising thing like we automated copy their address, so when we want to transfer balance to a wallet, we have to make sure that we paste the correct wallet
It is usually a keylogger that can collect the data and the computer injected malware has an authorization for infection which can change the typed crypto address when the user wants to send funds to another crypto wallet. For avoiding phishing double-checking the crypto address before sending the funds is a necessary to step for protecting the both privacy and security.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: