Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YuTü.Co.in is a PONZI SCAM  (Read 542 times)
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:39:25 PM

I alredy sucked your mothers tits and she sucked my cock, but I did not enjoyed it because your mom was an old and ugly granny.

That make sense since I and your mother farmed you to be here.

You tried to steal $100K+ via fake escrow.

Instead of visiting my trust page, create a topic and ask about mdayonliner and his characters - there are a lot of people who will give you good answers.

I feel sad for you and Trump

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:48:09 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 03:00:53 AM by xtraelv

You tried to steal $100K+ via fake escrow. and have been already involved in ponzis according to trust rating  

He did not try to steal $100K in Escrow nor was the Escrow fake.

He tried to become an escrow for a large amount while not having a proven track record. Foolish but not dishonest.

Now lets talk about Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamov Aka YuTü.Co.in aka Phinnaeus Gage. First of all this guy is a criminal.

Oregon Police arrested Bruno Kucinskas, age 52, of Sandwich, IL, for driving while license suspended. Kucinskas was also issued citations for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and for operation of a vehicle that is overweight on registration. Kucinskas was transported to the Ogle County jail. These violations occurred in the 500 block of E. Washington Street. At 9:02 p.m. This is a police statement.

I admit to raping a 14 year old girl in Nashville back in the late 80's I believe it was, albeit I was put on 1 year probation for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. (she was my girlfriend's babysitter, and I did purchase a six-pack of beer of which she partook with me being fully aware of what was going on, just like I told the DA and judge). Can't believe that didn't come up, hence now fully retracting all posts pertaining to this unfortunately episode in my life. This is Brunos statement in the court about raping a babysitter.

Neither of those "prove" that he is a criminal

1) A traffic offense does not make someone a criminal.
2) If you follow the links - neither go to a valid site - they are accusations made by someone with a lot of negative trust from people that I trust - indicating that they are probably a scammer. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0 appears to be the topic where the accusations both start and have no reputable source.

Unless you can prove it from a reputable source it is not reliable nor likely to be true. If untrue it could be considered repeating libel.

Anyone can make a false link or fake quote. Something which is frequently done by scammers to discredit those that expose them. It doesn't make an accusation true.

Even if he said it on Bitcointalk himself it would not necessarily make it true. He often makes outlandish claims to beat trolls and scammers at their own false accusations. Examples of this are:

(edited)

The name is Bruno Kucinskas. And, I'm Leroy Fodor's huckleberry.

And, I masturbate to images of underage goats.

(edited)

BTW, you forgot to include that I fucked dead animals when I was 19-years-old.

I don't know Bruno other than by reputation. Making a scam accusation is serious and should not be done without proof. Rather than indulging is tit for tat exchanges of insults I would like to see some proof that backs up the accusations of the OP.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
ArturKarri

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

I checked this project, the strange thing is people Bruno Kucinskas
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

I checked this project, the strange thing is people Bruno Kucinskas

I fail to understand what is strange regarding this?

Did you find something that will jeopardize the project?
linreigns

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:29:48 PM

Glebs account now is controled by suchmoom (he bought it for $ 600 ) what for I don't know. another account called  YuTü.Co.in  was also sold by Gleb and now is running another HYIP scam called YuTü.Coin. I guess it is controlled by Indian or Nigerian scammers. Just read their telegram channel. The guy who is masked under Bruno Kucinskas name is not Bruno. The language Bruno was speaking is completely different. And just study the project closely.... It is well masked HYIP/PONZI scam.

Really, a scam you say  Huh Well this is awkward, look at the projects we are listing with on Excoincial

https://preview.ibb.co/dU6TKp/photo5242611577885141615.jpg

Excoincial has officially de-listed YuTuCoin. This was announced at t.me/excoincial
They also de-listed Creaether and BolttCoin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: