Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:22:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: simple and profitable trading indicators  (Read 127 times)
MURONDI (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:46:46 AM

I see here rarely talking about trading indicators, Trading indicators for me are very important for analyzing the direction of the market, When I entered the world of trading, the first thing I learned was trading indicators, if we find a suitable indicator we will be easier to read the direction of the market, there are so many indicators that are scattered on the internet, but I like some simple indicators that I think are quite helpful in trading, Bollinger Bands, zig zag, and MACD, each indicator has a different function, you can learn it, hopefully it's useful.
if there are friends who have the expertise to read profitable indicators can share here.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:06:43 AM

For the past month, I started to dump those indicators

Not as effective to me, not actually sure if I had problem reading them but I don't actually have a consistent success using them

I'm into Candlesticks, Trends, S&R analysis, had a success on these basic tools than those indicators you've mention.

Mahanton

Activity: 2758
Merit: 637

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:09:05 AM

I see here rarely talking about trading indicators, Trading indicators for me are very important for analyzing the direction of the market, When I entered the world of trading, the first thing I learned was trading indicators, if we find a suitable indicator we will be easier to read the direction of the market, there are so many indicators that are scattered on the internet, but I like some simple indicators that I think are quite helpful in trading, Bollinger Bands, zig zag, and MACD, each indicator has a different function, you can learn it, hopefully it's useful.
if there are friends who have the expertise to read profitable indicators can share here.
MACD,RSI,BB,S & R are my common indicators when i do trade up together with having no-grid line chart makes it more simple and neat.

These arent precise one but if you do have some sort of experienced eyes, even if you do have a plan and clean charting just seeing some
candles,you can picture out indicators thru your eyes. (Dont know if you do get my point.).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Julian ogan

Activity: 87
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:32:21 AM

There are many indicators. I am not an experienced trader but I have listed some of the best indicators are Camarilla, Admiral Markets Pivot, MACD, Ichimoku Cloud, Relative Strength Index (RSI) and Volume.

Camarilla:
> It identifies support and resistance
> It helps with determining the trend
> It adds confluence to our charts
> It shows the bullish and bearish zones of the day and the week
> It spots triggers
> It provides clear entry and exit points

Admiral Markets Pivot: Technical analysis S&R levels are presented uniquely and exclusively via the Admiral Markets Pivot indicator. It is also used as S&R Bitcoin technical indicator. Admiral Pivot is the professionally coded indicator for trading the financial markets. We use it for:

MACD: When we apply 5,13,1 instead of the standard 12,26,9 settings, we can get a visual representation of the MACD patterns for cryptocurrency CFD signals. These patterns could be applied to various trading strategies and systems as an additional filter for taking trade entries.

Ichimoku Cloud: Ichimoku Cloud or simply as Cloud, is a ‘complete’ indicator which uses moving average data to show the trend of an instrument, the strength of that trend, dynamic areas of present and future support and resistance, and more.

Relative Strength Index (RSI): It is a momentum oscillator which measures the speed and change of price movements.
In much more simple terms, this indicator is used by traders to get an idea of whether an instrument is overbought or oversold (though, as you will see, it is capable of doing much more than that).

Volume: Volume is an indicator which depicts the amount that an instrument was traded over a period of time.

Source:
https://admiralmarkets.com/education/articles/cryptocurrencies/cryptocurrency-trading-indicators
https://hackernoon.com/my-top-3-favourite-indicators-for-technical-analysis-of-cryptocurrencies-b552f584776d

MURONDI (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:46:17 AM

For the past month, I started to dump those indicators

Not as effective to me, not actually sure if I had problem reading them but I don't actually have a consistent success using them

I'm into Candlesticks, Trends, S&R analysis, had a success on these basic tools than those indicators you've mention.

some indicators are sometimes ineffective in certain circumstances, in addition to learning to read indicators you must also learn to understand market conditions, for example indicators to analyze trends, certainly it will not be effective when the market conditions are flat or irregular.

MACD,RSI,BB,S & R are my common indicators when i do trade up together with having no-grid line chart makes it more simple and neat.

These arent precise one but if you do have some sort of experienced eyes, even if you do have a plan and clean charting just seeing some
candles,you can picture out indicators thru your eyes. (Dont know if you do get my point.).

actually the candle is also an indicator, even the chart itself is also an indicator, candles usually also form patterns that we can read, example : Spinning Top pattern indicates Bullish or Bearish signals, Doji patterns show consolidation signals, Hammer patterns signal bullish signals, and many other patterns to read the direction of the market.

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:57:42 PM

MACD, Bollinger Bands, and RSI is really all you need if you're new. Knowing the trend of the market is also really good. Sometimes your indicators will indicate a rise in price coming, but if the market is just in the tanks, it may not actually happen and will continue to trend downwards. It's best to stick to trading only when the market is volatile and not only headed into one direction.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:06:13 PM

In crypto you never look at trading indicators. Trust me. Market is so volatile you'll never knew when it will going to down and up. Even Machine learning bots for speculating Market movements are useless. In Crypto, your trading indicators would be luck, news, shill and FUD.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:20:23 PM

RSI and Bollinger bands were commonly used indicator as far as I know but not having much belief on the trading indicators unless we have intention to trade,intra day trading.If we can able to hold the funds into longer term trading then fundamentals would be enough to sustain in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MURONDI (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:24:31 PM

In crypto you never look at trading indicators. Trust me. Market is so volatile you'll never knew when it will going to down and up. Even Machine learning bots for speculating Market movements are useless. In Crypto, your trading indicators would be luck, news, shill and FUD.

if we look at trading charts in the past, we will see repeating patterns, although there are no indicators that are 100% accurate but at least it helps, when the market is stable or the trend is the use of indicators is very helpful..
RSI and Bollinger bands were commonly used indicator as far as I know but not having much belief on the trading indicators unless we have intention to trade,intra day trading.If we can able to hold the funds into longer term trading then fundamentals would be enough to sustain in the market.
I don't really like the RSI indicator and rarely use it, but for Bollinger bands I always use it to determine price ranges and market conditions, so Bollinger band is not the main indicator but must be combined with other indicators.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: