Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A problem with Bitmain shipping.  (Read 119 times)
mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 6424

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:06:33 PM

I ordered a mining gear from Bitmain that got shipped out on 2019-09-21 , I ordered more gears after that and I received  all of them, when I check this order status I see this.

I did submit a ticket on Oct 3rd , but no reply from Bitmain so far, this could be due to the fact that it's "National Day Holiday" in China from 1 Oct to 7 Oct , maybe their email is full of tickets and complains and my turn is not there yet  Grin.

I want to know if anyone faced a similar issue before ? this will be my second issue regarding shipment from Bitmain , the first one was 2*L3s ordered last year, they got shipped by mistake to some other place, Bitmain said " It was not their fault, and the miners' ownership was transferred to me the moment they shipped the gears" , luckly a week or so later, DHL found my package and it was delivered to me , It does not make sense for them to use that garbage excuse again now since apparently the gear was sent back to them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████