Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ultima Online: Dexezy  (Read 165 times)
Dexezy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:30:04 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2019, 12:21:17 PM by Dexezy

DEXEZY
MMORPG-Giving the opportunity to produce tokens in the game. Without buying expensive equipment, huge electricity bills, buying capacity in cloud mining.
Ultima Online: Dexezy
You can have your house, your animals, be in a Guild or create your own Guild, go to the dungeon (and not only) on monsters, fight or coexist peacefully with the rest of the world. Importantly-you play not one/one, and with multiple other people, as from your cities, cleanup, the streets, so and from other cities, countries, continents, and so same various nationalities, faiths and color of skin.

DEXEZY.com -  Website

@dexezy - Telegram Chat

@dexezynews Telegram News

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultima_Online Ultima Online Wiki

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:11:23 PM

DEXEZY
MMORPG-Giving the opportunity to produce tokens in the game. Without buying expensive equipment, huge electricity bills, buying capacity in cloud mining.
Ultima Online: Dexezy
You can have your house, your animals, be in a Guild or create your own Guild, go to the dungeon (and not only) on monsters, fight or coexist peacefully with the rest of the world. Importantly-you play not one/one, and with multiple other people, as from your cities, cleanup, the streets, so and from other cities, countries, continents, and so same various nationalities, faiths and color of skin.

DEXEZY.com -  Website

@dexezy - Telegram Chat

@dexezynews Telegram News

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultima_Online Ultima Online Wiki

How is this affiliated with Ultima Online, a game over 2 decades old, way before there was any thoughts of blocks and chains in anybody's dream? Is there any endorsement from Ultima Online to use its brand name for such?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 06:27:35 PM

ya you cant just throw around big names like that man haha
people actually have gotten cease and desists for using big names in their projects without their permission
plus, to me, it just seems dumb to try to piggyback like that without the company even knowing, seems bound to fail Tongue

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Dexezy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:12:00 AM

people actually have gotten cease and desists for using big names in their projects without their permission
plus, to me, it just seems dumb to try to piggyback like that without the company even knowing, seems bound to fail Tongue

EA does not prohibit the use of Ultima Online. In the public domain, about a hundred projects related to Ultima Online.
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:56:17 AM

I don't understand why all of you are creating MMORPGs... They are not very popular nowadays. Only mobile versions. Session games are much more popular. And yes, I wouldn't trust this project, because of its name.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:31:15 PM

EA does not prohibit the use of Ultima Online. In the public domain, about a hundred projects related to Ultima Online.

None of them are a "for profit", which this is whichever way you slice it. Oh, it's crypto and decentralized and not fiat... wrong. Will this tokens not be traded? Is the "founder" not going to have an allocation of them that they are selling? Oh wait, it's not selling, it's exchange, but can't they be exchanged for other assets (including those with real-world value)? Yes they can.
But then, I'm no lawyer. Just smooth brain logic. Can you provide us with your lawyer's legal review?
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 05:43:51 AM

So what is the link between your project and Ultima Online.
Does the game (Ultima Online) have officially collaborated with your project, or your project is only a mirror for ultima online games.
very little information that you provide in ANN above, I would rather see you more likely to explain about Ultima Online, although an explanation of Ultima Online is more complete on wikipedia

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 10:55:17 PM

So what is the link between your project and Ultima Online.
Does the game (Ultima Online) have officially collaborated with your project, or your project is only a mirror for ultima online games.
very little information that you provide in ANN above, I would rather see you more likely to explain about Ultima Online, although an explanation of Ultima Online is more complete on wikipedia
As well good to know the pricing policy of the project, in-game reward ecosystem in which your token will be involved. Who will be the main persons in the development of your project?  I understand that you just launched your idea but community here wish to know the freshest news here, not from Telegram channel only.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:00:23 AM

How are you going to create value for this project? More players, chance of being valuable? Is it going to be listed on the exchange or just within your ecosystem? Try posting more details on your OP with visuals, don't put too much texts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: