Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:15:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What mean Merit summary?  (Read 339 times)
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 09:42:58 AM

I left for him a negative feedback since last March when he self-admitted that he sent merits to his alt who got banned. See reference of my feedback if you can read arabic. In that thread, i explained to him how he is breaking forum rules but he continued using the account and also participate in signsture campaigns.
Am surprised that he didn't yet banned for ban evasion. He didn't even receive a Red tag from a DT for merit abuse.
Ah is that you, You are the one who told me that I am get banned because of sending merit !! you told me first about multiple account! its look like you too didn't read rules about multiple account is legal. You to go read rules first, link here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
you can also help me by sending the rule of do not send merit !!

I asked in email why I am banned but there is no answer . its more than 7month that I am banned, and still for now didn't know why!

Well, it wasn't very difficult to know the reason for your ban. With a little search you could have found this topic :

Valer4ik, nguyenduyanh01, edynolan, yugyug, amanarora_1, tandy1232018, Readoy267742, hoaphilong129, waelgabr, Tcpark, charingane01, kireimo, and Lusya8461
[...]
Copy:
`snip`This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day.`snip`
(Archive)

Copy:
Quote from: charingane01 October 14, 2018, 02:30:41 AM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046404.msg46853038#msg46853038
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day.
(Archive)

Copy:
Quote from: kireimo April 29, 2018, 07:16:07 PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3376940.msg35891619#msg35891619
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!
(Archive)
[...]

Thank you very much for your time and support.
So what is the problem here? is it disallowed to comment same comment in postes? or I commented in scam project ?
If its about scam project, me too I didn't know that is scam!! if knew I will never even read it.
If its about paste the same comment !!! I think its not something that should be banned permanently
And really thank you for your time

Apart from plagiarism, You posted the same generic comments in three different projects ? Are All of these three projects are same and you have nothing new to say expect to save time to fill up your posting for the campaign , you copy pasted the exact same comment .

If one of your account got banned means then all of your accounts will get banned.No one will get banned for merit abuse but you will get red tag for that.
You can only use an alt of urs to appeal for your ban. If your appeal is unsuccessful,  you are not allowed to use this forum ever again. What you are doing now is called ban evasion.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: