Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Worrying about the Bitcoin Price  (Read 1179 times)
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:24:40 PM

It's now a daily sermon preaching to newbies that bitcoin is not just a get cash fast route however it falls on deaf ears and the end is disastrous for those greedy once.
It's however hard not to worry about the price of bitcoin when the price comes low
James1970

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:43:14 PM

Bitcoin price is the main reason why we here. Speculations cant be done without grow
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:41:10 PM

Why have worry with bitcoin price now? did you ever when bitcoin dump to $3k and now have raise up to $8k. No reason why have to keep worry with bitcoin because bitcoin price always can up, just wait and re investing for take double profit with your investment with bitcoin. I have faced many time with bitcoin have lower price for every time.

It is normal to worry, but it is not normal if we will talk about the price every hour every minute, we will lose our focus if we will do that and will create panic in ourself.

It's good to talk about the price, especially if you don't know your basis and you would like to know the opinions of expert, with this way, we are learning on how they do their speculation, how do they do their chart reading and so on.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:14:22 PM

It is really quite easy to say "stop worrying about the price". But to be honest, it is not at all. Specially for someone who has invested hundreds and thousands of dollars in bitcoin. Imagine you bought 1 BTC for $20,000 and then days are going and the price of the coin is dropping and dropping. Would you not worry? Would you not be nervous when you see that your investment when down by 80%?
Worrying actually helps. It helps you to get out of a bad situation before it actually occurs. Being totally carefree might bring a financial disaster.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:40:13 PM

The Bitcoin price certainly affects many things. It can help us gauge adoption along with other metrics as well as the sentiment of people who are currently invested.

Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme. It is the currency of the internet designed as a super hard form of money to challenge many status quos.

Even if we were to pay more attention to the price. Many of the people worrying don't know the basics of TA. I'm here to tell you that if you own any amount of BTC you are riding a rollercoaster that is affected by adoption, politics, whales and many other factors out of your control. The one thing you can count on is the math, The fact that is was the first, the 21million cap, it's security, and the torrent of frustration it brings older businesses who have grown lazy and abuse the masses(banks).

From a TA standpoint (i'm a noob with a background in music but i've been studying and doing paper trades for years now). Bitcoin has been consolidating for a few months after a pullback from a 1 year high. The fact that it's been trading in the range its at means that the whales and traders who bought in late can't affect the die hard HODLERS who were already in the market in early 2019. You can find articles explaining the demographics of Bitcoin holders. Those who bought in at 10k+ were the ones selling.

Other than that we have some whales playing in the ocean.

Remember this is about change and technology.

If you believe in the ideals money is more than likely to follow.

Be well!

The only people who are constantly worried about the market price of Bitcoin are those who have the assumption that Bitcoin is a get rich soon investment venture. They don't really understand about the entire nature of the Bitcoin market ecosystem. Once the price starts dropping, they begin to panic and make all kinds of FUDs. True Bitcoiners do not get worried when its price drops.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:50:01 PM

I think there is no need to worry about Bitcoins price.
It already proves that it could go up and recover everytime it falls down we just have to wait for it.
So I think we shouldn't really be worried about the price sinve it seem's like there are more and more retailers who are accepting it now and for sure there would be more in the future.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:07:51 PM

I have nothing to worry about, because Bitcoin is digital currency and it has difference function usage, which many companies trade on it, while some are mining, which some invest on it for a future used. hence base on the current price of bitcoin is very good to invest.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:02:21 PM

It is really quite easy to say "stop worrying about the price". But to be honest, it is not at all. Specially for someone who has invested hundreds and thousands of dollars in bitcoin. Imagine you bought 1 BTC for $20,000 and then days are going and the price of the coin is dropping and dropping. Would you not worry? Would you not be nervous when you see that your investment when down by 80%?
Worrying actually helps. It helps you to get out of a bad situation before it actually occurs. Being totally carefree might bring a financial disaster.

I bet those who bought at $20k and worried about Bitcoin price already sold their coins.  Those who are not are still holding it because they believe that bitcoin will rebound.  Honestly it is not wrong to worry about our investment,  This is the investors paranoia, the what if's of the venture.  I doubt that not a single person is worried about the current price trend of bitcoin, its that their belief and trust outweigh this worry the reason why they are calm and collected.  If they have no trust then they should have already exited the market long ago.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:06:37 PM

If you don't want to worry, you have to make long-term investments without a set time limit and you only wait for bitcoin to go up high even though you have to wait a long time.
patience in investing is very necessary and wise when prices go down and you only need to hold it when prices go down and let bitcoin move as it is, because the increase will occur and only takes time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:20:25 PM

The Bitcoin price certainly affects many things. It can help us gauge adoption along with other metrics as well as the sentiment of people who are currently invested.

Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme. It is the currency of the internet designed as a super hard form of money to challenge many status quos.

Even if we were to pay more attention to the price. Many of the people worrying don't know the basics of TA. I'm here to tell you that if you own any amount of BTC you are riding a rollercoaster that is affected by adoption, politics, whales and many other factors out of your control. The one thing you can count on is the math, The fact that is was the first, the 21million cap, it's security, and the torrent of frustration it brings older businesses who have grown lazy and abuse the masses(banks).

From a TA standpoint (i'm a noob with a background in music but i've been studying and doing paper trades for years now). Bitcoin has been consolidating for a few months after a pullback from a 1 year high. The fact that it's been trading in the range its at means that the whales and traders who bought in late can't affect the die hard HODLERS who were already in the market in early 2019. You can find articles explaining the demographics of Bitcoin holders. Those who bought in at 10k+ were the ones selling.

Other than that we have some whales playing in the ocean.

Remember this is about change and technology.

If you believe in the ideals money is more than likely to follow.

Be well!
I'm not really worried, I know it's the regulatory pressure and the trouble of getting the adoption of institutional investors to cosign that is stalling the growth in the market (of my opinion, anyway). I know that most likely the price won't artificial pump thousands of dollars like it day 2 years ago.

hypersonic1 (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:02:08 AM

I made this post for the people who are new into the market. I honestly believe the best way is to trust the technology and find ways to use your BTC. We are still in a phase where you can use BTC to make more without trading. This also hedges the down times as well as making the up trends much better. I'm at 5% a year and rising on the price of a Bitcoin in interest. There is nothing to worry about on either the tech or market front in my perspective.

AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 09:10:46 AM

I made this post for the people who are new into the market. I honestly believe the best way is to trust the technology and find ways to use your BTC. We are still in a phase where you can use BTC to make more without trading. This also hedges the down times as well as making the up trends much better. I'm at 5% a year and rising on the price of a Bitcoin in interest. There is nothing to worry about on either the tech or market front in my perspective.
This is good thing to realize.
We are not in the hurry to think that bitcoin will boom instantly and make a huge profit. We're eventually moving high now and certainly far from where it come. Definitely, it was a long journey for crypto/bitcoin and to see a lot of surprises clicking around. This is a great investment for us, leaving this opportunity it totally a big regrets.

But newcomers will not easily adapt that kind of mindset, they will think that bitcoin is always fluctuating to a higher price and not the other way around, that is the reason why they are panic selling when the price of bitcoin is going down because of the bearish market, what they have in their mind is bitcoin's price is going to drop to zero and they need to withdraw all of their bitcoins to fiat before it is too late, it is funny but it is the truth.

and when the market start to show the bullish sign, they will be more confused about it and will regret that they did panic selling and reinvest again in the bullish market and ended up with small profits.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 11:48:27 AM

It's easy to say but not an easy task to keep calm in this situation, We are observing a lot of ups and downs regarding the price of Bitcoin, In 2017, We got a very good price which was almost 20K but after a couple of months the price was again falling with the time, So there is a strong manipulation within this platform for sure, So people who has more or less investment or holding Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency they are very worried of the price of Bitcoin. You can't people stop worrying about the price because it's the main reason we are here, obviously, the price of Bitcoin is the major element of this platform but if you have the vision for the long term investment, then it doesn't make any sense for this current context.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 11:56:20 AM

Whether we panic or feel relaxed about the price of Bitcoin, our emotions has nothing to do with its votality. Bitcoin will always change its value since its price is unstable. If we're not able to handle our emotions, we might make wrong decisions in trading. Holding is challenging because there will always be chances where we will doubt about crypto but we have to have faith and trust in the capability of Bitcoin.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 12:43:04 PM

Whether we panic or feel relaxed about the price of Bitcoin, our emotions has nothing to do with its votality. Bitcoin will always change its value since its price is unstable. If we're not able to handle our emotions, we might make wrong decisions in trading. Holding is challenging because there will always be chances where we will doubt about crypto but we have to have faith and trust in the capability of Bitcoin.
Personally, emotions and excitements push me to more active work and analysis of situations on the cryptocurrency market. This is the cryptocurrency market where everything is not stable enough and there is no state regulation.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:40:45 PM

Personally, emotions and excitements push me to more active work and analysis of situations on the cryptocurrency market. This is the cryptocurrency market where everything is not stable enough and there is no state regulation.
From the start, you should know about this. I know when it comes to feeling and excitements we are all the same feelings. Because we are a human, not a robot who feels enjoyment and exciting when there's something happens. If you are already invested, just avoid having a daily checked in the market. Just do it even twice a week or in a month at least you have always an update when you want to cut your profit. Follow of what your heart and mind say for the better of your holding not by your heart that becomes more emotional.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 10:14:27 AM

I usually don't get it when  people are so much concern about the rate at which the price of Bitcoin drops or increases without understanding the reasons and the causes of that.  Once you understand Bitcoin and the blockchain environment, you will not be worried whenever the price drops. Most investors do not understand the nature of Bitcoin.
Yes, you are right. You don't need to worry about the price because we all know that the value of bitcoin is volatile so it may rise or fall from time to time so there is no need for you to be afraid of. All you need to do is just keep on holding and wait patiently for the right time. The fact, we should always ready when bitcoin rises up and we should already accumulate it. Hoarding bitcoin is the best option not the situation of the market.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
DICE 
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 10:24:25 AM

I usually don't get it when  people are so much concern about the rate at which the price of Bitcoin drops or increases without understanding the reasons and the causes of that.  Once you understand Bitcoin and the blockchain environment, you will not be worried whenever the price drops. Most investors do not understand the nature of Bitcoin.
Yes, you are right. You don't need to worry about the price because we all know that the value of bitcoin is volatile so it may rise or fall from time to time so there is no need for you to be afraid of. All you need to do is just keep on holding and wait patiently for the right time. The fact, we should always ready when bitcoin rises up and we should already accumulate it. Hoarding bitcoin is the best option not the situation of the market.

Instead of worrying about the price people should just use bitcoin and be paid in it and forget about the price and use it as the currency it is meant to be.
It is nice sometimes to watch the price and when the going is good your bitcoin has high buying power and you can spoil yourself without cutting into your bitcoin savings too much.
Essentially you could just convert from fiat right to bitcoin and buy that way.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 10:34:13 AM

Instead of worrying about the price people should just use bitcoin and be paid in it and forget about the price and use it as the currency it is meant to be.
It is nice sometimes to watch the price and when the going is good your bitcoin has high buying power and you can spoil yourself without cutting into your bitcoin savings too much.
Essentially you could just convert from fiat right to bitcoin and buy that way.

we cant just forgot the price because bitcoin is a currency and it has a value  . as a currency , its value is your number one concern  . cant you see that people also worry when the value of local currency drops  or rise ?   .  same experience can be applied on digital currencies  . i worry what if bitcoin wont recover or what if bitcoin will continue to go down low but i dont worry when i see the price rising instead i will be happy to see that happen  .
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 11:21:32 AM

Bitcoin price will grow up and never worry for bitcoin price still lower now, bitcoin will back to higher price again when season of bitcoin come, always moment on the end of year make bitcoin stronger and have higher price with many investor buy and re investing their money in bitcoin for ready at the new years with bitcoin price become higher again, you have keep away for worried about bitcoin price now still lower and trusted bitcoin back to higher price again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: