Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 09:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚥🚥🚥 TELEGRAM BOTS MAKING || CUSTOM PHP SCRIPTS🚥🚥🚥  (Read 481 times)
fakefrombot (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 02:59:02 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2020, 05:05:13 PM by fakefrombot
Merited by demure (2)

Hi,

I can develop any kind of Telegram Bot or any other PHP script.

Previously, I have created this one for myself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5186762

(It sends sms, accept Ethereum payments, validating data etc.)

I can do any other nice looking Telegram bot like cryptocurrency exchange bot, store bot etc.

Also I can do any other scripts, bug fixing, etc.

Price starts from 50$ only. Good quality and clear code. Escrow only or 50% prepayment.

Feel free to contact me via PM.

Thanks!
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 08:45:06 PM

My team was needed a tip bot. Have you any previous experience of making telegram tip bot? Or can you show us a demo? I want to take your service, but before that, I need to make sure of those things. Because last month I had a talk with another guy in telegram and he deceived me well. I hope you understand my condition. Will wait for your response. 

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
fakefrombot (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 12:21:17 AM

My team was needed a tip bot. Have you any previous experience of making telegram tip bot? Or can you show us a demo? I want to take your service, but before that, I need to make sure of those things. Because last month I had a talk with another guy in telegram and he deceived me well. I hope you understand my condition. Will wait for your response. 

Could you describe more the bot you need to be developed? I didn’t do tip bots previously but I have good skills in telegram bots making so just give me its full description and I will tell you if I guarantee your bot completion or that I pass.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:24:47 AM

Could you describe more the bot you need to be developed? I didn’t do tip bots previously but I have good skills in telegram bots making so just give me its full description and I will tell you if I guarantee your bot completion or that I pass.

Telegram tip bot actual means is rain bot. For better understanding, you may have a look at the Parachute presented Parjar bot. Through this bot, you can tip your community members by Ethereum or your project's native coin. I need a bot like this.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
fakefrombot (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 11:31:01 PM

Up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: