Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASIANCONNECT YOUR PREMIERE SPORTS BETTING BROKERAGE!  (Read 102 times)
Moriz014 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:10:52 PM

HELLO EVERYONE!

Good day!

This is Jullie from Asianconnect88.

I’m reaching out because I have something that I can help you in your betting needs that can start your winninng luck. If you’re eager to gain and win in betting then I will be your partner to start.

First you need to make your registration once done, the next step is you need to set up an account in your preferred book/s. Our different book/s offer are Pinnacle/Pinbet, SBObet, Singbet, Maxbet, BetISN, and Orbit X account. The minimum deposit to open an individual account/s is 50 EUR/GBP.

Also you have the privilege to avail and enjoy our betting platform: Asianodds account. To open an Asianodds Account, the minimum deposit required is 100 EUR/GBP.

In line with this we will give you a Bonus of 50 eur free bet it will be credited directly to your account after you make your deposit.

Once we have received your deposit, we will create your preferred account in less than 5 minutes and send the log in details to your official email address.

For your payment method, worries is out because we have different gateways that is easy, friendly and hassle free to use. We have Bitcoin and E-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill and Ecopayz.

For Skrill and Neteller, we are giving unlimited FREE deposits and 1 FREE withdrawal every calendar of the month.

Registered Done! Set up an account! Play & WIN!!!

Looking forward to your response.

Should you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
Jullie Chavarria
Customer Account Manager

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: