Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to bypass KYC methods?  (Read 625 times)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 11:57:46 AM

It's a criminal offense and I think you should learn the laws that lies within that idea you have. You will sure be in a big trouble by doing that and why not just send your own identity if you want to pass on KYC?

Are you keeping identities of other people in your computer? you better get rid of them as soon as possible. To deal with no problems in the future, just send your own but if you are not willing, use a DEX or an exchange that doesn't require KYC that supports the deposit/withdrawal you want.

Funny how you ask if the OP is sitting with peoples KYC on their pc when that is exactly what the people that sk for it are doing. Ironic huh...

I want to register at dsx.uk to buy btc for market price, I have to make a fiat deposit either via their card(epayments) or bank wire. Obviously this thing conforms to KYC regulations, which nobody likes. Suppose I submit fake documents, do you think I'll have troubles depositing to exchange with bank wire? Normally any financial service requires you to deposit from your own bank account, I'm not sure if exchange would check where money come from.

I also want to hear from you how many times you submitted fake documents to crypto-related services, and how it turned out in future. Did you have your accounts locked? If so, how much time passed between locking and verification process? I was stupid enough to believe this government-forced bullshit which anyone can bypass with a bit of photoshop.
What are you hidding for? Just apply your real documents following your account bank. Those company have deal with you to all information or data costumers. Just take a read then reseach those company able to be trusted or not.
Then how possible you can made a fake document? if you do it, you could be face-to-face with laws then you will potentially deal with prison or pay fines.

Noone is hiding. Why do they ask? If we hiding why they asking?

Nonsense, no one will go to jail. The exchange will just have an excuse to shut your account down and keep your funds. Most of these exchanges don't use legit methods to obtain KYC. Some even do it themselves!! x_X

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:44:57 PM

I want to register at dsx.uk to buy btc for market price, I have to make a fiat deposit either via their card(epayments) or bank wire. Obviously this thing conforms to KYC regulations, which nobody likes. Suppose I submit fake documents, do you think I'll have troubles depositing to exchange with bank wire? Normally any financial service requires you to deposit from your own bank account, I'm not sure if exchange would check where money come from.

I also want to hear from you how many times you submitted fake documents to crypto-related services, and how it turned out in future. Did you have your accounts locked? If so, how much time passed between locking and verification process? I was stupid enough to believe this government-forced bullshit which anyone can bypass with a bit of photoshop.

These people are experts, they can easily traced if you submitted fake account, so don't imperil your account by doing this thing, they know very well that faking KYC is very much rampant and people can buy information in the black market, sometimes they ask video verification and interview, here our local exchange ask for video calling so they verify your account in the near future this could be implemented.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████