Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NWC TOKEN] Newscrypto – All About Crypto In One Place  (Read 951 times)
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:40:00 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2020, 02:00:08 PM by Newscrypto_io

Presents

NWC TOKEN
Official utility token behind the Newscrypto.io platform

Website

The heart of the Newscrypto platform is the NWC token, a Stellar lumen compliant token that underpins all transactions for the Newscrypto network. It is used to bind continuously updated and verified technical, environmental and fundamental data from the blockchain to its corresponding product as information for Newscrypto users.

To simplify, it carries out transfers of value within the ecosystem. As such, the token has both utility and value-transfer functions within the network of applications build on top of the platform.

Newscrypto.io is a blockchain-linked ecosystem for all the information regarding cryptocurrency.
We present a platform appropriate for everyone seeking knowledge and trading advantages in the crypto world. With our non-ICO project, which was funded on our behalf we aim to be the number one educational platform available for all types of crypto traders. We provide crucial information and educate our members about the financial world of crypto assets, with our unique tools, detailed analysis, and our school program.

More about our platform on: Newscrypto.io platform Announcement

WHY STELLAR ?
The Stellar project intends to provide a faster, cheaper and more secure platform for financial transfers that helps to fill the gap between cryptocurrencies and traditional payment networks. Stellar has also gone a step further to ensure security implementing various authentication constraints and encryptions.
There are many benefits of Stellar especially the build-in decentralized exchange plays a major role. The average settlement time for the Stellar transaction is 5 seconds. This gives Stellar a tremendous advantage over other alternatives. The transaction fee on the Stellar network is considerably small. An approximation states that for the fee to total 1XLM, it would have to contain 100,000 transactions. Furthermore, it is also very fast as it can process 3000+ transactions per second.

]🔥Token burning process🔥[
The core of our future token development system is token burning. This means that we will automatically burn 20% of NWC tokens received from membership fees. The procedure of token burning reduces the total supply of our tokens which results in the organic growth of our value benefiting our investors and token holders.
Our total supply of tokens is 280.000.000 and the estimated circulating supply in 5 years is 90.000.000. With the process of burning our tokens, we keep the demand and price of the tokens as high as possible.

TOKEN ALLOCATION

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION
Tokens retained by the company represents its capital. Reserve funds are kept if a need arises for more liquid assets and the rest of the tokens are withheld for the purpose of community development.

TOKEN PUBLIC SALE
Tokens that will be launched on exchanges. The income from it will cover all the expenses of the following departments: Development, Research, Operations, and Legal.

COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT

Listed Exchange

Join the token discussion on our social media

Documents

Contact

Bounty coming out soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paulinerims

Activity: 193
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:41:16 PM

Buying tomorrow on DCoin. The project behind it is great, much support for the team!
DimitrisLodirogas

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:46:18 PM

Following the project and their website for last two weeks. The platform is being updated regularly and there's good community backing them on social media sites. Saw they will be listed on second exchange soon so I'll just hit that buy button.
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 05:48:40 AM

Buying tomorrow on DCoin. The project behind it is great, much support for the team!

Looks like you are very sure of this project.
can you provide information about who's the team behind this project?

I just visited the website but didn't found any information about the team on the website nor on the whitepaper

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
Chris Barth

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 10:21:48 AM

One of the things that interests me is the Newscrpto School! I have a positive feeling that this will be a remarkable project. Kudos!

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
Annastesia

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 11:27:47 AM

Get in-depth knowledge on all cryptocurrency and blockchain information from Newscryptoschool. A very remarkable project
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 12:43:36 PM

This seems as an interesting project, but I keep wondering,  how vast is the crypto based knowledge provided by Newscrypto?

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:36:16 PM

Happy to see this project integrated with stellar lumens blockchain. Transactions within the ecosystem will achieve faster transaction with low fees.
Can't wait to see newscrypto project gain adoption
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 06:56:17 PM

Hmm, the site looks kinda nice, seems like you have mostly thought this through
im just not sure where the value add is, why do you need a token? and a crowdsale for that matter?
like really, what could "Development, Research, Operations, and Legal." be? haha ill keep my coins thx

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 09:04:54 AM

The project is what newbies need; when do you plan to begin the bounty promotion?
I think it would be nice to launch bounty after the platform is functional to some extent

How do u feel ??
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:13:54 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 04:01:18 AM by mprep

This seems as an interesting project, but I keep wondering,  how vast is the crypto based knowledge provided by Newscrypto?

We will provide beginners all the needed knowledge to understand the crypto world and chart movements. For experienced traders, we have a number of tools and analysis to help them recognize what will happen on the crypto market. For more detailed predictions we have a "Community Predictions" section where all Newscrypto users can share their knowledge and thoughts.

The project is what newbies need; when do you plan to begin the bounty promotion?
I think it would be nice to launch bounty after the platform is functional to some extent

How do u feel ??

Bounty campaign is starting soon, keep an eye on our official announcement Wink

Thank you for good wishes!

Happy to see this project integrated with stellar lumens blockchain. Transactions within the ecosystem will achieve faster transaction with low fees.
Can't wait to see newscrypto project gain adoption

Exactly! That is why we chose stellar. We believe it is the best choice to build your/our token on.

One of the things that interests me is the Newscrpto School! I have a positive feeling that this will be a remarkable project. Kudos!

Good to hear. Pay us a visit in a few days when we update our Newscrypto School. There are only positive sides to finishing our school, you gain knowledge and we give you free memberships! Cool

im just not sure where the value add is, why do you need a token? and a crowdsale for that matter?
like really, what could "Development, Research, Operations, and Legal." be? haha ill keep my coins thx

Hey, thank you for your answer and compliments.
You have mistaken, or misunderstood a few important points of our project.

1. We did not do any crowdsale, so we must finance ourselves.
2. As we have written, after a while, we'll start an incubator for new projects. For the teams, with great ideas, but no funds to start it. ICO era is dead. Instead, we would like (in the future) to support great ideas and help them launch their products, as investors, or crypto incubator.
3. Development means that we are developing the platform, and will continue to develop it. Operations mean, that we will finance all our team (current team staff members are 7. That costs money.
4. Legal means, that since there is a legal subject behind the project, we have to pay taxes.
5. We need our token for all of that. Financing our idea, the platform that will help thousands of crypto involved in understanding the market movement, with our own tools, which we offer for token subscription. From all of that tokens, that we will receive for subscriptions, 20% will be burned forever. That's how we will make it stable and sustainable for inflation. The rest (80%) will go to the treasury, to finance the points I explained before.

For further questions, we are available.
Have a nice Sunday
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:36:12 PM

Hey, thank you for your answer and compliments.
You have mistaken, or misunderstood a few important points of our project.

1. We did not do any crowdsale, so we must finance ourselves.

For further questions, we are available.
Have a nice Sunday

Does the mean that the newscrypto project will be self funded without no crowdfunding ?
Will funds  be from team only or certain private investors ?
And also; how do you pay for staff if the token is not listed at the moment
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:32:18 PM

i just wondering what is the connection between news and crypto mining? since your project is a token which can't be mining through usual mining
and what is the difference between your project with the other Crypto News that already out like cointelegraph or coindesk?

Annexia

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 05:00:03 PM

Wao am loving the project. So with Newscrypto I will be getting in-depth information that has to do with crypto.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────           Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 08:00:29 PM

Projects on stellar blockchain are one that triggers my feelings; especially when I remember the positive growths of wollo token; even poseidon did well before the sudden disappearance.

But with a self funded platform; I believe if you work out your platform well; the finances will certainly come

So can you confirm to me when the platform will be fully functional ? I believe that should be sorted before you aim towards exchange listing so as to boost the market volumes

Give me feedback soon
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 09:02:27 PM

I read quite carefully about The NWC Game in your WhitePaper but couldn`t understand it`s sense. Can you explain it here to users with showing real cases ?
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 10:02:31 PM

what a huge confidence in this project mate, did you know whois people behind this project ?
anyway, why Dcoin ? because in the first post above, only probit exchange already listed this token
i don't see Dcoin buddy, if this exchange tradeable on Dcoin too, the OP should add Dcoin in the first post from this thread

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 05:45:38 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 04:03:16 AM by mprep

i just wondering what is the connection between news and crypto mining? since your project is a token which can't be mining through usual mining
and what is the difference between your project with the other Crypto News that already out like cointelegraph or coindesk?

There is no connection meaning that you can mine our coin. One of our tools in the Advanced user tier is "Crypto mining" which tells you which coins to mine at the time you are looking at the tool. We will offer you specific details about each coin. The difference between us and other news providing sites is that we offer advanced analysis and unique tools as well as the latest news in the crypto world. On our platform, we offer all about crypto and more.

I read quite carefully about The NWC Game in your WhitePaper but couldn`t understand it`s sense. Can you explain it here to users with showing real cases ?

The NWC game will be for everyone that would like to try themselves in trading but are too afraid to lose huge amounts of money. You will register on our website and trade with fake money and upon earning money due to good investments you will move up the ladder. The main goal of this game will be to learn everyone how to trade and provide those who can't risk huge amounts of money to have fun.

Projects on stellar blockchain are one that triggers my feelings; especially when I remember the positive growths of wollo token; even poseidon did well before the sudden disappearance.

But with a self funded platform; I believe if you work out your platform well; the finances will certainly come

So can you confirm to me when the platform will be fully functional ? I believe that should be sorted before you aim towards exchange listing so as to boost the market volumes

Give me feedback soon

Thanks for the compliments. The platform is fully functional, except for the 4 tools which are "Coming Soon". You can buy Intermediate and Advanced user tier to check other tools, or you can wait a few days for Newscrypto School rewards and you will get a free weekly membership to test out the tools.

what a huge confidence in this project mate, did you know whois people behind this project ?
anyway, why Dcoin ? because in the first post above, only probit exchange already listed this token
i don't see Dcoin buddy, if this exchange tradeable on Dcoin too, the OP should add Dcoin in the first post from this thread

Hello

Dcoin started advertising our listing almost a week ago, also our social media pages advertised its listing.

I have updated it now, sorry for any inconvenience.
Enjoy the rest of the day Smiley
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 10:06:29 AM

Because Newscrypto is a Non-ICO project, why don't you offer every new user free access to all features for 1 month.
Based on the road-map, why NewsCrypto only have one big plan, in the 2nd quarter of 2020? Your mission is good, want to develop educational platform for crypto community.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 12:30:50 PM

Because Newscrypto is a Non-ICO project, why don't you offer every new user free access to all features for 1 month.
Based on the road-map, why NewsCrypto only have one big plan, in the 2nd quarter of 2020? Your mission is good, want to develop educational platform for crypto community.

We will provide users with articles and videos about user experience where you will be able to see how everything works and why should you use it. Also, upon finishing Newscrypto school you will get free memberships for a week. Our roadmap has not been updated yet due to development in the last few weeks, also we have a lot of smaller goals planned which will be implemented in the activity log soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: