Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NWC TOKEN] Newscrypto – All About Crypto In One Place  (Read 951 times)
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 05:34:21 PM

The difference between us and other news providing sites is that we offer advanced analysis and unique tools as well as the latest news in the crypto world. On our platform, we offer all about crypto and more.

so what will be the function/benefit of your coins for the users?
because if we read the current news website i think it's enough for people because we just need to read crypto news

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 05:36:30 PM

Newscrypto will be the first platform I know trying to provide answers to problem related to enlighten and tutoring cryptocurrency beginners in other to know more about the usefulness of blockchain. Newscrypto is a good platform to watchout for.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 05:44:00 PM

Looking at this project I think it's a very solid project. The team are working to make the moon. Kudos to the team

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Deeshawn

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 05:45:36 PM

Learnt stellar project is always awesome, but my question is, how to earn NWC Token? Is there any ongoing bounty or airdrop program to earn the token or what to do currently to get the token?

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
DRK DEX: https://draken.exchange/
Lapstick

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:30:02 PM

Is of no doubt newscrypto project is here to advance blockchain technology and familiarize it with more people worldwide. Newscrypto project will surely go a long way.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:23:45 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 04:03:48 AM by mprep

The difference between us and other news providing sites is that we offer advanced analysis and unique tools as well as the latest news in the crypto world. On our platform, we offer all about crypto and more.

so what will be the function/benefit of your coins for the users?
because if we read the current news website i think it's enough for people because we just need to read crypto news

The function of our coin will be buying the Intermediate and Advanced user tier. Well the main focus of our user tiers is  to solve the problem of finding the right information at the right time and guide people from blindly investing in making rational investment decisions.

Learnt stellar project is always awesome, but my question is, how to earn NWC Token? Is there any ongoing bounty or airdrop program to earn the token or what to do currently to get the token?

Today we are starting airdrop campaign, keep an eye on official announcement of our project we will reveal more information there. We will also have a Bounty program, information about when it starts will also be shared on the announcement.

Is of no doubt newscrypto project is here to advance blockchain technology and familiarize it with more people worldwide. Newscrypto project will surely go a long way.

Thank you for good wishes ! Smiley
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:15:52 AM

The project made a very good decision on her token burn policy. Its soothing to know that despite the fact that the total supply of Newscryto tokens is 280,000,000. The team would still be burning tokens periodically and that would be instrumental to the reduction in the amount of tokens in circulation and increase in the value as a result of the scarcity which would be created by the token burn. Its indeed a commendable decision by the developers.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:21:55 PM

The project made a very good decision on her token burn policy. Its soothing to know that despite the fact that the total supply of Newscryto tokens is 280,000,000. The team would still be burning tokens periodically and that would be instrumental to the reduction in the amount of tokens in circulation and increase in the value as a result of the scarcity which would be created by the token burn. Its indeed a commendable decision by the developers.

Thank you for the compliments! Smiley
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:04:02 PM

It's awesome to know that NWC tokens has been listed on three different exchanges, I was initially thinking that the project is young and about conducting her ICO. It's interesting to see that so much progress has been made and I'm quite certain that much more would be accomplished in no distant time.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:15:04 PM

It's awesome to know that NWC tokens has been listed on three different exchanges, I was initially thinking that the project is young and about conducting her ICO. It's interesting to see that so much progress has been made and I'm quite certain that much more would be accomplished in no distant time.

I was surprised to see that there was no public sale of the tokens. Traditionally, projects raise funds by conducting ICO's or IEO's as the case may be, but Newscryto took a different approach and went ahead to list their tokens on three different platforms without public funding. It's an obvious indication that the project is unique and the team will be committed to the success of the project.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:20:25 PM

I was surprised to see that there was no public sale of the tokens. Traditionally, projects raise funds by conducting ICO's or IEO's as the case may be, but Newscryto took a different approach and went ahead to list their tokens on three different platforms without public funding. It's an obvious indication that the project is unique and the team will be committed to the success of the project.

Thank you for the compliments. We believe that the ICO era is dead that is why we took another approach.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:53:59 PM

Please, I would like to know if there would be any form of certification after each level is completed. I am certain some persons would be pleased to have a certificate which shows that some courses have been completed. This could be used for further studies or securing employment.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 03:16:45 PM

Please, I would like to know if there would be any form of certification after each level is completed. I am certain some persons would be pleased to have a certificate which shows that some courses have been completed. This could be used for further studies or securing employment.

I am certain that the team would provide some level of certification for every level of the program. Come to think of it, certification is a very inconsequential part of the process, the major focus should be on the information and tools which will help to give a full dose of the course and guarantee mastery of the course of study.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 09:42:05 PM

Probit Dcoin Catex and the other exchange. Are they official listing?
What is the trade pair and how can the volume be tracked ??

Is the token on coingecko or coinmarketcap yet ??
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:26:57 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 04:04:25 AM by mprep

Hello. For now, we will give a certificate about finishing school. We will give you a title depending on the number of points you will achieve through school.

Probit Dcoin Catex and the other exchange. Are they official listing?
What is the trade pair and how can the volume be tracked ??

Is the token on coingecko or coinmarketcap yet ??

Hello Ifemini. They are official listing yes and we are not on coinmarketcap or coingecko yet- The trading pairs on Probit are NWC/BTC and NWC/KRW. Dcoin is NWC/USDT and NWC/BTC. Catex.io NWC/BTC, NWC/ETH and NWC/TRX.
Annexia

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 10:26:37 AM

I love the fact that "token has both utility and value-transfer functions within the network of applications build on top of the platform."
Ride on team. I support your project.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────           Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
jabatani

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:32:07 AM

Why chose the Stellar blockchain rather than the usual ethereum block chain? Of course we know ethereum is a popular chain
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 12:31:00 PM

Why chose the Stellar blockchain rather than the usual ethereum block chain? Of course we know ethereum is a popular chain

Hello. I hope this picture answers your question.

We believe that Stellar is the best blockchain to build a token on at the moment. Smiley
Chris Barth

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 04:12:06 PM

Crypto mining, Crypto calendar, Inflow indicator? I know I'm not the only one with a positive feeling here..... Kudos!!!

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
cryptograce

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:40:23 PM

Token burning is a great move by Newscrypto, it will help increase the coin value.
 But how long will this token burn be, before it is stopped?

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: