Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NWC TOKEN] Newscrypto – All About Crypto In One Place  (Read 951 times)
Annastesia

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 04:57:49 PM

Wise choice to choose stellar base network. Is the trustline available already?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:54:54 PM

There are few stellar based cryptocurrencies. And they are the best and stable cryptocurrencies. I guess that’s some of the reasons I have a liking of stellar based cryptocurrencies. What ideas do you have to give NWC tokens more utility to make the token profitable to hold?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 07:24:46 PM

Different specialization/niche of crypto news integrated in one platform. This project will also educate new traders on new trading news, trends, skill, etc
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:34:04 PM

I can hold stellar based tokens with a news site utility. It’s the first time we have a good number of people in crypto with ears glued to news site. There seems to be so much to talk about right now. Why CATT exchange? I see some great tokens  been listed there too.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Asgard124

Activity: 55

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 08:35:00 PM

The need to getting updates on crypto and it's happenings cannot be overemphasized.  Hence, Newscrypto is an
Amazing project with amazing team.  This poject is going to be the #1 project of it's kind ever.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:37:20 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 04:04:48 AM by mprep

Yes our trustline is already available, you will be able to find on our website! Smiley

Token burning is a great move by Newscrypto, it will help increase the coin value.
 But how long will this token burn be, before it is stopped?

We will burn 20% of the tokens we receive from memberships every month. We don't have a time plan for stopping at the moment.

I can hold stellar based tokens with a news site utility. It’s the first time we have a good number of people in crypto with ears glued to news site. There seems to be so much to talk about right now. Why CATT exchange? I see some great tokens  been listed there too.

We are looking for good, trustworthy and stable exchanges with as much volume as we can get. Cat.ex was one of many on our list and we are very happy to get our token listed there.  Smiley

Token burning is a great move by Newscrypto, it will help increase the coin value.
 But how long will this token burn be, before it is stopped?

Hello, Cryptograce please check our latest Reddit post about burning our tokens. --> ( https://www.reddit.com/r/NewsCrypto_io/comments/dkit8u/token_burning_and_why_is_it_important/ )
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 08:08:01 AM

It must has to be ready. I guess you just have to ask on the telegram group of Newscryto for it. The tokens are trading with a good volume on three exchnges. I guess anyone can use the tokens now and it’s awesome.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:19:23 PM

There are few stellar based cryptocurrencies. And they are the best and stable cryptocurrencies. I guess that’s some of the reasons I have a liking of stellar based cryptocurrencies. What ideas do you have to give NWC tokens more utility to make the token profitable to hold?

Their platform should really work on how they are designed to be. If less crypto users are visiting their page, I don't think they can sustain their business. So in order to have a valuable token, they should have a working platform with active users on board. In the near future, newscrypto should achieve the success of like coindesk (an example only), in which, crypto users mindset is to go to this website to acquire reliable news and other related crypto articles.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 08:44:44 AM

Their platform should really work on how they are designed to be. If less crypto users are visiting their page, I don't think they can sustain their business. So in order to have a valuable token, they should have a working platform with active users on board. In the near future, newscrypto should achieve the success of like coindesk (an example only), in which, crypto users mindset is to go to this website to acquire reliable news and other related crypto articles.

I agree with you. Tons and tons of crypto users reading the pages of NewsCrypto. And that is likely because they have the news first. And they’re keep being transparent about it. I think that’s more likely to do the magic.
Now, the tokens seems to be doing great, any idea when next there’ll be a bull run for altcoins?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:36:29 AM

It’s says on OP first post that there’s going to be a bounty hunting for NWC tokens. Is this a new announcement or it’s just me seeing this?
Btw, I think it’s great idea having a bounty to reward your community while they promote your project. Community based projects are awesome.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 06:04:38 AM

If I understand correctly, newscrypto gives calls for trades, professional tips and guides that ensures subscribers stay winning in the crypto community, NWC token gives users this incredible opportunity?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:48:12 AM

If I understand correctly, newscrypto gives calls for trades, professional tips and guides that ensures subscribers stay winning in the crypto community, NWC token gives users this incredible opportunity?

Yes you are right; you get those in free and paid version
For the paid version; you get to learn what you are not aware of and what you choose to learn.
And you get to pay in NWC Tokens.

And admin, what amount of tokens is presently released for trading ??
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 12:01:37 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 04:06:27 AM by mprep

I see that the token is stellar based,  but don't you think an Ethereum based token will bring about a mass adoption of the project itself

As its described in our announcement, there are just so many advantages being on the stellar network that it was our number 1 choice.

Exactly as you said, its in our team mission to be on top as the best crypto informational and educational platform out there! Smiley

I just learnt that the NWC is used for transactions only in the system.
 How about outside the Newscrypto platform?  Isn't there a chance for it to be used?

our token is as for today tradable on three exchanges. The main purpose of the token are transactions in the platform. our token will in the future we used for our additional ideas on our roadmap.

This seems as an interesting project, but I keep wondering,  how vast is the crypto based knowledge provided by Newscrypto?

We will provide beginners all the needed knowledge to understand the crypto world and chart movements. For experienced traders, we have a number of tools and analysis to help them recognize what will happen on the crypto market. For more detailed predictions we have a "Community Predictions" section where all Newscrypto users can share their knowledge and thoughts.
I hope you know that knowledge is not free.
 So what will those users who share their crypto based knowledge and expertise, in the platform stand to gain?
 Am talking about reward.

We will award the active users and the best predictions in the community prediction section with our tokens we get for collecting membership fees Smiley

It’s says on OP first post that there’s going to be a bounty hunting for NWC tokens. Is this a new announcement or it’s just me seeing this?
Btw, I think it’s great idea having a bounty to reward your community while they promote your project. Community based projects are awesome.

This is our announcement for our token NWC. Announcement of the platform is in the link at the top.
Bounty is yet to be released. Stay tuned Smiley

Thats right! we have 3 tiers with beginner being free. And intermediate and advance can be accessible by paying the fee with our tokens.

For the paid version; you get to learn what you are not aware of and what you choose to learn.

Currently we have around 60 mio available for trading on the exchanges. Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:35:10 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 04:07:48 AM by mprep

Why does nearly all new project go for stellar based token?
  I don't seem to understand the advantages stellar has over other tokens

In all respect, by analyzing the market most project tokens base on Ethereum. Being on Stellar is considered an advantage
Take a look at the photo Smiley

Looking at the use case of this project, it shows that it will definitely benefit the new users.
 Where do I get more reliable information about Newscrypto?

You can read everything about our project in our whitepaper and lightpaper or our announcement threads.
whitepaper: https://newscrypto.io/static/intro/documents/nwc_whitepaper_v1.pdf
lightpaper: https://newscrypto.io/static/intro/documents/nwc_lightpaper_v1.pdf

I just learnt that the NWC is used for transactions only in the system.
 How about outside the Newscrypto platform?  Isn't there a chance for it to be used?

our token is as for today tradable on three exchanges. The main purpose of the token are transactions in the platform. our token will in the future we used for our additional ideas on our roadmap.
Three exchanges is cool, but when do we expect more exchange listing for this project?

More exchanges are expected soon. Follow our social media to stay updated Smiley
hushpupppy

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:12:38 PM

60 million is a good amount of token on exchanges
And am sure it is spread across the the 3 exchanges right ??

What plans do you have in place to make the token survive the huge dump the bear season is bringing knowing fully that your platform is not live yet ??

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:59:27 PM

In all respect, by analyzing the market most project tokens base on Ethereum. Being on Stellar is considered an advantage

Waooo interesting indeed. No wonder Stellar is sought after but does it mean that stellar is all advantageous over the others?  Or does it have its downside?
Annastesia

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 04:40:51 PM

This is not a project one should just overlook. We will see lots of progress in the nearest future
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:48:10 PM

60 million is a good amount of token on exchanges
And am sure it is spread across the the 3 exchanges right ??

What plans do you have in place to make the token survive the huge dump the bear season is bringing knowing fully that your platform is not live yet ??

Firstly, our platform is live and running with a lot of satisfied users.

The amount is spread through exchanges yes. We believe that our token brings value and will grow in the future. There is nothing we can really do as we won't manipulate in any kind with the pricing of our token on the exchanges
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:50:26 PM

Waooo interesting indeed. No wonder Stellar is sought after but does it mean that stellar is all advantageous over the others?  Or does it have its downside?

As for the fact that we choose Stellar its quite clear that we see it as the best option for our project Smiley
Chris Barth

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 01:52:53 PM

This is not a project one should just overlook. We will see lots of progress in the nearest future

I believe so too. I've gone through their whitepaper and I must say that they are good. I hope it turns out better than we all expect.

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: