Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Bounty For Newbies .. A new war  (Read 628 times)
lesor (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:00:02 PM

Recent approach by bounty managers treating newbie as some sort of slaves is alarming, you work and few days to end of bounty they change rules and cancel all newbies on spreadsheet after using them to gain investors, yet admin of bitcontalk and moderators are mute seen their members being used and dump, if you cant stand up for us, we will stand up for ourselves, the future of Twitter and facebook campaign is over, even signature participants are being paid worthless coins,  even merit be like jamb Shocked Angry

Stay safe son I love you.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8096

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:14:30 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (2)

Recent approach by bounty managers treating newbie as some sort of slaves is alarming, you work and few days to end of bounty they change rules and cancel all newbies on spreadsheet after using them to gain investors, yet admin of bitcontalk and moderators are mute seen their members being used and dump, if you cant stand up for us, we will stand up for ourselves, the future of Twitter and facebook campaign is over, even signature participants are being paid worthless coins,  even merit be like jamb Shocked Angry

If you read the rules, you will see that scams are not moderated so admins will likely never be sympathetic with "slave" newbies (or they may be sympathetic but they wont take action to save you from that plight).  That being said, the cancellations likely have more to do with the spam associated with these bounty campaigns which is something that admins do moderate.  You really should stand up for yourselves; I'd like to see that but I'm not on twitter or facebook - too much bounty spam!  Maybe you can report back here on the how the revolution is going?
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:19:10 PM

Bitcointalk admins and moderators have nothing to do with bounties. This isn't a fiverr or some other gig site. This is a forum where you talk to people. Getting paid for posting twitter and facebook links is too good to be true anyway so not surprising if that's gonna end one way or another.

If a bounty campaign scammed - you can bring up a scam accusation.
lesor (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:46:59 PM

If you read the rules, you will see that scams are not moderated so admins will likely never be sympathetic with "slave" newbies (or they may be sympathetic but they wont take action to save you from that plight).  That being said, the cancellations likely have more to do with the spam associated with these bounty campaigns which is something that admins do moderate.  You really should stand up for yourselves; I'd like to see that but I'm not on twitter or facebook - too much bounty spam!  Maybe you can report back here on the how the revolution is going?

The world is ending
lesor (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:48:02 PM
Merited by flemmings02 (1)

Bitcointalk admins and moderators have nothing to do with bounties. This isn't a fiverr or some other gig site. This is a forum where you talk to people. Getting paid for posting twitter and facebook links is too good to be true anyway so not surprising if that's gonna end one way or another.

If a bounty campaign scammed - you can bring up a scam accusation.

With this moves signature campaign is also at risk of extinction
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 02:02:43 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (2)

Recent approach by bounty managers treating newbie as some sort of slaves is alarming, you work and few days to end of bounty they change rules and cancel all newbies on spreadsheet after using them to gain investors, yet admin of bitcontalk and moderators are mute seen their members being used and dump, if you cant stand up for us, we will stand up for ourselves, the future of Twitter and facebook campaign is over, even signature participants are being paid worthless coins,  even merit be like jamb Shocked Angry

You opened a similar topic here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192022.0
I would suggest to stop opening multiple threads when you can talk about the same in the same thread.  You should lock one of the topic to prevent the spam.

And you already told bounty is worthless, so why care ?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:22:48 PM

Recent approach by bounty managers treating newbie as some sort of slaves is alarming, you work and few days to end of bounty they change rules and cancel all newbies on spreadsheet after using them to gain investors, yet admin of bitcontalk and moderators are mute seen their members being used and dump, if you cant stand up for us, we will stand up for ourselves, the future of Twitter and facebook campaign is over, even signature participants are being paid worthless coins,  even merit be like jamb Shocked Angry

If the rules says that newbie is allowed to join then you have the rights to claim your share but if it's written that newbies is not allowed then you cannot do nothing with it since it's part of the rules so better to read the rules before joining on any sig campaigns so that your effort will be counted, and also you should understand that there are less opportunities for newbies here since they have a limited capacity which is not good for advertising, much better if you wouldn't focus on bounties and try different things which doesn't need a rank requirement so that you can earn and example for that is seek a community management job or do any technical related.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:03:45 PM

With this moves signature campaign is also at risk of extinction

I don't see how it relates. Newbies are not able to have signatures anyway. If you're saying that the whole bounty/campaign business is going to collapse - that's possible but unlikely. Signatures have been around for a long time, well before the altcoin/token boom. There might be fewer campaigns, lower payments, that's fine, that's just business.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 03:09:31 PM

I see that you often make posts in bad mouthing the Bounty Campaign. I think it's not good, if there are deficiencies in yourself please correct and improve yourself. One of the reasons newbies are banned from participating in bounties is because they mostly spam their activities. In addition, there are still many bounties provided for newbies. You must be able to select which bounties have integrity in respecting their participants. Choose a bounty manager who has experience in managing bounties, not amateur bounty managers who often change the rules arbitrarily.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:14:30 PM

If the rules says that newbie is allowed to join then you have the rights to claim your share but if it's written that newbies is not allowed then you cannot do nothing with it since it's part of the rules so better to read the rules before joining on any sig campaigns so that your effort will be counted, and also you should understand that there are less opportunities for newbies here since they have a limited capacity which is not good for advertising, much better if you wouldn't focus on bounties and try different things which doesn't need a rank requirement so that you can earn and example for that is seek a community management job or do any technical related.

at first he said that the bounty he joined accept newbie rank but at then of the bounty they just changed the rules with no newbie accepted
maybe you can make a thread in scam accusation and explain it your problem with SS
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 03:19:49 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (1)

-snip-
Nope.

Signature campaigns are still playing well if you look at the average earning of a senior to hero member of this forum. You are just delusional that everything ends with being paid here. It does not.

You all need to clear your minds and decide what is good for you. If you want to reach a higher rank then you need to earn merits. There is no other way to clear that hurdle. You have to work on it.

And boycott bounties. They are worthless since the days ICOs started except those who sold at pumps and got out. Again I reiterate the fact that this forum is not your workplace and should not be treated like one. Get a job in real life if you are in need of money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10759

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 03:59:32 PM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1), mk4 (1)

<…>
People enrol voluntarily in campaigns, being the Forum a media where they coexists, but in no way does it get involved other than by providing some tools to the community, to help create a layer of vigilance and alert through the Trust System and Scam accusations (+ community posts).

Comparing a person that voluntarily takes-up on a campaign, with a slave is pretty cynical. One can opt-in and opt-out at any moment, move on to the next, and even call out whatever names on wishes to the campaign’s “masters”. Pretty far from slavery I’d say.

Anyhow, what is likely more frequent is the campaign not paying any member at all, or doing so in a token that is pretty much worthless when and if it hits the market. It’s not just a Newbie thingy.

I often wonder who are the real recipients of all these social media campaigns. I mean who would send this sort of (mis)information to friends and relatives beats me. Most likely one ends up sending the Tweets and such to other people who are immune to that sort of spam, being probably into the same game themselves. It’s probably a pretty endogenous experience with a lot of ignore on the incoming messages in the spirit of keeping up the number of required followers.

I must confess I gave it a go once to try to understand the basics of what is was about. I found it pretty much belittling and uncanny, sending Tweets and such to a bunch of people I followed with a dummy account, whom I did not know not care for. Not my piece of cake.

Having said all that, yes, people should stand up to those campaigns that play with foul manners, and the more that do so the better. Ideally, Campaigns should have something to loose, and for the most, it’s not prestige that they are after but rather extensive visibility paid with a token that cost them a few dollars to create. If real cash (or better still BTC) was at stake, things would probably be dealt with in a more professional manner, being more cualitative than quantitative in the communication, and aiming at a real target audience and not just a circle-jerk tweeting spam circus.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:13:24 PM

Campaigns aren't in the brink of extinction like what you're trying to imply. Campaigns just got very competitive due to the new merit system, which is a very good move in my opinion. Now, the more deserving people now have better opportunities of earning, in contrast to how it used to be whereas almost everything was flooded by bots and spam accounts. Well, unfortunately for you, you now have to try to put some effort on your posts to actually get into the campaigns.

Also, don't act like you were robbed of opportunities. If you actually deserve to earn here, you will be able to. Best of luck. Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 628

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:30:00 PM

Twitter and Facebook campaign are one of the things that do generate up some spam so its being highly moderated.
You can read up the campaign rules on first place if newbies are accepted or not on such campaign because most of the times
newbies doesnt really read up further instructions which doing jobs which arent that counted since they arent qualified.
Bounties arent on the brink of extinction same as said above.I had tried to look the bounty section where its still being flooded by crappy ICO bounties.

For now the best thing to do is established up your account and focus on how to get up some merits for you to
open wide opportunities as your rank goes up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:38:41 PM

It's really alarming but you cannot make all the bounty hunters to agree not to be a part of the bounty campaign, unless you create a telegram channel for newbies here so they can unite to fight oppression in the bounty campaign, bounty campaign has gone from bad to worse, these bounty managers know that newbies will accept any rules, it's up to you to ignore it.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:55:38 PM

at first he said that the bounty he joined accept newbie rank but at then of the bounty they just changed the rules with no newbie accepted
maybe you can make a thread in scam accusation and explain it your problem with SS

OP is looking quite confused here and he is unable to express his point of view clearly. He is talking in general and i do not think he would start any scam accusation against any particular campaign.

It's really alarming but you cannot make all the bounty hunters to agree not to be a part of the bounty campaign, unless you create a telegram channel for newbies here so they can unite to fight oppression in the bounty campaign, bounty campaign has gone from bad to worse, these bounty managers know that newbies will accept any rules, it's up to you to ignore it.

Even then the bounty hunters won't agree to boycott the bounties. No matter how bad the rules are, how much less the rewards are, these people will still keep on working for the bounties because they think that any one of them may get hit and change their fortune.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:02:29 AM

First of all, please check out the rules of bounty campaigns. Some bounty managers are not accepting newbies. The next thing is you have to check out the spreadsheet updates weekly. If you have any problem, you can contact the bounty manager. Another thing is the profits will be depending on project quality, bounty allocation, number of participants, future updates etc. Do your own research about that project before starting in any bounty campaign.
BitTyro

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:20:54 AM

Been there, done that. I used to join bounties, signature campaigns and the like before. I earned a fair amount until I got a real job.

I'm not against to signature campaigners and bounty hunters. In fact, I really admire them for having a lot of time to post to get at least the minimum required. They've work hard for it, so they deserve it.

As for you fella, don't focus too much on joining bounties and the like. As you say, you are a newbie, or should I say, a level above newbie. You should focus on learning first. Work your up and for all you know you'll br able to join bounties and earning like others do.

Good luck mate.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:17:19 AM

Yeah, you can talk about some shitty campaigns but if you’re observant enough, you can see that serious campaigns just leveled-up their game. A lot of newbie - member rank peeps were just duped account used to hoard bounty prizes. To prevent this, and maintain the forum’s cleanliness, bounty managers improved their standard on choosing their participants.

Win - win situation for the forum and campaign.

Forum - less trash
Campaign - better integrity and participant looks more credible

That’s how they see it  

Now, what I can advise is to work hard and get to Sr Mr and up if you want a good paying campaign.
lesor (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:18:59 AM

Been there, done that. I used to join bounties, signature campaigns and the like before. I earned a fair amount until I got a real job.

I'm not against to signature campaigners and bounty hunters. In fact, I really admire them for having a lot of time to post to get at least the minimum required. They've work hard for it, so they deserve it.

As for you fella, don't focus too much on joining bounties and the like. As you say, you are a newbie, or should I say, a level above newbie. You should focus on learning first. Work your up and for all you know you'll br able to join bounties and earning like others do.

Good luck mate.

Thanks for advice mate
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: