Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you sell your entire crypto right now with 500 percent profit?  (Read 879 times)
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:08:58 PM

Yes I would sell literally everything I have if I see such percentage increment in my holdings I can always buy later lower than I sold. But is such scenario possible right now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 08:31:22 AM

I am really curious about this question. To be clear, if there would be an opportunity to sell your tokens and make x5 right here and right now in exchange for promise to never invest in crypto again. How many people are ready to sell their tokens/coins at the moment and never come back?

Yes, i think 5x is a very good amount of investment return in crypto market condition right now.
Im afraid if we being too greedy to waiting for 10x return, our investment return will falling instead rising.

pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:59:28 PM

I will sell it if the price goes up to 5x. but with notes I get a profit of up to $ 50,0000. I will promise not to follow the development of crypto. then the profits I get from investing in land or property that is safer have no fluctuations.
torpedo

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 04:01:40 PM

Yes I would definitely sell all my coins, because right now I have so many coins already bought so I will sell all of them and will make decent enough profit that will surely last all my life.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 04:49:52 PM

I am really curious about this question. To be clear, if there would be an opportunity to sell your tokens and make x5 right here and right now in exchange for promise to never invest in crypto again. How many people are ready to sell their tokens/coins at the moment and never come back?

I can always sell my useless tokens and make 5 times profit then come back and invest again without anyone knowing that I'm back investing again, they cannot trace my address, I can ask members of my family to buy ne these tokens and send to my new wallet, in short you cannot give this kind of promise because it's useless, crypto is anonymous.

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:54:36 PM

I jumped into saying yes when I read OP who wouldn't want to sell everything at 5x price and encash profit altogether today but then I read the last line that you must never come back. I think i can do this with almost all tokens. I am willing to sell them at 5x and never look back but I highly doubt that I would do the same with Bitcoin as I think it is the future of currencies and 5x is nothing compared to returns that it can give in future
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 04:56:28 PM

Yes I would definitely sell all my coins, because right now I have so many coins already bought so I will sell all of them and will make decent enough profit that will surely last all my life.
that's good.we must able to controll our mental when get lot of profits.profits more than 500% already make our money doubled alot.and sell all our coins could be good decision.liquidate profits was needed before suddenly market changes its direction .if we see other good coins that in low price we  could take this opportunity again.
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:58:42 PM

This a lot to take in, never investing in crypto again but considering what 500 percent entails, I think I might go with selling my entire portfolio.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:02:51 PM

I absolutely would, obviously.

I would then be able to buy it all back at 20% of what I just sold them for....

Pretty ridiculous question actually, unless you're saying the entire market capitalization of all cryptocurrencies increases by 500%, in which case I would analyze the current market conditions and decide whether to sell (like I do now).

Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:07:27 PM

I wouldn't doubt selling my crypto with 500 percent profit. That's already big enough. Won't you sell it op? We don't know if that's already the peak or not so I'd rather sell it than risking holding it for more. But I won't leave crypto. Gaining 500 percent profit already feels like heaven, why would I leave heaven?

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 05:24:35 PM

I would certainly not sell what I own for 5 x profit right now as I do not have much because the tokens I hold now devalued a lot but they are revamping their business, so there is much more potential for the token I predominantly hold to be worth a lot more than that. I will consider exiting the project with perhaps a 75% portion if it goes up around 100 x from where it is now just so I get my money back and some profit, then leave the other 30% in to trade and hopefully double up again and rinse and repeat to this effect over the coming months and into the end of 2020. That is my plan, but plans may also not be fail proof, so we shall see what will happen with this project I have a slightly larger stake in.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:27:49 PM

The x500 income is enough to keep me alive and start a new business, So I'll sell it right away,
I have a lot to blame for trading and if this opportunity comes up I will not miss it.

Quote from: NewRanger
link=topic=5192072.msg52801463#msg52801463 date=1571417788
that's good.we must able to controll our mental when get lot of profits.profits more than 500% already make our money doubled alot.and sell all our coins could be good decision.liquidate profits was needed before suddenly market changes its direction .if we see other good coins that in low price we  could take this opportunity again.

Yes you also have a point, The crypto currency is anonymous so people around you will not know what you are doing.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:38:15 PM

Promises are made to be broken. Hence I will take the 5x times profit deal and then reinvest it so that I can earn more.
Greedy huh  Tongue Just kidding, I will probably hold my coins for I know that the potential for the coins I invested in, is really good.
They have far better potential of earning better returns than a mere 5x times.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:00:11 PM

I think that only those who have a large amount of money frozen in tokens can agree to such a proposal. Those who have only a couple of thousand dollars in tokens will not agree to your terms. Because their income will be too small to leave the crypto market.

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:57:33 PM

Many people will definitely do that, it also depends on your current worth of coin you have. If your net profit will be worth more than your 10 years income, then yeah surely go for it. Altleast I will go for it.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 06:17:34 PM

I would certainly not sell what I own for 5 x profit right now as I do not have much because the tokens I hold now devalued a lot but they are revamping their business, so there is much more potential for the token I predominantly hold to be worth a lot more than that. I will consider exiting the project with perhaps a 75% portion if it goes up around 100 x from where it is now just so I get my money back and some profit, then leave the other 30% in to trade and hopefully double up again and rinse and repeat to this effect over the coming months and into the end of 2020. That is my plan, but plans may also not be fail proof, so we shall see what will happen with this project I have a slightly larger stake in.
I always wish for investors in the forum to do well but sometimes they have expectations which are not aligned with the reality of the market, obtaining 100x profits is simply not possible right now and if there is a coin giving those kind of profits I can tell you they are the exception and not the rule, those kind of results were never that common to begin with, even when the market of icos was exploding in order to get 100x your money then you needed 100 investors like you losing all their capital.

And it does not matter how many people enter the market those results cannot be sustained for long as those that invest in this market out of hype lose all their capital and they run out of money to invest.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:25:04 PM

For me, I wouldn't do that, this is because I really see blockchain as the future, so I would decline the offer but there are people looking for an opportunity to get out of the crypto space, all they need is just their capital Which was used for investment,they have waited a very long time

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:26:03 PM

I am ready, but why thinking about it? Nobody offers this scenario Smiley
But I am sure that most of us will hold greedily if the market begins to grow rapidly and repeat 2017/2018 mistake Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:38:40 PM

I am sure that in the current situation a lot of people would agree to this. Because many have long despaired and lost faith in cryptocurrency. But as for me, I'd rather not. Because I know that in the future crypto will develop and in the long term it can bring much more profit. But if I sold everything now, I'd be missing out on a lot more.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:47:46 PM

I wouldn't sell crypto just because I had to leave it forever. I cant imagine my life without it and it would be difficult for me to refuse to invest in crypto. So I wouldn't sell all my assets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: