Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you sell your entire crypto right now with 500 percent profit?  (Read 879 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:36:51 PM

I am sure that in the current situation a lot of people would agree to this. Because many have long despaired and lost faith in cryptocurrency. But as for me, I'd rather not. Because I know that in the future crypto will develop and in the long term it can bring much more profit. But if I sold everything now, I'd be missing out on a lot more.
Many people despite their claims only care about the short term profits and not about the long term potential of their investment, obtaining 500% profit may seem to be huge but when you compare it to the profits you could get over the years that is nothing, bitcoin alone from the end of 2016 to this day has given 800% profits and bitcoin is the biggest coin in the market.

Many altcoins have given profits many times above this during that time, as you can see it does not make sense to accept such offer in the case it was offered but I am sure many will take it simply because it is safer and they do not want to risk their capital anymore.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:43:13 PM

500 profits right now ? For sure I would sell, would be crazy not to sell and reinvest the profits into new projects or move them all to Bitcoin. But lets be honest do you think altcoins will bring such profits any longer ? I don't see them doing this any time soon or at least until 2021 when we might see a new altcoin season. Who says that it won't sell at 500% profits he must have 100$ invested and he wants to cash out 100k$  Grin so lets be serious even 300% profits is bigger in this market season.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:16:01 PM

If I get 500% profit from single coin, i just sell it partially. First, sell amount of coin that 150% from my early deposit balance, then i will exchange left amount to buy other coin. So i'll make it flowing.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:09:45 AM

I think many people will accept that. But if you want to earn lot make sure that you have lot of patience. Imagine that you can earn more than ×5 if you wait the right time and right price value if you invest more patience in this industry and from the start you enter in crypto world you already know that you will not only invest money or coin but you will also need to invest your time and patience.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:39:12 AM

I am really curious about this question. To be clear, if there would be an opportunity to sell your tokens and make x5 right here and right now in exchange for promise to never invest in crypto again. How many people are ready to sell their tokens/coins at the moment and never come back?
Honestly i expect this type of massive gain after bitcoin halving in 2020 but now its still not possible, the gains from altcoins won't be huge up to 500percent unless its a very good one from top exchange like binance IEO, if i can get this type of profit from any altcoin i will gladly sell
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:15:42 AM

It depends, if i invested like $5m in crypto then i would make it x5 then i can leave and take the profit and never comeback but if its a few thounsands of dollar, i would stick around and spend more time in cryptocurrency.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:46:59 AM

Nope I can't sell my bitcoin right now, why it because i saw in the market bitcoin are possible increase their price anytime before end of the year if I hodl my bitcoin I get huge profits more tthan today.

It depends, if i invested like $5m in crypto then i would make it x5 then i can leave and take the profit and never comeback but if its a few thounsands of dollar, i would stick around and spend more time in cryptocurrency.

Meaning if you  get huge profits more than your expectations you are satisfied because do you think you future is secured but herein in crypto not only talking about money is also talking about the future of bitcoin as new world currency to replace dollar so if you leave in crypto never comeback and if the dollar are not exist your profits is useless lol😀😀😀 do not be offend mate.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:29:59 AM

Meaning if you  get huge profits more than your expectations you are satisfied because do you think you future is secured but herein in crypto not only talking about money is also talking about the future of bitcoin as new world currency to replace dollar so if you leave in crypto never comeback and if the dollar are not exist your profits is useless lol😀😀😀 do not be offend mate.
Only fools dont take profit and what you are saying bitcoin as the new world currency is a joke.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:33:51 PM

if I would not choose to get x5 profits but could not return to the crypto market. I prefer to get x1 profits but I can still continue to trade in the crypto market. I am optimistic that in the future bitcoin can go up to x7 or x10 so I will choose to survive and trade on the crypto market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:38:05 PM

if I would not choose to get x5 profits but could not return to the crypto market. I prefer to get x1 profits but I can still continue to trade in the crypto market. I am optimistic that in the future bitcoin can go up to x7 or x10 so I will choose to survive and trade on the crypto market.
While you are correct in your assessment that bitcoin itself will give many times more profits in the future than the potential offer we are thinking about, I hope that you understand that the only way to obtain those profits in bitcoin or in any other investment that you may make in the future is to actually believe in whatever you are holding, that is the only way to protect yourself from selling your coins too early.

And I know there are many people in the forum that think they believe in bitcoin but they don't, they are only in this market for the profits they can make and that kind of thinking will eventually betray you.
ajiz138

Activity: 1540
Merit: 817

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 04:48:13 PM

I would not sell.  I truly believe that in 10 years time I would be kicking myself for not having bought more.  Just like right now I regret selling all the coins I did when bitcoin was at $1000
But first see what coins you have. if only shitcoin can be obtained from the bounty and airdrop and then up 5x from the initial price, then I will immediately sell. even if it only touches the initial number I will sell. the most important thing is to get money from tokens that are owned, no need to be hypocritical, because the main goal is to get more money, don't be too greedy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:00:01 PM

I'm not upset when the price of altcoins dumps, but I'm happy when it pumps. I cann't deprive myself of such pleasure to be part of the crypto community. These 500x willn't make the weather in my material status now. I'm prefer to stay in the cryptomarket.
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:20:31 PM

so far I have never held a coin / token until the price increased by 500%, if that happens this is a very fantastic number, meaning 5x the purchase price. I have never experienced an event like this, only the most increased 2x and even then I was grateful to be able to get that much profit, because in my heart has been implanted that greed will not help you. but as far as I am in the crypto world anything can happen, but I seemed to not know all this.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:21:32 PM

I would not sell.  I truly believe that in 10 years time I would be kicking myself for not having bought more.  Just like right now I regret selling all the coins I did when bitcoin was at $1000
But first see what coins you have. if only shitcoin can be obtained from the bounty and airdrop and then up 5x from the initial price, then I will immediately sell. even if it only touches the initial number I will sell. the most important thing is to get money from tokens that are owned, no need to be hypocritical, because the main goal is to get more money, don't be too greedy

The coins that can come from Airdrop and the bounty will not last long and it often dumps badly when distribution, rising the price at the beginning alone, only for a short time will not last long so it's better to sell your words right from the bounty.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:27:43 PM

i do, according to market situation right now, its seems like no hope in the near future.
x5 profit its a high profit bro, just sell it quickly and enjoy your life, if u asking to leave the crypto world after selling your asset,then do it.
and also, what do you think so you would rather hold it back than sell it?
did u think price will go more ?

LOL... Bitcoin gave +170% returns so far this year and you are saying that there is no hope for the future? I would like to disagree with you. The basics are still strong and sooner or later, we'll be witnessing a major spike in the cryptocurrency prices (including that of altcoins). But then, the question being asked here is a bit complex. The greed for 5x profit immediately can far outweigh the potential for far greater profit after 3-4 years. If the offer was 2x or 3x, then I would have thought twice. But to tell the truth, it is impossible to ignore when the offer is 5x. And I am sure that more than 90% of the crypto users will be choosing the same option that I am making.

well, i forget to reply this one , btw , please read carefully what i say ,buddy.
To be clear, if there would be an opportunity to sell your tokens and make x5 right here and right now in exchange for promise to never invest in crypto again. How many people are ready to sell their tokens/coins at the moment and never come back?
did u see that ? OP just say tokens , wich mean low liquidity and have a high risk to fall ,not strong like bitcoin, and on that time he asked about did u dare to sell with 500% profit for that token ? , just because it is token, i dare, if some coins with high technology on their blockchain, of course i will think back my action, and also OP didn't say what token he mean.
of course if that happened to me, i will sell it quick as possible, considering i know exactly what the hell happened on market nowdays.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Senar Gitar

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:31:43 PM

always ready if indeed the opportunity comes to me, I invest to get profit so if there is an opportunity to throw away coins that we have exactly 500% of the initial price, then I will immediately throw them away.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s  ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
─────────  (❪   https://ico.diagon.io/    ❫)  ────────
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:48:49 PM

I am really curious about this question. To be clear, if there would be an opportunity to sell your tokens and make x5 right here and right now in exchange for promise to never invest in crypto again. How many people are ready to sell their tokens/coins at the moment and never come back?
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read so far. Even it gives you 5x of your investment, yet in the future you can't invest in crypto market again is such not a good deal to be honest. If you are a trader, you have to rotate the money after making and dealing an investment, to make sure you don't lose all the money.

Just face the reality, people will come back to invest after they made something.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Crypto5060

Activity: 443
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:22:51 PM

Most people will gladly jump on the opportunity of making 500% of their current portfolio but might be put off by the promise of never investing in crypto again. Until the opportunity presents itself, I already know where I belong.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:25:14 PM

Many people who have lost profits from their coins would sell their cryptography at a profit of 500 percent. But I'm not sure that they will not return to this topic. Those who have come to cryptography for a long time are unlikely to be able to completely leave it.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:00:45 PM

Let's be realistic, i will only be pushed by greed, to wait until i get x5 profit, by if I want to be honest with myself and stay safe, I think I will leave as soon as I get x1.5 or st most x2. Whatever form of investment that grows so high can easily fall and the aftermath of it is not always good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: