Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoWH] EvolV ERC 20 Token and Volume Backed Basic Income Smart Contract  (Read 425 times)
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 12:37:06 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2019, 12:54:42 AM by Wolfpackbot

Website | ANN |  Whitepaper | Telegram |  Discord | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Reddit | Medium | Youtube

Coming October 15, 2019!

Coming October 15, 2019!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 10:31:55 PM

It has certainly been an exciting few weeks as we have recently announced the upcoming release of the EvolV ERC-20 Token and Ecosystem, which will replace both the Wolfcoin X11 Blockchain and the HOWL ERC-20 revenue sharing token.

The EvolV token and smart contract is currently scheduled to launch on October 15.

EvolV is a new ERC-20 token from the WolfpackBOT team.  Expanding beyond that, EvolV is an ERC-20 token and smart contract equipped with a built in decentralized exchange which handles buying and selling of the token.  This ecosystem will include-built in referral dividends and volume based staking dividends for all token holders.  The EvolV Ecosystem is managed by an immutable smart contract.

You will receive an immediate 5% Ethereum bonus every time EvolV is purchased using your unique referral link.

Additionally, Every time EvolV is purchased, you receive an Ethereum dividend; likewise, every time EvolV is sold, you receive an Ethereum dividend.

Ethereum in, Ethereum out.  Easy as pie.

All Wolfcoin and HOWL holders will receive EvolV as part of a snapshot, which will occur on October 15, 2019 at 0:00 UTC.  Wolfcoin holders will receive 1 EvolV for every 10 Wolfcoin that they currently hold.  HOWL tokens will be matched 1 to 1.

All Wolfcoin and HOWL holders must register ALL of their Wolfcoin and HOWL wallets in the Members Area of our website before October 14 in order to receive their EvolV tokens.

After the snapshot, you will also be able to swap your WolfpackBOT Credit for EvolV based on the current value of EvolV at the time of the swap.  Remember, the value WolfpackBOT Credit is tethered to $1.

The video below will walk you through how to register your WOLF wallets.  You only need to register those Wolfcoin wallet addresses that you did not claim for the previous snapshot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47rDTu3c8wg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlqDZeRu2kI&t=487s

https://wolfpackbotdownloads.azureedge.net/wolfpackbotdownloadscontainer/pdf/HOWLWalletRegistrationFullManual.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1VW_YM0u0H0yihjLbsOcWOe0DsBt545K-mszUV1fjtzwCAR7hr5X5Gsrk
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 01:02:34 AM

Our website will be down for a few hours tomorrow as we upgrade to the new EvolV system. 

Just wanted to let our community know so it doesn't cause any concern or confusion.

Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 03:44:50 AM

ATTENTION:  You can now view the EvolV smart contract on Github and add the EvolV token to your Metamask account using the same process you used for adding HOWL.

EvolV Contract Address: 0x12528042299e0fca4d44ae4f42359319b8901fa2

EvolV Smart Contract:  https://wolfpackbot.github.io/SmartContract/

Note that you must configure Metamask and be signed into your Metamask account in order to view the Smart Contract page.

The EvolV smart contract will not be active until after the snapshot, thus buys and sells will not be allowed until the snapshot has occurred.

The snapshot is scheduled to occur on October 15 at 00:00 UTC.

You will receive your EvolV tokens in the ETH Address you provided on the Wallet Tab of the Members Area.

In order to receive your referral link:

1. Sign into metamask using chrome, or any browser that supports metamask extension.

2. Go to https://wolfpackbot.github.io/SmartContract/

3. Your individual referral link will now be at the top of that page.

4. Copy it, and paste it wherever you want to promote it!  We will also provide you with additional tools, such as banners, and tips for sharing your referral link in the days to come.
ChutneyM

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:06:10 AM

I was an early investor in WPB and now Evolve has gone live I have started receiving Dividends, it's naturally small sums at the moment, however, what WPB promised is actually happening!! A basic income based on buys and sells of the coin. I made £0.20 in 9 hours based on just a few overnight trades! That IS money for nothing.
Does money now grow on trees?? It sure feels like it does!  Shocked
The more people get involved and start buying and selling, the more Ethereum Evolv holders will make.
Share referral links for 5% of their buys forever!
It's early days for Evolv and whether one plans to use the trading bot or not, Evolv has a use case, spread the word and all involved can make "money for nothing"  Shocked
Congratulations to WPB for pulling this off and proving to their investors that they will be paid back BIG TIME for their help with investing!!
Thanks guys!! Awesome Job!!!  Kiss
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 08:59:39 PM

Thank you so much for the kind words!  All of us are very excited about where the project is heading and the new direction!
cryptalpro

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 09:03:22 PM

Great idea, I see a bright future. Keep up your hard work
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 09:13:54 PM

Thank you so much for the kind words!  All of us are very excited about where the project is heading and the new direction!

Do you have other testimonies other than the above newbie post?
Maybe, a higher level user here, someone who has good reputation that can attest to your platform.
You have a 50-page whitepaper, so I believe you really did prepare for this project.
So I am assuming that you will attract other users and not only newbies here.
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 01:58:35 AM

Great idea, I see a bright future. Keep up your hard work

Thank you!  We are all very excited about this new direction.  Very good things ahead.
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 02:03:35 AM

Thank you so much for the kind words!  All of us are very excited about where the project is heading and the new direction!

Do you have other testimonies other than the above newbie post?
Maybe, a higher level user here, someone who has good reputation that can attest to your platform.
You have a 50-page whitepaper, so I believe you really did prepare for this project.
So I am assuming that you will attract other users and not only newbies here.

Hmm, not sure.  All of our engagement here is completely organic, so hopefully someone with a higher level account will leave some nice feedback about us.  

But yes, our project has been ongoing for over a year now.  We started with WolfpackBOT, an automated trading bot, which was a very nice success, and the Wolfcoin X11 Blockchain, which due to the market conditions and regulations, was not such a success.  

We decided to take the token aspect of the project in a different direction, while still providing a use case for the token by allowing it to be used as a form of payment for the bot subscriptions and other aspects of our long term business model that we have planned.  Research and development for this new token has been ongoing for the past few months, and it was released yesterday.

As stated, the goal of the EvolV token is to provide a volume backed basic income to all EvolV token holders, paid in Ethereum, based on the volume of the token.  It's a truly unique ecosystem.
jaccovdk

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 06:40:38 AM

Started in januari as an investor in wolfpackbot. Ending up with 66 mn's, generating a lot of wolf every day. 2 weeks ago i started with the bot and have great results so far 8% profit.

I love the evolv token, first dividend payments in ETH are already there. So if you are looking for a passive income , feel free to join the pack.

https://wolfpackbot.github.io/SmartContract/?ref=0xc9efcbb2a947e829bc17572a0c47a4adde6a9a5d

Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 01:44:28 PM

Thanks for the nice feedback!
cryptcasey

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:29:18 PM

Been involved with the wolfpack since inception.  Never lost faith.  Always getting better.  Great team!
CryptoBauz

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:57:41 PM

Great project which I support 100% Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuMi9pLreqo
ximing283

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:58:51 PM

I don't know if wolf is going to replace evolv. My wolf has always been btex.com. How can I replace evoiv now? expect a reply
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 12:06:15 AM

Please email support@wolfpackbot.com and a member of our team will assist you. 
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 12:09:30 AM

In the coming weeks, I will be hosting a video Q and A on our Youtube Channel with Phil.

This will give you and opportunity to see us "in the flesh" so to speak and to ask questions about the project.  I'm going to try to make this happen at least once a month.  Starting out, these will be pre-recorded, though, if it goes well, we will try to look into doing live broadcasts.
I'm planning for the first interview to last between 30 minutes and 1 hour.

Please post your questions in the #youtube-q-and-a channel on our discord server, and we will get to as many of them as we can in the interview.

We're aiming to do this around the first week of November, if nothing comes up.  Official date will be announced in the days to come.

EvolV/WolfpackBOT Discord:  https://discord.gg/gEaJa84

EvolV/WolfpackBOT Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU37rF6MJ4fo0QFiqqGD9XQ

Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 03:07:28 AM

Current EvolV Price:  0.000094400 ETH
Current ETH Pool:  0.01213736 ETH
Total ETH in Contract:  1.25678075 ETH
Total Dividends: 1.76834114 ETH
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 10:07:44 PM

Smart Contract:  https://wolfpackbot.github.io/SmartContract/

NOTE:  You must have Metmask installed to interact with the Smart Contract.

EvolV White Paper: https://wolfpackbotdownloads.azureedge.net/wolfpackbotdownloadscontainer/pdf/EvolV_WhitePaper_ANN.pdf?v=20191005&fbclid=IwAR3lbt51QFHGBNrEmDePXV3dkHRucVT6riTPxVykcBxhNByR9IAUD4jZmrs

WolfpackBOT White Paper:
  https://wolfpackbotdownloads.azureedge.net/wolfpackbotdownloadscontainer/pdf/whitepaper_en.pdf?v=20190818[/center]

Current EvolV Price:  0.000094508 ETH
Current ETH Pool:  0.00921042 ETH
Total ETH in Contract:  1.23786717 ETH
Total Dividends: 1.78428570 ETH
ximing283

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:58:19 PM

exceeds pool total!

Evolv cannot be sold.

Can I send pictures without pictures? The text in the picture can't be translated. Unable to read
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: