Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Programmers looking For Good Project To Join ?  (Read 150 times)
riverdip (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:11:03 PM

i am looking for team of 4 for a project, i am programmer myself 10 years+ experience. So i am looking for 3 more guys.
No i don't need any investors, all programmers will be equally partners for this project !

Project :
Sort of Android App Store Blockchain [ File Storage + Value Transfer] [ Block lettuce based ]

Basic Features :
Pushing App to block chain
Premium App Purchase/ Donation
Basic Value Transfer Wallet
Android Based Node
Hybrid Node [ Partial block chain Storage on each node]
1.2% yearly inflation, Work as cashback for android app purchases.
Unlimited Cloud storage, for the value, data will be encrypted and spitted across network, example 10000 Tb = 1 COIN monthy, will inflate to match the moores law. -> will allo users to anonymously storage pics, files, without government spying on them.

Further features can be added in future depending on needs and feasibility of developers

Partnerships :
I been good connected with Chinese mobile manufacturers, we can have our app store pre installed on GOOGLE FREE Android in china.
+
I have strong presence in android community we can definitely pull, open source roms to support us, i personally know few rom developers having 100000+ users.

Profit ?
Non profit mainly, but we can be helped with the donations or small premine [ if you really need into money], but still i would prefer guys like me who are passionate about the technology and change.

TELEGRAM @projectminer

fast.com
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:47:33 AM

Doesn't seem that bad an idea, and if you really are well connected with the Chinese and can get the app auto installed in some phones, that's a lot of free users you'll be able to get!

How will you be funding all of this? I'm assuming it your not paying programers there are still going to be fees you'll have to shell out, for example hosting and possible marketing fees?

Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3054

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 09:49:30 AM

How will you be funding all of this?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
riverdip (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 11:57:23 AM

How will you be funding all of this?

well i am retired programmer to be exact, right now i am a Angel investor for many companies, including some Chinese Companys !

fast.com
crypto builder

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:27:23 AM

well i am retired programmer to be exact, right now i am a Angel investor for many companies, including some Chinese Companys !

We are a company in China searching the customer world wide because we have 200+engineers for blockchain dapp and IOS app or Android APK.
We have thousands projects already put into operation.
Hope if you need any solution without hesitation to contact us.
+8613354019883
ryen139@163.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: