Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VinDAX is number 1 exchange on coinmarketcap  (Read 514 times)
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:45:20 PM

Check cmc exchange vindax is n1, fee is only 0.05, less than any other exchange in the world, dont tell me they have fake vol bcz all exchange in the world have fake vol, binance, biki, kiki, I only want to know is Vindax safe?
Be more careful this exchange do a airdrop before but need to do a KYC first before you get the reward in their exchange. If you really want to trade why not to use the exchanges that proven and tested of many crypto user. Just be more vigilant in some exchange that not familiar to you, maybe for me I'm doubting because of their KYC but it's up to you.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:28:27 PM

Are you sure that this exchange site is the no.1 on cmc? This is the first time I heared this exchange site because I'm curios I research on google about this exchange site before doing any action its better to check first if the site is safe to deposite if you want to try its better to deposite a small amount then if the deposite sucess try to withdraw.

Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 11:45:36 PM

snip~
We all know it's a fake volume,  so don't do as if you are not aware about it,  by the way,  do you have an account with vindax exchange?  If you've not I guess you need to,  so as to feel the heat that other customers are complaining about. How on earth will vindax be number one exchange with real volumes
it seems like it's fake volume because VinDAX is currently down to 38th,
This exchange is classified as a new exchange, launch in December 2018 and has not been running for a year,
so, I'm not very sure about this exchange.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:18:29 AM

snip~
We all know it's a fake volume,  so don't do as if you are not aware about it,  by the way,  do you have an account with vindax exchange?  If you've not I guess you need to,  so as to feel the heat that other customers are complaining about. How on earth will vindax be number one exchange with real volumes
This exchange is classified as a new exchange, launch in December 2018 and has not been running for a year,

I began to suspect when Vindax suddenly was in position 1 on the exchangers with the most volume. I have guessed that it was only temporary, even now the exchanger is back in position # 36, and currently position 1 is filled by P2PB2B. well, however, it's quite strange if they get 1st place without doing events, or anything.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 08:13:18 AM

snip~

I began to suspect when Vindax suddenly was in position 1 on the exchangers with the most volume. I have guessed that it was only temporary, even now the exchanger is back in position # 36, and currently position 1 is filled by P2PB2B. well, however, it's quite strange if they get 1st place without doing events, or anything.

It's pretty obvious that they did some kind of magic to be even in the top spot for one day, Lol. My guess is as good as mine. Again, even P2PB2B which is unheard of suddenly goes to the number one spot. It's this really the state of crypto trading today? A unknown platform in which a lot of traders are actually using? Or traders are just using it for P&D schemes only?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 08:24:44 AM

Check cmc exchange vindax is n1, fee is only 0.05, less than any other exchange in the world, dont tell me they have fake vol bcz all exchange in the world have fake vol, binance, biki, kiki, I only want to know is Vindax safe?
There are some exchangers whose volume has suddenly turned high, either because of a system error or deliberate, which is clear now for vindax to be improved. Indeed it is a relatively cheap fee but, regarding the popularity of vindax tends to be low, the fee is also pretty good but for bitcoin it is indeed high, and almost all exchangers also charge a high fee.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 01:11:31 PM

Are you sure that this exchange site is the no.1 on cmc? This is the first time I heared this exchange site because I'm curios I research on google about this exchange site before doing any action its better to check first if the site is safe to deposite if you want to try its better to deposite a small amount then if the deposite sucess try to withdraw.
That exchange isn't in first place, at the time i write this post  https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ Vindax is placed on 38th rank according Coinmarket. I can't say what was the reason they became the first among other exchange sites before (fake volume, whales trading on there, or etc). But the important thing we know is, that exchange, Vindax is an unpopular exchange site.
watergold

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 02:00:48 PM

snip~

It is true that Vindax used Volume bot to raise to first position after it fell again but I saw again in Coingecko that Vindax's position was in the order of 92 so this is a very big difference,

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:46:25 PM

I doubt that it would be number 1 and I do not trust new exchanger that easily specially considering the security of my funds and tokens
and besides Coinmarketcap(CMC) has consistently failing to give updated data now a days.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 11:30:35 AM

snip~

Did you know that there is a scam accusations against P2PB2B?

BEWARE OF SUPER SCAM: P2PB2B claim to be worlds biggest exchange !.

So no doubt in my mind that those two exchanges, Vindax and P2PB2B are 100% doing fake volumes so do not try to be lured by this fraudulent practices by this exchanges.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:05:57 PM

snip~

So no doubt in my mind that those two exchanges, Vindax and P2PB2B are 100% doing fake volumes so do not try to be lured by this fraudulent practices by this exchanges.

I haven't tried Vindax yet, I tried p2pb2b because I need to exchange some of my shitcoins there, and I am not express, there is no real volume at all, so far, only Binance and Bitforex is what I love most, there are some crypto exchange that are opening this year, let's check how they will compete with the current situation now.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:25:05 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2019, 10:56:24 AM by Jating

Lol, and what do you know? Those two exchanges has been getting a lot of attentions lately as they occupy the top 1 and 2 spots in the last week or so.

But then again, this sort of investigations and accusations pops up and telling us that shady people are behind so obviously same shady tactics have been implement to push their ranking on the top spot, but the prying eyes of this community is more intelligent than those people behind and they are exposed big time.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 01:32:44 PM

I think if an exchange is able to reach the number one spot on CoinMarketCap.com based on trading volume regardless of whether fake or real, it is safe enough to try it out. As you mentioned out VinDAX charges only 0.05% for trading fees maybe that is the reason behind its success today.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 01:47:07 PM

I think if an exchange is able to reach the number one spot on CoinMarketCap.com based on trading volume regardless of whether fake or real, it is safe enough to try it out. As you mentioned out VinDAX charges only 0.05% for trading fees maybe that is the reason behind its success today.

Coinmarketcap cap updates and I really also think that they will not verify whether the exchange got a real volume or not since I can see some exchange who have fake volume still list on top dominant place. I quitely impress with vindax since there fee is low and the site is good but I will not put my whole trust since maybe those numbers are trap for new traders to come with them and get scammed

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:22:36 PM

snip~
We all know it's a fake volume,  so don't do as if you are not aware about it,  by the way,  do you have an account with vindax exchange?  If you've not I guess you need to,  so as to feel the heat that other customers are complaining about. How on earth will vindax be number one exchange with real volumes

Today Bkex is the number one top ranking exchange definitely it’s another fake volume. So, this ranking will be change in every 24 hours. Lower quality exchanges always top place in the coinmarketcap it’s not new thing. Exrates and Latoken was reached top ranking a few days ago. That's why i never believe that such fake ranking. I think CMC will need to justify the real volumes because a lot of people’s confusing in the current exchanges ranking.         

watergold

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:31:18 PM

snip~
We all know it's a fake volume,  so don't do as if you are not aware about it,  by the way,  do you have an account with vindax exchange?  If you've not I guess you need to,  so as to feel the heat that other customers are complaining about. How on earth will vindax be number one exchange with real volumes

Today Bkex is the number one top ranking exchange definitely it’s another fake volume. So, this ranking will be change in every 24 hours. Lower quality exchanges always top place in the coinmarketcap it’s not new thing. Exrates and Latoken was reached top ranking a few days ago. That's why i never believe that such fake ranking. I think CMC will need to justify the real volumes because a lot of people’s confusing in the current exchanges ranking.         

So which do you think is more accurate Coinmarketcap or Coingecko? The current Bkex exchange is indeed the first position, but the Bkex exchange at Coingecko position 21 is quite different, I think don't depend on the CMC because it's inaccurate in my opinion it's better to find the right information,

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:47:05 PM

This sounds strange to me, vindax exchanges have never heard of its name. Then it can be number 1 as well can beat binance is really strange in my opinion. Is this true or just fake volume, I think you should check carefully. Do not be directly influenced to join due to being number one in coin marketcap. Must be more careful not to regret later because of the wrong choice of exchanges. Be careful in acting and making decisions.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 07:03:43 PM

This sounds strange to me, vindax exchanges have never heard of its name. Then it can be number 1 as well can beat binance is really strange in my opinion. Is this true or just fake volume, I think you should check carefully. Do not be directly influenced to join due to being number one in coin marketcap. Must be more careful not to regret later because of the wrong choice of exchanges. Be careful in acting and making decisions.
As a result of the Coinmarketcap audit they took fake volume exchange, in my opinion, could be a reason why many exchanges now make no sense. P2PB2B also yesterday was in the top 10 of the coin marketcap. even though I see there the exchange or volume is still far from other large exchanges

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
iamaruf

Activity: 1064
Merit: 265

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 07:29:26 PM

Just searched in coinmarketcap and VinDax is not no 1 exchange. For adjusted volume Vindax ranking 40. For reported volume  Vindax rank not listed in top 200.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 07:59:51 PM

exchange rankings are different in every coin cap ranking sites though, in some other ranking like coincodex its bitmex that is on top and latoken is on top 10 while vindax, similarly new like latoken is below the top 40 but then its volume is relatively the same. it almost feel like this is the real data they get since it just pull the data from the exchange.

snip~

So which do you think is more accurate Coinmarketcap or Coingecko? The current Bkex exchange is indeed the first position, but the Bkex exchange at Coingecko position 21 is quite different, I think don't depend on the CMC because it's inaccurate in my opinion it's better to find the right information,

probably no difference. regardless of whether its volume is fake, i think you still can trade there. so far i haven't seen scam accusation threads about them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀