Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitoin could worth more than half a million dollars each  (Read 7207 times)
marcovaldo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:17:02 PM

It's only speculation about price, doubt that, but around 1-2k$ seems more probable.

Not anytime soon I think...

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:47:31 PM

... yeah or it could be worth a half million popsicle sticks.

Traders are attracted to BTC BECAUSE of the volatility. That is why I used to trade EUR/USD, because I had the most potential to make the most money ... but also the most potential to lose it all (which I did, of course).
spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:06:07 PM

i wish we see a price of 1.5K/BTC this year

i  wish we see a priced of 1.1 ever again.
Buck up, it's not over yet!

aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:04:37 AM

emunie is closed source not open source.

you had might as well hand your bank account over to the developers right now then.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
halfcab123

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:13:28 AM

I think you guys are missing the mark on proper valuation. It's not "how much is 1 bitcoin worth," it's how much is Bitcoin worth? How much is the market cap worth? When you look at it like that, it could very well be over a trillion $. If that is the case, it is possible that sometime in the near future, which is very likely; 1 mBTC will be the new BTC. In other words, We will have to change how we view commonly used denominations.

Saying, "Oh, well.. geez $1 million for 1 bitcoin, that just doesn't seem possible," That's because you are looking at it all wrong. If Bitcoin becomes a standard alternative to operating in dollars for "Brick&mortar" as well as "Online businesses," You can be your a$$, you will see a half trillion, to trillion dollar market or more.

I can see 1 Satoshi being worth a penny, can't you ?

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:17:01 AM

I think you guys are missing the mark on proper valuation. It's not "how much is 1 bitcoin worth," it's how much is Bitcoin worth? How much is the market cap worth? When you look at it like that, it could very well be over a trillion $. If that is the case, it is possible that sometime in the near future, which is very likely; 1 mBTC will be the new BTC. In other words, We will have to change how we view commonly used denominations.

Saying, "Oh, well.. geez $1 million for 1 bitcoin, that just doesn't seem possible," That's because you are looking at it all wrong. If Bitcoin becomes a standard alternative to operating in dollars for "Brick&mortar" as well as "Online businesses," You can be your a$$, you will see a half trillion, to trillion dollar market or more.

A trillion dollars sounds reasonable. I will probably be flying my G650 between my private islands way before that mark ;-)

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
fiddelingones

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:29:21 AM

This I agree, but $1 million for 1 bitcoin will be possible if there will be no reason to convert to dollars anymore.

softron

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:45:15 AM

Maybe in 50 years.

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:09:11 AM

This I agree, but $1 million for 1 bitcoin will be possible if there will be no reason to convert to dollars anymore.

If there is no reason to convert to dollar then dollar will slowly die at some point in the far future.
How are you going to price Bitcoin then?

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:49:18 AM

A worldwide 24/7 decentralized payment network is incredibly valuable. Why are people thinking about low values instead of zero? Its either zero in the long run or supergold. Still the best asymmetric bet out there.

S4VV4S

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:34:46 PM

OP, You know you can edit the title of your post don't you?  How can you spell bitcoin wrong it's the name of the forum???   Huh

Wow, I didn't even notice that.
Nice catch Wink
CoinRocka

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:44:43 PM

Bitcoin can cure AIDS...seriously!
Cyberlight

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:53:20 PM

Bitcoin has healed me from Genital Herpes, its amazing.
S4VV4S

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:04:49 PM

Bitcoin has healed me from Genital Herpes, its amazing.

Bitcoin is starting to heal me from bankruptcy  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
LeHappyHodler

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:55:25 AM

A trillion dollars sounds reasonable. I will probably be flying my G650 between my private islands way before that mark ;-)

Pleb. I'll be flying my shuttle to my moon base.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:19:01 AM

If Russia , China and other Brics countries say bye bye to USD ... BTC will grow 10-100 times.

IOTA
InCoinsITrust

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:12:43 AM

If Russia , China and other Brics countries say bye bye to USD ... BTC will grow 10-100 times.

This can be true
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:51:47 PM

This is the pitfall of only educating yourself to the point of "knowing how to day trade bitcoins".  
Not only do you not see the value of the long term investment, but you have no idea why it would ever go above $4,000 like most people in this thread have said.
You're all viewing it as a stock.

I would encourage everyone here to do some research on the platform, rather than hyperfocusing on the market price day to day.  
Also find out whats going on in the innovation realm with bitcoin all over the world.
You guys need to understand that the possible market reach for this technology is staggering.  

There are 40 million people in Africa alone who are currently using a digital currency with their smartphones to transfer funds.
There are at least 3 startups I know of which are working to replace that with Bitcoin, as it is cheaper and faster.  
That's 40 million new people using Bitcoin.  

Now add to that the remittances market, which everyone agrees Bitcoin will dominate first.  $300 Billion dollars.
Do I need to repeat that?
$300 Billion Dollars.
For one market that Bitcoin is capable of disrupting.  

Awareness of the Bitcoin Protocol leads to awareness that Bitcoin will go into countless other financial markets and dominate as well.
$4,000 a coin is a pittance.   Believe me.
Remember that every time you try to make a quick $20 by selling your coins.
Buy and hold instead.  And buy more every chance you get.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
threecats

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:58:39 PM

This is the pitfall of only educating yourself to the point of "knowing how to day trade bitcoins".  
Not only do you not see the value of the long term investment, but you have no idea why it would ever go above $4,000 like most people in this thread have said.
You're all viewing it as a stock.

I would encourage everyone here to do some research on the platform, rather than hyperfocusing on the market price day to day.  
Also find out whats going on in the innovation realm with bitcoin all over the world.
You guys need to understand that the possible market reach for this technology is staggering.  

There are 40 million people in Africa alone who are currently using a digital currency with their smartphones to transfer funds.
There are at least 3 startups I know of which are working to replace that with Bitcoin, as it is cheaper and faster.  
That's 40 million new people using Bitcoin.  

Now add to that the remittances market, which everyone agrees Bitcoin will dominate first.  $300 Billion dollars.
Do I need to repeat that?
$300 Billion Dollars.
For one market that Bitcoin is capable of disrupting.  

Awareness of the Bitcoin Protocol leads to awareness that Bitcoin will go into countless other financial markets and dominate as well.
$4,000 a coin is a pittance.   Believe me.
Remember that every time you try to make a quick $20 by selling your coins.
Buy and hold instead.  And buy more every chance you get.

-B-

+1
Qwerty777

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:04:01 PM

I can't even imagine the day when Bitcoin will costs half a million dollars - that sounds  like  a fairy tale
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: