Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 10:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling ICO investors telegram profiles  (Read 124 times)
Alex Master (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:08:39 PM

Hello! I am selling base of ICO investors with telegram usernames. So you can offer something to them.

Also I can parse many channels and get all active users from them.

Contact me via PM.
Rohan Kotkar

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 05:26:00 PM

Hello! I am selling base of ICO investors with telegram usernames. So you can offer something to them.

Also I can parse many channels and get all active users from them.

Contact me via PM.
Please don't do that. If you sell the profiles of a lot of investors on telegram than a number of peoples(Those who would buy the database from you) would try contacting those investors offering some shitty deals. That's not why the investors invest in the ICO projects. Thinking personally, we really get sick and tired by getting number of messages on telegram offering shitty deals. Even i am getting a lot of such messages from different profiles each day on telegram offering to sell me some mining contract or some deals where i could earn 10% to 20% of my investment in 24 hours. Now, i know all those are scams because none of the legit peoples would try contacting investors on telegram instead they would automatically get good response from the community if they are offering some legit project. But that really is ridiculous. That's really time wasting for me and i think that those kind of shameless peoples contact a lot of investors/traders/etc just because of peoples like "Alex Master" who sells their private information publicly.

Completely non-tolerable. PLEASE STOP SELLING PEOPLES PROFILE JUST FOR YOUR GOODNESS. Find some legit job and stop such kind of business.
Please correct me if i am wrong. (I personally hate peoples like "Alex Master"(Original Post Author) and my exasperation makes me curse these kind of double-dealing peoples)

Aspiring entrepreneur.
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 02:19:17 AM

Rohan Kotkar, I completely agree with you because people who participated in any ICO suffered a loss, they are not interested in seeing these "profitable offers” from unknown users. The effectiveness of the sale of this database is close to zero. The only effect of this spam will be annoying users.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: