Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What indicators do you add in tradingview and how is it used?  (Read 239 times)
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 06:35:45 PM

I don't too often to use tradingview because I still prefer to use the chart on the exchanges to determine the right time to buy and sell. But if I use tradingview, I use MACD, RSI, and Bollinger Bands. Sometimes I use Moving Average, but that is not too often. The time frame I use is 1day, 15 minutes if I see the movement of the coin is good, and I have a chance to buy low and sell high. But if it's not, I will use 30-40 minutes to look at the opportunity, but that will depend on the market. But mostly, I only use Bollinger Bands, and I think that is enough for me to decide what I will do related to the market.
Actually, I did not pay attention to benchmarks for controlling the cryptocurrency price chart before, because I practically did not engage in trade, but recently I am starting to study this activity and so far have only used indicators for the period of 1 hour.  But since I understand all this, the landmark settings should also depend on the chart of coins, because for each coin a trader should have an individual approach.
bittraffic (OP)

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 07:29:44 PM

I don't too often to use tradingview because I still prefer to use the chart on the exchanges to determine the right time to buy and sell. But if I use tradingview, I use MACD, RSI, and Bollinger Bands. Sometimes I use Moving Average, but that is not too often. The time frame I use is 1day, 15 minutes if I see the movement of the coin is good, and I have a chance to buy low and sell high. But if it's not, I will use 30-40 minutes to look at the opportunity, but that will depend on the market. But mostly, I only use Bollinger Bands, and I think that is enough for me to decide what I will do related to the market.
Actually, I did not pay attention to benchmarks for controlling the cryptocurrency price chart before, because I practically did not engage in trade, but recently I am starting to study this activity and so far have only used indicators for the period of 1 hour.  But since I understand all this, the landmark settings should also depend on the chart of coins, because for each coin a trader should have an individual approach.

I'm not that actively trading cryptocurrency either, all I do is buy check the RSI which is the only indicator I knew and then trade from there. Mostly of what I did is waiting and then sell when I see the opportunity. This day trading is becoming more of gamble still eve when you started learning to read indicators. Look what happen today which I haven't seen it coming, the price drops and I'm left adjusting. If I had set up some stoploss, I would have lost my coins already.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███