Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks] WPOOL - Investing in mining pool better than mining  (Read 6427 times)
Microcloud Pool (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:34:33 AM

It appears one cannot buy shares in WPOOL. The order book is missing and an error comes up when one tries to buy.
Have you pulled the listing or what?

fixed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 05:39:21 AM

we pool, we eat now

better than mama

so better than mining

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:54:02 AM

It appears one cannot buy shares in WPOOL. The order book is missing and an error comes up when one tries to buy.

fixed
Watching

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Microcloud Pool (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:21:57 AM

fixed
Watching

look at Announcements
https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/1370
-----------------

We'd like to announce a local investment fund had  invested in our pool about $300,000. So we decide to suspend issue of remaining shares.
Investors who have purchased shares have two ways to do in the future:
1.we  buy back at 0.0044(110% of issue price) until March 29.
(we posted buy  in market, you can sell your shares to us.)
2.You can continue to hold share and get dividends every week,shares promotion continue to be valid.
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:52:45 AM

fixed
Watching

look at Announcements
https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/1370
-----------------

We'd like to announce a local investment fund had  invested in our pool about $300,000. So we decide to suspend issue of remaining shares.
Investors who have purchased shares have two ways to do in the future:
1.we  buy back at 0.0044(110% of issue price) until March 29.
(we posted buy  in market, you can sell your shares to us.)
2.You can continue to hold share and get dividends every week,shares promotion continue to be valid.
Will it be announced what the name of the investment group is and who's behind it ?

Microcloud Pool (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:23:53 PM

As of March 30, 2014, the number of registered member has attained 4298, and average total hashrate is 3554 M/s; during the last week, operating income is 103.22 BTC, operating expenditure is 93.14 BTC, thus gross profit is 10.08 BTC, and gross profit margin is 10.8%.
During the last week,the revenue of hedging trader department is  1.24 BTC,so the total gross profit (TGP) is 11.32 BTC
Each share represents 0.001% of the TGP,the dividend of each share is 0.0001132 BTC this time.
Dividends Paid on 15:00 (GMT+8:00),3/31/2014
Randomshot

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:36:56 AM

Why are you faking number of registered users? I've just registered and counter increased by 10. That's ridiculous.
thy

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:05:34 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 12:38:38 PM by thy

On paper the number you present look impressive but there is some ? like previous poster mentioned that you need to straighten out, i don't read chenese but what does the number on your site stand for
"注册会员

在挖人机数

当前矿池速度
3735MH/s"

Is the first the number of people currently registered,
and second currently mining at your pool or is that some sort of avg value, what period in that case ?
and third the pools total hashrate in MH/s, is that the current rate or some sort of avg for what period then ?

You also reported:
As of March 30, 2014, the number of registered member has attained 4298, and average total hashrate is 3554 M/s; during the last week, operating income is 103.22 BTC, operating expenditure is 93.14 BTC, thus gross profit is 10.08 BTC, and gross profit margin is 10.8%.
During the last week,the revenue of hedging trader department is  1.24 BTC,so the total gross profit (TGP) is 11.32 BTC
Each share represents 0.001% of the TGP,the dividend of each share is 0.0001132 BTC this time.
Just a couple of hours before you published the weekly report and dividend were payed out you were at 3959 registered accourding to your pools page and the higest reported hashrate i saw that you had that week was 3411 MH/s so how can the avg hashrate be 3554 MH/s when the week started out at 3269 MH/s and finished at 3376 MH/s, did you have extremely high hashrate during some shorter period of time ?

On the cryptostocks plattform you only had 203 shares out on the market a few days before people were given extra shares then the amount jumped up to 284 shares before people had got there extra shares, how do you explain that if minimum shares bought offline was 100 and only in full batches of 100, then there was another bump up to 771 shares or so, that was also before people had got there shares not and another jump that was not even increments of 100 shares.
Then after people got there bonus shares the only 203 shares sold on the marked at cryptostocks grew to a massive 7421 shares, out of witch many were dumped directly on the market, a lot indicates that it's you yourself that dump shares and that they has never actually been sold to people and that you also collects dividend on those shares on one or several extra accounts that you control to make it look like the project has payed out more btc in dividend than it really has witch is agains cryptostocks rules.

It seems unresonable that the share would attract that many buyers of offline shares when you never managed to sell more than 243 shares at max on cryptostocks itself, those people that would not be able to get to cryptostocks site and and therefor bought shares directly from you you say, were willing to buy shares in 100 amount batches directly from you instead and that theese people who invested in those offline shares because they couldent use cryptostocks just suddenly had no problem reaching cryptostocks just a few days later only to in directly in large number sell off a large portion of there share in a company that on paper was working good.

I would appriciate if you could explained how all these things could make any sence ?

Microcloud Pool (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:19:38 PM

On paper the number you present look impressive but there is some ? like previous poster mentioned that you need to straighten out, i don't read chenese but what does the number on your site stand for
"注册会员

在挖人机数

当前矿池速度
3735MH/s"

Is the first the number of people currently registered,
and second currently mining at your pool or is that some sort of avg value, what period in that case ?
and third the pools total hashrate in MH/s, is that the current rate or some sort of avg for what period then ?

You also reported:
During the last week,the revenue of hedging trader department is  1.24 BTC,so the total gross profit (TGP) is 11.32 BTC
Just a couple of hours before you published the weekly report and dividend were payed out you were at 3959 registered accourding to your pools page and the higest reported hashrate i saw that you had that week was 3411 MH/s so how can the avg hashrate be 3554 MH/s when the week started out at 3269 MH/s and finished at 3376 MH/s, did you have extremely high hashrate during some shorter period of time ?

On the cryptostocks plattform you only had 203 shares out on the market a few days before people were given extra shares then the amount jumped up to 284 shares before people had got there extra shares, how do you explain that if minimum shares bought offline was 100 and only in full batches of 100, then there was another bump up to 771 shares or so, that was also before people had got there shares not and another jump that was not even increments of 100 shares.
Then after people got there bonus shares the only 203 shares sold on the marked at cryptostocks grew to a massive 7421 shares, out of witch many were dumped directly on the market, a lot indicates that it's you yourself that dump shares and that they has never actually been sold to people and that you also collects dividend on those shares on one or several extra accounts that you control to make it look like the project has payed out more btc in dividend than it really has witch is agains cryptostocks rules.

It seems unresonable that the share would attract that many buyers of offline shares when you never managed to sell more than 243 shares at max on cryptostocks itself, those people that would not be able to get to cryptostocks site and and therefor bought shares directly from you you say, were willing to buy shares in 100 amount batches directly from you instead and that theese people who invested in those offline shares because they couldent use cryptostocks just suddenly had no problem reaching cryptostocks just a few days later only to in directly in large number sell off a large portion of there share in a company that on paper was working good.

I would appriciate if you could explained how all these things could make any sence ?

Thank you for your attention to our website,I answer your question.
"注册会员

在挖人机数

当前矿池速度
3735MH/s"
what you said about the 1st and 3rd is right.
the second is the number of mining regs,you know,the number of people currently registered will be increased day by day.but every day some one maybe go to other pool,some one maybe rest his/her regs. the second is mining regs at that time.

The previous number is statistics by our company's accounting,next week we will publish monthly report,you can read more detail.

About the number of shares you can read this https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/1517/
we sold many shares offline (about 96-97%) at 0.004 BTC pre share.most of shareholder are chinese,because we have a higher popularity in China.I'm sure you can understand that,you can look at our contract
-----------
Subscription
We recommend that you subscribe our share directly by cryptostocks.com.If you cannot access cryptostocks.com or other reasons, you can also send email to us, inform us the quantity that you want to subscribe, in the meantime you need transfer the relevant expenses to us by BTC Wallet, we will hold it for you in the website, and through the way of offline transfer of share out bonus for you. Due to the offline subscription and dividend process is complicated, need manual to deal one by one, so we only accept at least 500 shares for offline subscription, and is 100 integer times subscribed.
-----------
Monday, we transfered all shares to Crytostocks, reason you can read https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/1517/.

I understand your skepticism,but please think about this point,
if I hold these shares and made it look like the project has payed out more btc in dividend. I can do more 'real' like those projects.
those projects won't stop IPO and they can buy themself every day and you can not judge who buy their shares.
In fact,we have many shareholders.they talk about WPOOL shares in QQ group,369206735 ,46415174.

We have finished our IPO,now, every shareholder buy or sell their shares at their aspiration at their price. This is their right.

Sorry my english is not good,and i maybe not fully understand what you asked.
Thank your question. if you are shareholder and please send me email,  info@weiyunpool.com,
I can give you some further details about pool operational data.But I'm sorry I can not post some data at public area.

Microcloud Pool (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:41:46 PM

I know there are some questions,doubt and suspicion.I want to try to explain these.I 'd glad to do it.

Last week we post buy back order at 0.0044(over 10%),if we buy back all of shares online and offline, we plan to delisting,becasue we get fund from Venture Capital. But some shareholders choose hold shares. OK,this is  their right.We comply with the contract and paid dividends weekly.
thy

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:21:33 PM

I understand there may be some language barriers i will try to explain it simpler, what investors & potential investors in your company/stock may react to is what could be seen at your pools page:

Registered users      Active users                       Pools hashrate           When
3833                     1420                                 3269 MH                   24 Mars at the time of the first dividend
3959(+3,29%)        1493(+5,14%)                     3376 MH(+3,27%)      31 Mars 2 hours before second dividend
4326(+12,86%)       1521(+7,11%)                    3689 MH(+12,85%)     31 Mars at the time of the second dividend

Between the time of the first dividend and the second dividend the number of registerd users, active users and the pools Hashrate increased slowly for the first 6 days and 22 hrs between the dividends, then it suddenly took a big jump upwards just at the time for the second dividend and the effect on cryptostocks was that a large amount of previously offline shares that recently had appeared on Cryptostocks site were sold at relatively high prices.
Did you really have 367 new users that registered in the last 2 hours before the second dividend was payed out when only 126 users registered in the previous 166 hours, it looks a bit strange, like the numbers had been manipulated ?

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:34:23 PM

hmmmm...no answer to Thy's very reasonable question.  Not liking this at all.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: