View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 10:06:50 PM

-First post- reserved
tweetious

Activity: 1946
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 11:10:16 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2019, 11:34:33 PM by tweetious

what is the purpose of the hologram? Can it be applied to the coin? at the side of the coin (where the # is), there seems to be space for adding/applying a private key. However, I am not quite sure that the hologram will fit that side (not to mention that will hide the #). Also why 1 holo for 2 coins?. Usually, you get 2 holos for 1 coin (just in case something goes wrong when applying, to have an extra spare one)

The coins must be ordered in quantities of 2, so for every 2 coins you purchase you will receive 1 hologram, link here:[/b][/size] [/b]https://i.imgur.com/R0Lqdov.jpg

Because "The coins must be ordered in quantities of 2" that's the reason that "for every 2 coins you purchase you will receive 1 hologram"? I am confused  Huh. please elaborate  

Each coin is 0.0017 btc , so since you have to order at least two that brings the minimum to 0.0034 btc.

Can I purchase odd number of coins (i.e. 3 coins) ? How many holograms I will receive in case I buy 3 coins?

What do you mean by "use the LTC blockchain hashes to determine the other coin number you will receive". How will you determine (i.e. match) the other coin number with my chosen number, from a LTC hash?
Any reasoning preferring using the LTC blockchain hashes? (and not the BTC blockchain hashes).
your sales your rulez... don't take me wrong.... just seems odd.

Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Merit: 1140

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 11:39:54 PM

@killyou72 is #27 available?

FFrankie

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 11:40:25 PM

what is the purpose of the hologram? Can it be applied to the coin? at the side of the coin (where the # is), there seems to be space for adding/applying a private key. However, I am not quite sure that the hologram will fit that side (not to mention that will hide the #). Also why 1 holo for 2 coins?. Usually, you get 2 holos for 1 coin (just in case something goes wrong when applying, to have an extra spare one)

The coins must be ordered in quantities of 2, so for every 2 coins you purchase you will receive 1 hologram, link here:[/b][/size] [/b]https://i.imgur.com/R0Lqdov.jpg

Because "The coins must be ordered in quantities of 2" that's the reason that "for every 2 coins you purchase you will receive 1 hologram"? I am confused  Huh. please elaborate  

Each coin is 0.0017 btc , so since you have to order at least two that brings the minimum to 0.0034 btc.

Can I purchase odd number of coins (i.e. 3 coins) ? How many holograms I will receive in case I buy 3 coins?

What do you mean by "use the LTC blockchain hashes to determine the other coin number you will receive". How will you determine (i.e. match) the other coin number with my chosen number, from a LTC hash?
Any reasoning preferring using the LTC blockchain hashes? (and not the BTC blockchain hashes).

The hologram serves whatever purpose you would like,

The coins are only sold in quantities of 2, so purchasing 3 is not possible.

The 1 coin number you receive will be random, but to make it more fun and quicker the number you get will be using the ltc blockchain hashes. The other number coin you get it based upon what you pick and order.

FFrankie

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 11:41:34 PM

@killyou72 is #27 available?

27 is available. All spots are secured and reserved upon payment to the btc blockchain. And by looking at it right now, there are 0 sales.
tweetious

Activity: 1946
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 11:48:13 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2019, 12:07:23 AM by tweetious

The hologram serves whatever purpose you would like,

The coins are only sold in quantities of 2, so purchasing 3 is not possible.

The 1 coin number you receive will be random, but to make it more fun and quicker the number you get will be using the ltc blockchain hashes. The other number coin you get it based upon what you pick and order.

Thanks for the answers. user "killyou73" created the OP & user "killyou72" answered my question?   Huh

Also, let's say that I pick a number now and send you the funds. Coins are in MJ hands and ready for dispatch. Should I have to wait when (and if) 40 numbers are picked to get my coins?
FFrankie

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 12:44:34 AM

If it doesn't sell out in a timely manner than the people that ordered will end up getting more spots for the random spots if you understand that
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: