Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC777] GCA: Global Crypto Alliance - CALL token the very first ERC777  (Read 1715 times)
daxilocid

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:21:47 AM

ERC777 looks very promising. Perhaps the project is worth a closer look and will need to understand more about the economic model.  But the idea of honest news is really close to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tewefekak

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:43:47 AM

GlobalCryptoNews.io  it looks very interesting and promising . As I understand the authors will be able to receive an award for publishing news ?
Please tell me at the moment, everyone can become the author of the news ?
Ka6aH2

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:29:00 AM

GlobalCryptoNews.io  it looks very interesting and promising . As I understand the authors will be able to receive an award for publishing news ?
As I understand it it will be only one of concepts. But the project will have many functions. And you can request the help of experts in the cryptosphere.
Zheka228

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 08:51:51 AM

As I understand it it will be only one of concepts. But the project will have many functions. And you can request the help of experts in the cryptosphere.
I would like to understand better how it will all work. I'm going to read the white paper. But in any case, the project interested me and I am sure that such tokens will be in demand.
elohim888

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:33:42 AM

ERC777 looks very promising. Perhaps the project is worth a closer look and will need to understand more about the economic model.  But the idea of honest news is really close to me.
At least it looks very interesting. I will buy tokens on the exchange and especially there will be a guarantee of a quick listing. This is also very important.
tatakjugun

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:36:20 AM

At least it looks very interesting. I will buy tokens on the exchange and especially there will be a guarantee of a quick listing. This is also very important.
I will continue to monitor the work of the team. Now they show a good result but what will happen in the future we still do not know...
dgon43

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:38:47 PM

How will I be able to buy tokens for me? I need to wait for IEO on exchanges or there is an opportunity to buy tokens on the site at more favorable prices.
GCAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:18:40 PM

Who We Are: Global Crypto Alliance

✴️ Today, we would like to tell you about Global Crypto Alliance. We are a network of professionals specialized in decentralized business development. The team guiding GCA has accumulated years of relevant experience in research and development within the fields of blockchain technologies, ecosystems, and crypto.

✴️ We bring expert-level experience from the publishing industry covering strategic incentive marketing through messengers and websites, creating and tailoring promotional gifts for abundant clientele, social media marketing and brand building, developing apps and providing SaaS, as well as many other fields related to content production and publications. We also apply neuroscience and neuromarketing to the analysis of human cognition and behavior.

✴️ Make sure to visit our company website to learn more about us https://gcalliance.io/ and https://globalcryptonews.io/ where you can register an account and soon benefit from its disruptive reward system!

🌐 Subscribe to our social networks. Stay tuned to our updates!

▪️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/gcnews_io
▪️ TG: bit.ly/GCAtg
▪️ FB: bit.ly/GCAface
▪️ Bitcointalk: bit.ly/GCABct
▪️ Discord: bit.ly/GCAdis
▪️ Medium: bit.ly/GCAmedi
▪️ Reddit: bit.ly/GCAredd
▪️ SteemIt: bit.ly/GCAsteem
▪️ ETHScan: bit.ly/GCAEthscan

enrique7

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:50:46 PM

✴️ Today, we would like to tell you about Global Crypto Alliance. We are a network of professionals specialized in decentralized business development. The team guiding GCA has accumulated years of relevant experience in research and development within the fields of blockchain technologies, ecosystems, and crypto.

✴️ We bring expert-level experience from the publishing industry covering strategic incentive marketing through messengers and websites, creating and tailoring promotional gifts for abundant clientele, social media marketing and brand building, developing apps and providing SaaS, as well as many other fields related to content production and publications. We also apply neuroscience and neuromarketing to the analysis of human cognition and behavior.

✴️ Make sure to visit our company website to learn more about us https://gcalliance.io/ and https://globalcryptonews.io/ where you can register an account and soon benefit from its disruptive reward system!

▪️ TG: /GCAtg][Suspicious link removed]/GCAtg
▪️ FB: /GCAface][Suspicious link removed]/GCAface
▪️ Bitcointalk: /GCABct][Suspicious link removed]/GCABct
▪️ Discord: /GCAdis][Suspicious link removed]/GCAdis
▪️ Medium: /GCAmedi][Suspicious link removed]/GCAmedi
▪️ Reddit: /GCAredd][Suspicious link removed]/GCAredd
▪️ SteemIt: /GCAsteem][Suspicious link removed]/GCAsteem
▪️ ETHScan: /GCAEthscan][Suspicious link removed]/GCAEthscan

https://i8.wampi.ru/2019/10/18/image37af2b80dcc99b25.md.png
Now I will register in this project. Waiting for the opportunity to get rewarded.
It will be a wonderful project and I think I will be able to buy tokens for me during and IEO
daxilocid

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:49:36 PM

▪️ TG: /GCAtg][Suspicious link removed]/GCAtg
▪️ FB: /GCAface][Suspicious link removed]/GCAface
▪️ Bitcointalk: /GCABct][Suspicious link removed]/GCABct
▪️ Discord: /GCAdis][Suspicious link removed]/GCAdis
▪️ Medium: /GCAmedi][Suspicious link removed]/GCAmedi
▪️ Reddit: /GCAredd][Suspicious link removed]/GCAredd
▪️ SteemIt: /GCAsteem][Suspicious link removed]/GCAsteem
▪️ ETHScan: /GCAEthscan][Suspicious link removed]/GCAEthscan

https://i8.wampi.ru/2019/10/18/image37af2b80dcc99b25.md.png
Now I will register in this project. Waiting for the opportunity to get rewarded.
It will be a wonderful project and I think I will be able to buy tokens for me during and IEO

At least can be will understand that can be done x2 for a short time.
ertyearth

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:39:33 PM

Will the team take part in any blockchain conferences ? This would be a good way to increase confidence in the project and attract large investors.
tewefekak

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:01:40 AM

Will the team take part in any blockchain conferences ? This would be a good way to increase confidence in the project and attract large investors.
In any case, IEO this is a great solution and I will gladly support the project.
I will continue to monitor how it all works.
daxilocid

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:40:08 AM

In any case, IEO this is a great solution and I will gladly support the project.
I will continue to monitor how it all works.
Let's see if the team can put together a soft cap. But the fact that the team already has working prototypes is very important . And I'm waiting for the award to work for the authors.
dagiwexoh

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:31:46 AM

ERC777  It will have some prospects for business and startups in General. I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops.
honipinow

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:51:42 AM

CALL, created by Global Crypto Alliance, will be available on P2PB2B starting 30.10.19!

🔘 CALL was the very first ERC777 token deployed on Ethereum and is the revolutionary fuel powering GCNews.io, with a unique reward system where you are credited for action rather than dollars spent.

🔘 Our team is very excited to partner with P2PB2B in offering CALL to the global crypto community, and believes this to be an important new step in advancing our project!

🔺 https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/CALL/1

https://i8.wampi.ru/2019/10/16/image186a2cc8a1ff7671.md.png
It will be a good opportunity to get x2-X3 in a short time. 
It seems that in the future tokens will be really in demand.
cevalohav

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:40:45 AM

CALL, created by Global Crypto Alliance, will be available on P2PB2B starting 30.10.19!

🔘 CALL was the very first ERC777 token deployed on Ethereum and is the revolutionary fuel powering GCNews.io, with a unique reward system where you are credited for action rather than dollars spent.

🔘 Our team is very excited to partner with P2PB2B in offering CALL to the global crypto community, and believes this to be an important new step in advancing our project!

🔺 https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/CALL/1

https://i8.wampi.ru/2019/10/16/image186a2cc8a1ff7671.md.png
It will be a good opportunity to get x2-X3 in a short time. 
It seems that in the future tokens will be really in demand.
It's too early to draw conclusions. I will follow the work of the team and I think it will be very important. to implement this plan.
gireyi

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:55:21 AM

I see now an interesting project and it seems to me that there will be increased interest in such tokens. That is, I want to say that this technology will have a great future.
palob

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:26:36 PM

I see now an interesting project and it seems to me that there will be increased interest in such tokens. That is, I want to say that this technology will have a great future.
Let's see what results the team will show. I will continue to monitor how the project works. As I understand it working prototypes will be launched in the next few days. So wrote in official chat.
wabax

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:05:07 PM

The project looks great and I think I can buy tokens for me.  While just waiting for the rounds of sales for me and look at the activity of investors.
daxilocid

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:22:19 PM

The project looks great and I think I can buy tokens for me.  While just waiting for the rounds of sales for me and look at the activity of investors.
Now the price will be very profitable and profit can be obtained immediately after the listing and that is why IEO is now in the trend.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: