Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC777] GCA: Global Crypto Alliance - CALL token the very first ERC777  (Read 1718 times)
bondarevas

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:28:59 PM

Was whether team on any the public events ? I would like to receive the reports.
And also I wonder if your code has passed any audit ?
I am also interested in all this and I think the team will soon give us information about this and I think that I can buy tokens now. More precisely when starts and IEO
While I just follow up on the work of the team. The crypto news platform will be quite difficult to promote. There's too much competition.
I think that they will not even compete as this project users and authors will receive an award and it will be very important.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gesoja

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:37:06 PM

I now do not quite understand you wrote a business development and expert assistance. I want to say what the project has to offer besides the crypto news platform.
dermavito

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:53:08 AM

As I understand token of Global Crypto Alliance has a ERC777 standart. What are the advantages of this standard?
GCAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:03:00 PM

What is ERC777?

ERC777 is the latest, most modern standard for Ethereum tokens. The 777 inherits all the strong points of its predecessor, but improves on the issues it had.

Let’s look into how it is different from the more familiar ERC20. It’ll only take you a few minutes!

1️⃣ ERC777 includes ERC20 inside of it and also contains a number of amazing innovations and functions that previous standards never had.

2️⃣ ERC777 allows different cryptocurrencies within Ethereum to cross-transact on a single platform.

3️⃣ ERC777 allows certain functions to execute within a smart contract with just one transaction that would otherwise require the user to do two transactions to invoke. This eases the load on the network and reduces transaction fees

4️⃣ A properly developed ERC777 token can be stored and managed completely from any regular, common Ethereum wallet, just like ERC20 tokens.

5️⃣ ERC777 can recognize unsuitable smart contracts where your tokens could get locked.

The ERC777 standard token is the first of its kind to be capable of almost everything that Ether is capable of, in addition to being fully customizable and expandable: companies can fine-tune its features to serve their needs.

🌐 Subscribe to our social networks. Stay tuned to our updates!

▪️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/gcnews_io
▪️ TG: bit.ly/GCAtg
▪️ FB: bit.ly/GCAface
▪️ Bitcointalk: bit.ly/GCABct
▪️ Discord: bit.ly/GCAdis
▪️ Medium: bit.ly/GCAmedi
▪️ Reddit: bit.ly/GCAredd
▪️ SteemIt: bit.ly/GCAsteem
▪️ ETHScan: bit.ly/GCAEthscan

kani19

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:23:12 PM

ERC777 standard is compatible with any ERC20 wallet and exchanges. It will be good for the future listing.
yeszeet

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:51:21 PM

Is there any information about token sale? When will be listing?
hardsenpeba

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:19:11 PM

A good project. Do you have bounty here?
yeszeet

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:44:14 PM

Now many good projects do not have bounty. They think that bounty is not resultative.
saconpase

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:16:44 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:06:21 PM by mprep

As for me I think that bounty is very good for the promotion of the project and creation a big community. It helps to attract a lot of people to the project.

I now do not quite understand you wrote a business development and expert assistance. I want to say what the project has to offer besides the crypto news platform.

Now there are so many fake news Huh It is very hard for users to understand which news are true and which news are fake.
DoubleCoins247

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:22:17 PM

I think for investors and traders it is important to know the real cryptocurrency news. It will be good for the trading.
Lia147

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:49:56 PM

The idea of the project is very useful. The most important the realization of idea. When will be IEO?
anconoho

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:16:15 PM

I think that they will not even compete as this project users and authors will receive an award and it will be very important.

The reward for the project users and authors will attract a lot of users to the platform and will be good for the future development and promotion of the platform.
GCAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:18:16 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:07:13 PM by mprep

The idea of the project is very useful. The most important the realization of idea. When will be IEO?

Thank you for your question, support and interest in our project. IEO will last from 10/30/19 to 11/10/19

A good project. Do you have bounty here?
Not yet. But stay tuned. If a team starts a bounty program, we will talk about it in our social networks

Is there any information about token sale? When will be listing?
pls look this news https://medium.com/global-crypto-alliance/global-crypto-alliance-erc777-token-call-will-be-available-on-p2pb2b-b832506d5bf8?source=collection_home---6------2-----------------------
IEO will last from 10/30/19 to 11/10/19

As I understand token of Global Crypto Alliance has a ERC777 standart. What are the advantages of this standard?
we talked about this in our article. Look here please https://medium.com/global-crypto-alliance/what-is-erc777-3108fefcaa72?source=collection_home---6------0-----------------------
haibrvt

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:34:11 AM

ERC777 standard has a lot of advantages. It is very good that Global Crypto Alliance use more progressive and secure standard of tokens.
DoubleCoins247

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:00:14 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:07:38 PM by mprep

I think that new standard of token will give more opportunities for users of the platform and allow to reduce the cost of transaction and make platform more secure.

The reward for the project users and authors will attract a lot of users to the platform and will be good for the future development and promotion of the platform.

Now many cryptocurrency platforms offer the reward to their users. It is necessary that the tokens of the project will have a liquidity and it will be simple to buy and sell token.
anconoho

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:44:36 AM

It must be real demand in the tokens of the platform that price of the tokens on exchanges will grow. Also important the choice of exchange.
ragutilunt

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:04:57 AM

Very often the realization of idea of the project depends how much money will be collected during IEO. It is necessary to carefully prepare to the IEO.
DoubleCoins247

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:29:41 AM

Now investors have a big choice of different projects. To attract a lot of money during IEO it is necerrary to have a lot of advantages.
anconoho

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:55:34 AM

One of the most important thing during conduction of IEO is promotion. Usually investors pay attention to the projects with big advertising campaign.
GCAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:15:20 AM

Increased security through recognition of unsuitable smart contracts

🔘 It has been a well known security issue in the ERC20 standard that if tokens are sent to a smart contract that aren’t suited to receive or administer them properly, they end up stuck in the smart contract forever. To date, millions of dollars worth of tokens have been reported lost because of these wretched transactions. ERC777 solves this problem!

🔘 The new standard helps in preventing accidental loss of tokens. This is done through an ERC777 feature that allows to reject certain types of incoming transactions. For instance, it can block transactions from certain addresses - even helping make the token compliant with KYC (know your customer) and AML (anti-money laundering) laws and regulations that certain government agencies require to follow.

🌐 Subscribe to our social networks. Stay tuned to our updates!

▪️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/gcnews_io
▪️ TG: bit.ly/GCAtg
▪️ FB: bit.ly/GCAface
▪️ Bitcointalk: bit.ly/GCABct
▪️ Discord: bit.ly/GCAdis
▪️ Medium: bit.ly/GCAmedi
▪️ Reddit: bit.ly/GCAredd
▪️ SteemIt: bit.ly/GCAsteem
▪️ ETHScan: bit.ly/GCAEthscan

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: