Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Harsh Reality About The Current ICO Project  (Read 746 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 04:52:34 PM

I feel cheated ... but the fact that every project that promises or claims tokens will eventually increase at a very high price is just nonsense ...
in a statement on the road map they promised to use project funds for further product development, but they were only trying to take advantage of the investors' black money ...
what they have to do is develop their product further, not just start doing it or say all the sweet promises ...

maybe it's one of the things they have to reconsider, if their project wants to be successful and the project product can be sold out in the market ...
I hope I'm not mistaken about this.

The word "best project now" or 'highly profitable project" will not entice investors now to support that kind of project anymore, they have seen the results of projects that promise high income and high profit, investors now want to see results and transparency, not just lip service, I stop promoting and investing in projects that claim to be the next big thing when they are in the ICO stage, they should concentrate how their platforms will work and what will it bring to the community.

confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:11:06 PM

A lot of people are getting more and more disappointed not only with bounty projects or ICO, but with the whole market in general. Unfortunately, the only thing we can do right now is to collect most popular crypto for good prices and wait.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:32:26 AM

A lot of people are getting more and more disappointed not only with bounty projects or ICO, but with the whole market in general.
So am I, really disappointed with the ICO and the market in general, but did my world stop here? of course not because I still believe that this market has some good and tough times and its so happen we are in the tough times now.

Unfortunately, the only thing we can do right now is to collect most popular crypto for good prices and wait.
Unfortunate for us who bought at peak but maybe this market situation also gives an opportunity to those who like to accumulate, so this market situation does not only serve one purpose but different purpose for different people, other sees it bad while the other can see good as like what I said, they can accumulate.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Maturnuwun

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:41:09 AM

offering large prizes to early investors is a common strategy undertaken by most new projects, therefore to attract market investment. my advice before investing in any project is reconsider and don't use all of your money just to invest in the project.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:08:54 AM

I feel cheated ... but the fact that every project that promises or claims tokens will eventually increase at a very high price is just nonsense ...
in a statement on the road map they promised to use project funds for further product development, but they were only trying to take advantage of the investors' black money ...
what they have to do is develop their product further, not just start doing it or say all the sweet promises ...

maybe it's one of the things they have to reconsider, if their project wants to be successful and the project product can be sold out in the market ...

The word "best project now" or 'highly profitable project" will not entice investors now to support that kind of project anymore, they have seen the results of projects that promise high income and high profit, investors now want to see results and transparency, not just lip service, I stop promoting and investing in projects that claim to be the next big thing when they are in the ICO stage, they should concentrate how their platforms will work and what will it bring to the community.
Enticing words is no longer effective most investors learned from the past promises and turned to nothing but scammed projects. Most developers
struggles after the market collapses bringing all those non usable and trash projects to die and completely forgotten. Though other project that have
real use case still surviving right now and trying to stay focus with the development of their coin. 

Saying is something but proving is another thing. Sweet promises will remain promises until the outcome results happened.
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:22:38 PM

Investing in an ICO is a very risky gamble because it could turn out great and make you a a lot of money or it could turn out bad and you lose all your funds, even ICOs with a fully developed product are not to be trusted with funds because some of them would gladly abscond with the contributed funds and leave the project to slowly die while pretending to be active by paying community managers to manage their groups, there was an ICO model proposed by Vitalik and if it had been used by ICOs, this wouldn't be an issue now.

093421231@hunter

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:45:28 PM

I'm sure you're not alone because over the years, there have been disillusioned people with the way things work with supposedly promising, wonderful, and beautiful projects that truly deserve their support. success. This is a common current scenario. You should learn from this that there are better options
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:24:57 PM

offering large prizes to early investors is a common strategy undertaken by most new projects, therefore to attract market investment. my advice before investing in any project is reconsider and don't use all of your money just to invest in the project.
It's for ICO but not IEO, IEO has already taken the different strategy just like try to take a big pre-mined coin and sold a few per cent to the IEO platform. Both are garbage strategy. So many scam ico and ieo right now. it looks like that will become the next garbage way to raise the funds from investors.
So many IEO trading in a loss right now. that sucks but it's a reality.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:36:58 PM

Id people still invest in projects without MVP, I think they are missing the whole idea. No MVP can easily lead to scam, because the developer might not feel he has committed himself to deliver a set target. A product before fundraising, is usually a way of showing how serious you are.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 03:01:06 AM

Dont expect too much bro. This is still business, some people launching new projects have goals like that at the first place to claim some money from small investors and suddenly leave it like nothing happened. It is called scam exit, developers are usually showing off some pretty good update but in reality they just stalling time for people to trust them and wait and hype them about their project. So beware, crypto isn't a safe place for noob to play investing or trading. Cautious is a must.

Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:12:03 AM

Because of scammers scamming people with ICO projects its become pretty hard for the few new projects that wants to deliver something useful for crypto users, they find it hard to raise funds needed for the project development, the few ones i know hardly make it to softcap, who is to be blame? investors? no, scammers are the biggest problem

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:31:35 AM

Because of scammers scamming people with ICO projects its become pretty hard for the few new projects that wants to deliver something useful for crypto users, they find it hard to raise funds needed for the project development, the few ones i know hardly make it to softcap, who is to be blame? investors? no, scammers are the biggest problem

Maybe we should look at investors as well. I mean if there are no individuals here to wanted to be victims, then those scammers are not going to put up projects after projects. That's why we always tell crypto investors specially beginners to be careful and be gullible to not believed everything they hear.

They should be very careful on investing and not to fall for the scammers trap. But I would agree that it will legit projects are taking a hit because of those scammers though. They are having a hard time to convince them with their projects, so to speak.
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 10:38:05 AM

Dont expect too much bro. This is still business, some people launching new projects have goals like that at the first place to claim some money from small investors and suddenly leave it like nothing happened. It is called scam exit, developers are usually showing off some pretty good update but in reality they just stalling time for people to trust them and wait and hype them about their project. So beware, crypto isn't a safe place for noob to play investing or trading. Cautious is a must.
True, Money is still their only goal and not to build a good project.
High expectations will only give us disappointments and frustrations. The common thing they do is to create a great platform to attract investor and then if they fail to gather many investors or even if they gather more investors as they expected, they will abandon the project and enjoy the fortune they have collected.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:43:11 AM

Id people still invest in projects without MVP, I think they are missing the whole idea. No MVP can easily lead to scam, because the developer might not feel he has committed himself to deliver a set target. A product before fundraising is usually a way of showing how serious you are.

You do have a point but I have seen some scam projects that show they have MVP during the token sale so for me, it is not enough to tell if the project is legit or not. the price of the token will depend on its demand that is why the project owners should not only focus on developing the platform but also on how they will increase its users to have demand for their coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:45:21 AM

True, Money is still their only goal and not to build a good project.
High expectations will only give us disappointments and frustrations. The common thing they do is to create a great platform to attract investor and then if they fail to gather many investors or even if they gather more investors as they expected, they will abandon the project and enjoy the fortune they have collected.

In other words, they are always in a win-win position while the investors are on the lose-lose position. If only the authorities are strict enough in its implementation against all these scammers, they would have sent behind bars a lot of crypto project developers. They are wasting people's money, trust, and effort. But more than that, they are really creating a bad image of cryptocurrency in whole world. This is pulling down the reputation of cryptocurrency.
Google+

Activity: 2464
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:45:00 AM

Id people still invest in projects without MVP, I think they are missing the whole idea. No MVP can easily lead to scam, because the developer might not feel he has committed himself to deliver a set target. A product before fundraising is usually a way of showing how serious you are.

You do have a point but I have seen some scam projects that show they have MVP during the token sale so for me, it is not enough to tell if the project is legit or not. the price of the token will depend on its demand that is why the project owners should not only focus on developing the platform but also on how they will increase its users to have demand for their coin.
there should be a list that can be used to record all scam project teams so that when there are new projects you can know that there are teams that have scam indications or not and as much as possible you should be able to see the whitepaper because usually when they do scam they will make projects that are not clear.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:59:32 AM

It's not just you who feels cheated by an ICO project. Friends in this forum who invested in ICO also felt cheated, including me. Many early coin offers turned out to be cryptocurrency frauds, with organizers involved in cunning plots, even renting fake offices and creating marketing materials that looked luxurious. Many of the ICO projects don't have original ideas. More than 15% of them have copied ideas from other cryptocurrencies, or even plagiarized supporting documentation.
Davian144

Activity: 2562
Merit: 578

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:03:46 PM

I'm sure you're not alone because over the years, there have been disillusioned people with the way things work with supposedly promising, wonderful, and beautiful projects that truly deserve their support. success. This is a common current scenario. You should learn from this that there are better options
Right, I totally agree with your argument, because at this time we all have to really analyze the project if you want to follow it, because there are already many projects that make sweet promises but end in vain, this is what we can make as an experience in following a project.

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Webetcoins

Activity: 1960
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:46:55 PM

Investing in an ICO is a very risky gamble because it could turn out great and make you a a lot of money or it could turn out bad and you lose all your funds, even ICOs with a fully developed product are not to be trusted with funds because some of them would gladly abscond with the contributed funds and leave the project to slowly die while pretending to be active by paying community managers to manage their groups, there was an ICO model proposed by Vitalik and if it had been used by ICOs, this wouldn't be an issue now.
ICOs are not a safe option anymore. Now the market is not giving good ICO projects to bounty hunters. Like you are saying, they are more like a gambling game. With a lot of scams around, it is possible to lose money easily by investing at some wrong place. Many times, the project indeed is left for slow death and in this case, it also becomes difficult to blame the project. IEOs have more potential than ICOs nowadays.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:53:39 PM

One of the issue I noticed to them is that they in the start promises for many bigger dreams to the users but they do not try to spend on marketing or they do not know about their marketing targets which make their projects as a lost project in the crowd and because of that they do not collect enough funds and so they further find it hard to fulfill their promises.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: