Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:00:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we buy new token or coin?  (Read 1118 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 07:53:50 PM

To be honest , only the new comers into the cryptoworld are buying into the new projects as most of them believe that any coin could be the next Bitcoin which is not the case lets be honest! Don't chase dreams that could never happen with new projects but yea some of them could be hidden gems but most of them will be gone after run or just before the bull run.

Personally , I don't buy into new projects but I go on IcoBench daily and check the Announcement thread also in check for projects that I could make profit in the long run.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 07:58:29 PM

The reason why I buy new worth tokens is because am a trader and not an investor. Investors tend to loose their investment with new tokens than the traders in the market. The area of my happiness with the new tokens is that; they can make you a good profit especially if they are listed on exchange.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:26:26 PM

What is the most reason to buy new token or new coin, to trade it in the market or to spend it if there something to spend it?
I am talking here that token or coin already listing in exchanges.
And not tokens exchanges such as BNB.
What you think?
What I witnessed the majority of the volume is fake by the trading bots, never fall to the illusion that all volume indicators show the interest domination by the day traders. The day traders buy X token and they wait for the correct exit price which can be observed with different trading tools. After closing the last trading deal jumping to the next altcoin will increase the profitability. I call this one of the reasons in the daily reality that traders observe on the different crypto exchanges.
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:30:40 PM

What is the most reason to buy new token or new coin, to trade it in the market or to spend it if there something to spend it?
What you think?

Basically, it's to trade it for profit. There's not more practical applications of cryptocurrency at the moment in terms of spending it on physical items. Although alchemy has a usecase in that region and via its payment portal solution, btc, eth and bch can be used to purchase items in a physical store called Pricerite in Hong-Kong

Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:35:16 PM

The reason why I buy new worth tokens is because am a trader and not an investor. Investors tend to loose their investment with new tokens than the traders in the market. The area of my happiness with the new tokens is that; they can make you a good profit especially if they are listed on exchange.

I wish things work that way but this used to be the story of past and nowadays hardly you will see any successful new projects as most the projects crumble down before they get listed as investors and bounty hunters are just keep in dumping the project for mere profits and these new coins are of no use to traders as well because these are listed in some low volume exchange. Being a trader is not as easy as you have described.

Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:10:58 PM

different coins have different uses. if your question is how you can spend coins, then you need to read the white paper of the project in order to understand what kind of use the coin has

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:56:15 PM

What you think?
Considering that cryptocurrencies are not used widely as a payment method, we use it for trading. Or because we think it will grow in the future. Do not think there is anything special, this market is open to every innovative view. If one is being evaluated, then it should be. Unlike you, I think innovative ones should always be. It has only been present for 10 years, and it takes many years like this to further develop.
princerepon

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:51:29 PM

What you think?

Maximum people buy new coin for trade and make profit i guess. In ICO/IEO many projects give you huge discount for invest on their coin/token but you can't see those kinda offer for old coin right..? So people buy new coin with extra bonus and when it come to the market they sold it for profit. And i don't thing that you can spend new coin anywhere because for that kinda thing it's need some time.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 01:46:07 AM

We buy new token or coin because we see them as a potential investment. As an investor, we need to diversify and continue to look for new opportunities in the market that can give us a lot of profit in long term basis. Only a few of the new tokens or coins are worth investing because most of them are just a copy from existing project, so I look for something original with a great concept and road map.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 02:32:40 AM

What you think?

Depend on youre taste mate, some here earned a lot of profit by doing trading, yes there are lots of people say that trading is very dangerous but you should know its effect once you experience it. I dont gamble with new tokens and coins, I prefer to play with playsafe coins that are legit and has significant volume in the market. Depends on people appetite and risk assessment.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 02:42:47 AM

i am not too interested in new coins / tokens, currently new coins / tokens are not very good and it's very difficult to get money there. most of them are very difficult to grow, and the worst is that new coins cannot last long on the crypto market. most of these coins die after being registered in the exchange.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:04:14 AM

What you think?
I bought a new coin or token because for trade, usually a new coin entering the exchanger has fluctuations that tend to go up, so we can use it to profit. I bought depending on the history of the coin, if the coin / token has a successful project and attracts many investors and the mass interest will definitely benefit. Sometimes I also don't buy new coins / tokens when they are listed so not all new coins when they enter the exchanger listing will go up, basically if we can play the fluctuation value of new coins when they are listed we can get a pretty good profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:07:15 AM

i am not too interested in new coins / tokens, currently new coins / tokens are not very good and it's very difficult to get money there. most of them are very difficult to grow, and the worst is that new coins cannot last long on the crypto market. most of these coins die after being registered in the exchange.
i am interested in coin with new product to offer in the market new ideas not just copy from other project that what i am looking . Token is just a trash to our wallet better not invested in it.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:08:40 AM

What you think?
Many buy new coins or tokens for trading and some invested in them for the short term gains but i am not a pro trader so i don't invest in altcoins but i like promoting solid new projects and hold for a very long time like now that the altcoin market is bad
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:26:27 AM

Buying a new token is not a bad idea if you choose the perfect one! Sometimes we try our luck in reputed new coins. For example, if you buy Ethereum, LTC, EOS and hold them, then after how many months will you get double profit? No one knows. Because these coins already gained enough and without a big move in the crypto market, these coins price won't go high. But if you buy a new IEO coin from gateio, Binance or Kucoin launchpad, you can get 8x-10x profit within a very short time. This is the reason why I am buying new tokens.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:46:10 AM

What you think?
Many buy new coins or tokens for trading and some invested in them for the short term gains but i am not a pro trader so i don't invest in altcoins but i like promoting solid new projects and hold for a very long time like now that the altcoin market is bad
that was also other option to increase your coin bounty hunting then sell those token pay to you and convert to BTC then buy the coin you want to have more.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:04:21 AM

Every person who wants to buy or sell tokens or coins they already have their own views about the future market whether it is good or not. and it depends on the view of each person. can be as you say that he is a trader or investor who wants to benefit from investing,all of that has one each and we can't guess it

Exactly, a person will have his own views about the technology they are buying because some will hold the coin for the long term and some will buy the coin in order to make profits through trading. It completely depends on the interest they have towards the technology.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:11:52 AM

What you think?

The only purpose someone will buy a token or coin is either the token has a good profit making potential within a period of time or to increase their altcoin portfolio.  A lot of people in the crypto space are just in here to make profits, these people buy new tokens to trade them back for profits. No one buys new tokens just to spend them but to invest in them.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:14:44 AM

as a trader or investor are always looking for new altcoins that they want to invest, but indeed we ourselves cannot arbitrarily choose because of course we do not want to get losses due to mistakes from finding altcoin which apparently has no potential and is precisely a scam

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:17:19 AM

simple, in most cases that most of the new coins generated from many projects are useless and even feel like dead. they are like uninvited guests. come and then leave.
I agree, most of the projects from 2018 to now are junk coins. They only create projects then try to sell them off to make a profit and leave

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌