Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we buy new token or coin?  (Read 1118 times)
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:39:16 AM

I personally invest in new tokens because of the next altcoin season, i belief new altcoin coins will bring higher profits than old altcoins, i feel like we have see the highest that altcoin can go but new altcoins  that are blessed with better versions of features will return the four figure x ROI
Obviously we already know that many new tokens are very inconclusive and many are scams. so I agree with your opinion to refrain from playing on the new token and wait in the future, when crypto starts to get excited again.

erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:52:13 AM

the reason I buy coins / tokens is because I want to take short-term profits because by listing their coins / tokens on the market exchange, a number of people will compete to buy coins / tokens hoping to keep going up, but don't just randomly buy a token / coin because we can be played with by developers whose coins / tokens have not been locked for a number of years, we could lose money because of the developer, try to buy coins / tokens first look at the roadmap and whitepaper of the project.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:58:28 AM

the reason I buy coins / tokens is because I want to take short-term profits because by listing their coins / tokens on the market exchange, a number of people will compete to buy coins / tokens hoping to keep going up, but don't just randomly buy a token / coin because we can be played with by developers whose coins / tokens have not been locked for a number of years, we could lose money because of the developer, try to buy coins / tokens first look at the roadmap and whitepaper of the project.
Short term playing in the market are more effective during bear market and this is why many investors are looking for a new good coin to buy for. I personally bought new coins and sold it right after the exchange listing, no matter what I gain I'm still happy because its a good profit for me. We need to take care on buying new coins because it can be a scam and you will lose the money you invest in.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:38:06 AM

in general, investing in crypto currencies with any coin must have confidence and patience with the coins we will use in investing and as investors should be clever in utilizing every opportunity we will get in choosing coins that will benefit in investing, the right speculation will get the right benefits too and certainly the expected benefits

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
debitel

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:40:52 PM

What is the most reason to buy new token or new coin, to trade it in the market or to spend it if there something to spend it?
I am talking here that token or coin already listing in exchanges.
And not tokens exchanges such as BNB.
What you think?

It depends on what are you intending to do with the coin. If you like the project and you trust them then you should hodl and keep an eye on the project.
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:52:23 PM

There are a lot of factors that are influencing investors decision. First of all, I am looking at the industry and if there is a place for a blockchain based competitor. Secondly, It is very important for a new project to have an existing product and a competent team members to lead the project to their goals.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:57:39 PM

Personally, I think that a new coin or token is very interesting. Since now all the fans of cryptocurrency. Very closely follow the events in the world of cryptocurrency. And just how a new coin appears, the price of a coin is very low at first and there is a chance that in the future this coin or token will bring tremendous profit.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:10:35 PM

What is the most reason to buy new token or new coin, to trade it in the market or to spend it if there something to spend it?
What you think?

All tokens were created because of the platform or project behind it, if many are using the platform like Binance they are going to buy more of these coins/tokens or it is getting a lot of support from the community, the purpose of all the tokens in the market is to have usage and if they do not have a roadmap and they are not following the roadmap, then this tokens are useless and worth nothing.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:18:31 PM

Personally, I think that a new coin or token is very interesting. Since now all the fans of cryptocurrency. Very closely follow the events in the world of cryptocurrency. And just how a new coin appears, the price of a coin is very low at first and there is a chance that in the future this coin or token will bring tremendous profit.
This kind of hope mostly misinterpret the market, this is no longer the era of hypes but a reality where we need to see from any new coin, it should be usable.

Many developers who scammed investors money came from this kind of point of views, giving false hopes and many promises that's not appropriate with
real case usage. Don't let your outlook to be like this but instead find time to go deeper and understand the industry.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:31:13 PM

What you think?
I guess most of the people in this industry are buying new tokens for investment purposes or to earn profit in the future since there is a chance for its market value to increase as time passes by but keep in mind that there's no assurance that such thing would happen to all coins listed on exchanges. Some coins' market value are falling eventually. Also it does depend on the market behavior such as what we are seeing right now that most of the market prices are continuously falling each and everyday.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Kulkhan

Activity: 938
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 03:11:14 PM

Many people buy new token or coin bacause some time it gives us hige profite. All token or coin are not scum so many token or coin  will be established,  for this reason some people buy new token or coin. 

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 03:54:00 PM

Many people buy new token or coin bacause some time it gives us hige profite. All token or coin are not scum so many token or coin  will be established,  for this reason some people buy new token or coin. 
its suitable for speculation purpose only,for long term avoid new coins to collects.except if this projects already have working product or build their own blockchain.for token, in my opinion better to hit and run for fast profits.most of them was not collectable, due the easinest of creating smart contract token.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:18:06 PM

I feel like people have this idea that they have missed out on bitcoin and having the chance to make a ton of money, they think they can't make 10x profits from bitcoin anymore (which is kinda true, you can't have bitcoin 80k+ quickly, even if it happens at all, it will take years) so they are looking for smaller coins that would 10x a lot quicker, like with one pump and hype you can have any coin going 10x, remember that 2017 peak?

There was coins going 700% in price, people loved seeing that and hoped that maybe one day their coin would go up like that as well so they started putting their money into smaller coins. Nowadays, there are only people who have made that type of money back in the day and since they did it once, they are looking to do it again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:32:38 PM

Pretty valuable question, it was. We have btc, eth, waves and many more. If we wanted more ways of payment, BTC or ETH would be enough. Once BTC was used as way of anonymous  payment. Usually, People who wanted to hide their true identity mostly people who were engaged in dark web (criminals, drug and arm dealers) used btc, not everyone obviously. BTC is an example only what underlying tech can do. Blockchain is a revolution. In every aspects of life, blockchain may make your life easier.  Economy, banking, education, health, music every where, block chain is being used. Hence arises the question of new tokens, coins. once single token/coin cant solve numerous problems. And project owners are selling their services through their own tokens. But not every token has real usage. be cautious while you buy.
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 443

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:44:09 PM

its suitable for speculation purpose only,for long term avoid new coins to collects.except if this projects already have working product or build their own blockchain.for token, in my opinion better to hit and run for fast profits.most of them was not collectable, due the easinest of creating smart contract token.

there are many reasons why investors invest in new tokens, because there are quite a lot of projects that provide substantial profits in a short amount of time but in my opinion for new tokens investment requires a lot of experience because not all projects can be profitable and I personally have invested in new tokens and the results were less satisfying so I reduced investment in new coins unless I see an opportunity in them

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:31:53 PM

What you think?
I guess most of the people in this industry are buying new tokens for investment purposes or to earn profit in the future since there is a chance for its market value to increase as time passes by but keep in mind that there's no assurance that such thing would happen to all coins listed on exchanges. Some coins' market value are falling eventually. Also it does depend on the market behavior such as what we are seeing right now that most of the market prices are continuously falling each and everyday.
All of us are here for money. The whole reason why we are discussing coins and trying to find out the potential one is so that we can make some good money out of them and enjoy luxuries of life. Money is essential for meeting basic needs to. Above all, we want to earn good amount in less time and with as little effort as possible. Therefore, people want bitcoin at most and go for volatile altcoins too.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:58:45 AM

Every time I want to add a token in my portfolio I am reading all the docs and analysing team members and the product. The reason why I am giving a chance to new tokens is very simple, I just want to give them a shot, because they look great. I am investing only a small amount to test them and if they are doing well, I am buying more.
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 07:22:25 AM

Each investor wants to earn and get quick profits, so he invests in new tokens. Now on the cryptocurrency market only speculation with tokens is used. There are a lot of promising projects that you can invest in, the main thing is to carefully analyze each project before investing. Of course, many investors believe only Bitcoin and do not buy new tokens.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 09:27:43 AM

Each investor wants to earn and get quick profits, so he invests in new tokens. Now on the cryptocurrency market only speculation with tokens is used. There are a lot of promising projects that you can invest in, the main thing is to carefully analyze each project before investing. Of course, many investors believe only Bitcoin and do not buy new tokens.
Yes it is true that there is a lot of good projects that you can invest with but i don't think their reason for buying new tokens is because of fast profits, i think it is because they wanted to gain profit in that coin once it get stronger in the market in the market and they we're giving it a try and testing the potential of that coin but of course no coin can head to head with bitcoin as of now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:37:11 PM

Well because why not in the first place especially if it is listed in Binance. Especially we got these IEOs now that are common, investors and traders would pretty much deal with these new coins. The typical "more than one basket" concept that investors and traders know is what they apply the most that's why  they still buy these coins.
IEOs is not good investment right now with bitcoin keep lower price and I think not success for reached profit by investing on IEOs although listed with big exchange market like Binance, I think right now is time for investing with new coin listed on exchange market, you have buy before some coin announcement for public when listing on exchange market, after listing you can sell because will have higher price.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██