Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:56:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges that conduct IEOS You should stay away from ?  (Read 684 times)
adaora2323

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 09:14:13 PM

IEOs has certainly become the order of the day for new start up in cryptocurrency. replacing the traditional ICO which was a means of raising funds for new crypto projects. As we all Know, IEOs are been conducted on Exchanges which was a means to guaranteed investors that they have a platform to exchange( buy/sell) their token and as well a trust and accountabilty in the crypto ecosystem.
Currently there are Exchanges that are not deem FIT To conduct these exchanges because:
1: 90% of the projects the marketed failed to reach softcap.
2; most projects been marketed are still Scam and have nothing to offer.
3; they never review any of these project but rather charge fees for IEO listing.( once, you make your payment, you are allow to conduct your sales on their platform) a sure way of damaging their reputation.
4: they list multiple projects at once making it difficult for investors to make their own review and choose a quality project.

I know of LATOKEN exchange as Number one in this category.
Please drop yours if you have any.

There are a lot of exchanges like that. Any IEO conducted on such exchanges almost don't end up being successful. Few that I know is P2PB2P exchange. I can name couple of exchanges which conducted IEO on these exchange that ends up unsuccessful.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────            Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:40:58 AM

LATOKEN is definitely the king of shitty exchanges to conduct an IEO, they seem to list about 2 new IEOs on a daily basis. Another exchange you should be wary of when it comes to conducting IEOs is IDAX exchange, I am very disappointed with this exchange be ause it was one of my favourite exchanges at a time, but they seem to just start declining and went down fast. Third should be P2PB2B, it's not much better than the aforementioned exchanges too. Probit Exchange isn't too popular but they are also active in IEOs, the sheer amount of IEOs listed there is amazing.

I have never faced obstacles when transacting using this exchanger but it seems that many people don't like LAtoken. For IEO, it is better to invest in IEO organized by large exchangers such as Binance or Huobi because it is more profitable
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:14:16 AM

Well if i were an investor, i would rather not invest on IEOs since most of the IEOs were done on shitty exchanges so, i rather invest it on altcoins than invest it in IEOs even though that there still good projects but i feel that it will not prosper i don't know anyway, i just don't like to invest on IEOs

but these are my exchange to stay away from.

1. LAtoken
2. Yobit due to pump and dump exchange

Agree, if we hesitate to invest in IEO organized by small exchangers, we should invest in altcoins that have been traded on large exchangers. With current market conditions, many good altcoins are cheap and are worthy of long-term investment
khiholangkang

Activity: 2002
Merit: 555

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:41:30 AM

LATOKEN is definitely the king of shitty exchanges to conduct an IEO, they seem to list about 2 new IEOs on a daily basis. Another exchange you should be wary of when it comes to conducting IEOs is IDAX exchange, I am very disappointed with this exchange be ause it was one of my favourite exchanges at a time, but they seem to just start declining and went down fast. Third should be P2PB2B, it's not much better than the aforementioned exchanges too. Probit Exchange isn't too popular but they are also active in IEOs, the sheer amount of IEOs listed there is amazing.
LAToken is a shit exchange that doesn't care about investors they only care about money, if there is a project that dares to pay for an IEO there, then they will be listed
IDAX is also the same as many projects that were once considered a scam could hold an IEO there and succeed in getting funds, but not traded
P2PB2B I do not know much about this exchange, but indeed this is a small exchange
Probit is a pretty good exchange in my opinion, every project that has held an IEO there is always traded even though the volume is not much but always stable

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:42:33 AM

The exchange you should stay away from IEO may be a market that often receives an of whit in the days of the again ICO such as Hotbit, Mercatox, P2PB2B, FATBTC, Vindax, Coinsbit, etc.
Although IEO sales are bestselling, I am not sure of the same market because often the price is problematic when the ICO era rampant and accepts all shitcoins, which is important there is a cash advance for listings.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:47:42 AM

3; they never review any of these project but rather charge fees for IEO listing.( once, you make your payment, you are allow to conduct your sales on their platform) a sure way of damaging their reputation.
4: they list multiple projects at once making it difficult for investors to make their own review and choose a quality project.
Latoken mostly offers its platform, as purely a platform. They don't help with sales, rarely change details and definitely don't do any extra marketing, unless you pay them a shit ton more.

It really depends on what you are looking for, if your purely greed-based, you can look at some of the pumped IEO's to profit off them, they are usually great for making money (exchange will literally set buy walls and a small part of the tokens will be bought back to pump the market.

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:04:48 AM

IEOs has certainly become the order of the day for new start up in cryptocurrency. replacing the traditional ICO which was a means of raising funds for new crypto projects. As we all Know, IEOs are been conducted on Exchanges which was a means to guaranteed investors that they have a platform to exchange( buy/sell) their token and as well a trust and accountabilty in the crypto ecosystem.
Currently there are Exchanges that are not deem FIT To conduct these exchanges because:

In addition to Latoken, there are Exmarket, Coineal, Idax, Vindax, and especially Yobit.
These are exchanges that you should stay away from if they have an IEO because they don't care about those projects. They are just important that they benefit from implementing an IEO.
and now IEO is out of trend, we should only invest in IEO of big exchanges like binance or okex, huobi, bitmax or bitfinex.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:36:28 AM

For me it is all shit exchange in the field of IEO investment because most of the projects listed here do not bring any profits to investors and the loss rate will be very high otherwise careful . Any project listed at those exchanges is definitely a scam project and don't expect too much because it will only make you more frustrated. Many investors make a mistake when joining IEO here and they are feeling very regret when joining.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:09:16 AM

Exmarkets have their own poor IEOs as well as Coineal. But it is unfair to treat IEOs based on their exchange platforms. Judging IEOs should be an individual approach and not on the platform which is basically a third party. It does not follow, after all, that if certain IEOs are offered in Binance or Okex, they are automatically great projects that will certainly earn success. IEOs are different from each other even if they share the same platform.
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:52:14 AM

For me personally, I stay away from all kinds of IEO in all exchanges even though it's the number 1 market though. Because if I look, the coins or tokens are not worth buying when IEO because it's just a HYPE not because the coins are good ideas or innovative. It is better for me to buy it when it enters the market and looks at its original price. We must protect our assets properly and correctly in order to avoid fatal losses.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
albrots

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:24:04 AM

Lately these past months, many investors and traders have left altcoin trading because of the lack of trading volume. I wouldn't invest in any IEO at the moment because it will likely dump in the market.

Anyway, once altseason is back, the best and only exchange for IEOs you should consider is still Binance in spite of some controversies.
It will be a waste of time and money if investing in market conditions like this. Many scam and fraud projects continue to emerge. Especially if they are listed on an exchange that is not concerned with the quality and purpose of the project and only sees the amount of money they will give. It's best to wait for the altseason to arrive and all prices for altcoin recovery to come back.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:07:17 AM

For me personally, I stay away from all kinds of IEO in all exchanges even though it's the number 1 market though. Because if I look, the coins or tokens are not worth buying when IEO because it's just a HYPE not because the coins are good ideas or innovative. It is better for me to buy it when it enters the market and looks at its original price. We must protect our assets properly and correctly in order to avoid fatal losses.

There are many investors who choose this way, buy coins that have been traded on exchangers rather than buying when the IEO period runs. One reason is that sometimes after the IEO period ends and tokens start listing on the exchanger, the price drops below the IEO price and this usually happens on the small exchanger

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:17:15 AM

Idax and p2pb2b are on same category with latoken exchange, they give out fake volumes and watch trades as well, they don't bother to care if the project is crappy or not, if you can pay for the requested fee then you have a deal, only few top exchanges cares about what people are going to say if investors get scammed on their watch for example binance exchange

Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:30:36 AM

There are many investors who choose this way, buy coins that have been traded on exchangers rather than buying when the IEO period runs. One reason is that sometimes after the IEO period ends and tokens start listing on the exchanger, the price drops below the IEO price and this usually happens on the small exchanger
Yes indeed. Aside from being on a small exchange, I think even on a large exchange. When the hype is finished, the price will fall. This makes me no longer want to follow IEO.
Now I only glance at coins or tokens that have a long-term function. The point is that the coin has a consistent use in the digital world in particular and the real world in general. Like ETH where we can make tokens or Dapp under its aegis.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:41:30 AM

Idax and p2pb2b are on same category with latoken exchange, they give out fake volumes and watch trades as well, they don't bother to care if the project is crappy or not, if you can pay for the requested fee then you have a deal, only few top exchanges cares about what people are going to say if investors get scammed on their watch for example binance exchange
I don't really pay attention to p2pb2b and idax because until now there are still quite a lot of projects that do IEO there. but, for latoken, I think there are enough examples that I got when several projects did IEO there. not the intention to drop that exchanger, but if latoken doesn't improve the quality of the exchanger, I think people will avoid supporting the IEO project there.
TelolettOm

Activity: 2044
Merit: 549

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:20:34 AM

The name of the exchange that many cases eventually many people mention. I have long seen that even though the IEO trend is widely used by some people to take advantage of creating fictitious projects and working with Exchange. Do you think the same as me? when IEO from Probit exchange. LA Token. Vindax. EXMarket. too many projects that have problems? the mechanism itself we do not know how the project can work together

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
X-ray

Activity: 2856
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:40:29 AM

any exchange that hosted an IEO out of nowhere despite being low profiled and also just recently made its debut to public is surely a money grabber and you should stay away from it. Furthermore if you find the marketing or the developers like forcing so much dreamy things shoving right into our eyes through their promotion you could be more aware to their project and raise your suspicion.

This method is surely the best way to determine some project whether it will hold on or not because when in IEO phase you are not sure about what will happen. once the IEO phase ended and money has all gathered they will show you their true nature.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:00:57 PM

Even when there is the guarantee of the exchange, its still not the case since IEO scam involves the exchanges that means their are two parties scamming the investors instead. Bounty hunters that were trying to promote all the campaigns run for these IEO were also scammed in a way. The only projects that I see that were given the chance to be int he market were the tokens which are on EOS and TRX, they are not even doing ICO nor IEO.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
jabatani

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:46:34 PM

My top list of Scam IEO exchange is P2PB2B exchange. This exchange is pure scam with their fake volume and wash trades. Don't ever invest on any IEO listed on this exchange.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:57:32 PM

The most appropriate step is to ignore IEO on shitexchange, choose a trusted global exchange with lots of evidence of success after holding IEO.  There are several options such as Binance, Huobi, Upbit, etc. However, it takes a lot of effort to fulfil the terms and conditions in order to join.  Naturally, there are always many interested people.  Whereas ieo on the exchange that is reliable, the risk is greater. Cry

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: