Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:20:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rabbitcoin - RBBT is going on Cryptsy!  (Read 497 times)
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:04:26 PM

Get your votes in so that RBBT can go on Cryptsy.

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

We need to get to the top 3 to better the chance of RBBT getting into Cryptsy on the next round of coin additions. Below are reasons why you should get into RBBT.

Dev is active

I spoke to him 2 days ago via PM. He is busy behind the scenes working on RBBT, you can't expect him to post every 5 mins. The block explorer was down and he got it working quickly. Also, dev only premined 1 block. Anyone mining with 1mhash TODAY can earn more than what the dev got from the 1 block he mined.

There are huge buy walls on Mintpal

People might be lazy, or are too new to the game and don't know how to read order books so i high lighted the shit for you.

More buys then sells, price tends to rise.

RBBT is going on Cryptsy

Votes are increasing everyday. If we were to get 2BTC+ in paid votes as a community, RBBT will be added. What this will do is split the volume between Mintpal and Cryptsy, two of the biggest exchanges. Low volume + higher volatility = More chances to make profit. RBBT would also become the first coin to be listed on both LTC markets. IFC, TIX, TIPS, ADT and COL cannot even make that claim!

RBBT is CHEAP

Based on coin count, RBBT should have never been listed in the BTC market. I know because i was there the FIRST TIME IFC got listed on BTC market over at Cryptsy. it just got stuck at 1 satoshi, delisted and put on the LTC market. There is traded at 10 latoshis, then pumped to over 500 latoshis. Only reason why I am involved in RBBT now is because I recognize the chance to make Profit.

When RBBT got first listed on mintpal LTC market, it traded as low as 4 latoshi. We are now at 10 latoshi, a return of over 100%!. Similar coins on Cryptsy are trading at the 20 latoshi price. I believe the price will double. RBBT is really cheap with the potential for 1000% returns.

RBBT is trading nice volume

RBBT is doing over 150 LTC average every 24 hours. Lots of interest in RBBT.

Block halving soon

RBBT is about 25000 blocks away from halving its reward. This will ease the selling pressure and should help the price rise.

RBBT is getting ready to rocket to the moon

Here is the proof.

Easter is coming if you want people to learn about cryptos, give them Rabbitcoins. They are cheap and its a good way for them to learn about altcoins. You can also give them to kids, print them out and have them look for Easter Rabbit Coins. You can have all sorts of fun, the coins are cheap as chips, but have the potential to really move to the upside.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:59:41 PM

chase the carrot
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:06:14 PM

Wabbit

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:45:19 PM

orbiting Cryptsy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: