Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:24:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi Nakamoto a single person?  (Read 878 times)
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:14:12 AM

There are many theories about Satoshi Nakamoto, but there is no way for us to verify if Satoshi is a single person or a group of programmers hiding ina pseudo-name. And I guess it will remain a mystery since it seems that Satoshi has no real intention to reveal himself to the public. I guess we should just respect his decision to be anonymous despite him being the creator of one of the best innovation in technology and finance.
Actually, most of us doesn't even care if Satoshi is a group of people or a single person because what matter is that we are thankful for what he/they have done then that's enough. We just have to accept the fact that we can't determine the answer to this kind of question, maybe he/they are not ready to face the possible outcomes if he/they reveal himself/themselves in public since there are pros and cons. Let's just respect his/their decision because its for their own good and they wanted to live their like peacefully.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Lucas*

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:39:01 PM

Who know! Is't one person or a team of people who create BITCOIN and if someone know about the truth they keep the secret. Well in my opinion Satoshi Nakamoto is one person who get rich from BITCOIN and don't want to be famous for his reasons, but I'm happy for him  he did a big innovation in financial technology and help us to earn from BITCOIN.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 06:42:12 PM

I don't know, I'm surprised why similar topics like this are still fun to talk about, I'm also curious about the truth, but well, what's important is that we can make the most of this opportunity. Sometimes I think, if Satoshi reads everything that contains speculation about him / her / them will smile from behind the computer. I just want to say, whoever you are, Satoshi, I thank you profusely for your brilliant thoughts and creations.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:48:49 PM

I suddenly feel that Satoshi Nakamoto is like me, is single.

Original post link:https://www.chainnode.com/post/383495#pid2706833
No matter how Brainier the person is, I totally doubt if it will be possible for just one single entity to build a complicated system like this, satoshi will surely be like a cooperation, but it will just be that one single person will have the whole idea.

The satoshi in question could even be a government that is trying to change the financial operation of the world, but if satoshi is a single person like you and I, the person must really be a terrible guru, to have come up with such a technology that is even difficult for the government to be able to kill or control, and I think that in my next life, I will really like to be the famous satoshi. All these are speculation anyway, and I believe that with time when bitcoin is fully established, we will surely know who satoshi is.
Cjblog

Activity: 178
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:21:32 PM

There's a theory that Satoshi Nakamoto is not a single person, it's a company or organization of companies.
This question has been around ever since Bitcoin started .
There are some who believes that it is a group or organization,
Maybe it is the reason why Satoshi vanish without a trace they all want to have a normal life .
So we could never know if Satoshi is just a single person or a group.

Yes, there's a lot of speculations about him but for me, I'm already contented on what's happening on our community now, thanks to him. Maybe he's having a wonderful life or maybe he's on the other side.
Lol, the way you put it makes it funny but true.
 If really he is well and alive, he must be a very selfless fellow.
 Creating something as big as this and not stepping forward to take the credit
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:37:13 AM

If really he is well and alive, he must be a very selfless fellow.
Creating something as big as this and not stepping forward to take the credit
There is another option to think too, everyone knows that the creator have a amazed a ton of money because of the coins he is holding in his possession and he will be in all sorts of legal battle if he is to come out and reveal his identity and more over his freedom will be gone forever, so if there is a situation like that and the project is going forward even without his presence then there is no need for him to come forward. If he really wanted to take credit he would have done that when he released bitcoin and he was not happy to have any big exposure before all the bugs are sorted and once bitcoin started gaining moment he left the project altogether.
MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:18:48 AM

I also feel curious, the name is so famous but almost the whole world nobody knows what his face looks like, does he think that the bitcoin he created will become famous, why he never showed his identity to this day,?
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 01:10:49 PM

I also feel curious, the name is so famous but almost the whole world nobody knows what his face looks like, does he think that the bitcoin he created will become famous, why he never showed his identity to this day,?

I had read that Satoshi Nakamoto was not a single person or identity, even many claimed that this is a group of peoples. and many more stories are attached to the name Satoshi Nakamoto.

But if we check the name Sa Toshi Naka Moto in this way we find four major names as Samsung, Motorola, Nakamichi, and Motorola. All these are Japanese brands and Bitcoin was also introduced by a Japanese person, so considering this we can imagine what type of groups involved in creation of Bitcoins. Although there is no official references for this.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:14:16 PM

I had read that Satoshi Nakamoto was not a single person or identity, even many claimed that this is a group of peoples. and many more stories are attached to the name Satoshi Nakamoto.

But if we check the name Sa Toshi Naka Moto in this way we find four major names as Samsung, Motorola, Nakamichi, and Motorola. All these are Japanese brands and Bitcoin was also introduced by a Japanese person, so considering this we can imagine what type of groups involved in creation of Bitcoins. Although there is no official references for this.

Whether they are group of people or he is just one person, we still should respect and thank him/them for what they have done, doing crypto takes a lot of effort, money, time for this to developed, and with this it really change the world, and someday we will have a new currency system which is in the form of digital.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 02:41:22 PM

Nobody knows, and even if someone does — they are keeping quiet about it. The fact is that Satoshi is the only one who can prove his/her/their identity, and he/she/they decided not to do so. Satoshi might be a single person, a group or a team, or even a company or an agency. It is a great topic if you like conspiracy theories, and it gets wilder and wilder as you get deeper into it. In the end, however, it doesn't matter who Satoshi is, and most people actually like a bit of mystery regarding Bitcoin's creator.

I think he is a founder but he was not the only one who created a successful crypto currency. We didn't know how it happen to create by a single person but I think there are some people who help him to have a success experiment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:59:04 PM

Some say yes but other say not but in my case I think I'm going to believe more that he isn't alone . Satoshi is like a brand name but I feel that's it's impossible for one person to plan all of those stuffs ( the name , the design and other  brainstorming activities )  . Just like on any business/companies there's always a team that compose of members and each of them has their own roles  .
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:59:34 PM

No one knows wether Satoshi Nakamoto is single or not, oh not really, someone must have known who Satoshi Nakamoto is but they didn’t made it public so basically most of us don’t know if Satoshi is indeed single or could be a corporation. But I don’t think it really matters, bitcoin is doing great even without him in public so lets just accept the fact that Satoshi preferred to be private than be a public figure.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:07:54 PM

It doesn't matter if he's single or married but I believe he has a lot of friends that helped him to finish the Bitcoin project. So, technically he's not what you think but he contributed a lot of his time through making the Bitcoin. But somehow I also think that he might have been a single person who's hiding behind the internet and too busy making the Bitcoin project. After all we've said this is all just a guess and pure speculation because no one really know who is Satoshi.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:09:30 PM

I highly consider that he know how powerful his creation will become since he isn't showing his face in the whole world, there's a possibility that he figure out the future of bitcoin even before he launched it in the market. Actually, stating his identity in the world world is not that much exciting. Being anonymous with a very great creation looks like a mystery that every people want to figure out, and I think that is the reason why bitcoin has many adopters.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:15:30 PM

Finding Satoshi Nakamoto can start with many clues:
1. IP addresses of emails and other digital trails: who was paying the bills.
I consider Satoshi to be a single individual and he might have used his IP address without masking it but it is highly unlikely considering he is a cryptographer. Then another question i still have is how he registered the domain names.

2. The eCash eco system. Bitcoin was not born in a day. The theory to move to electronic cash has been fermenting for decades.
3. Cashless socitety and whoever pushes for that: bitcoin is just an experiment.
Electronic cash is not a new involvement and even before the bitcoin white paper people were trying to come up with a currency to use virtually.

4. If you want to understand how the name came up, seek who is Nicholas Bourbaki https://www.britannica.com/topic/Nicolas-Bourbaki
This is a speculation, anyone can come up with a pseudo name and it is a waste of time to look behind the name as these are mainly fictional characters.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:49:07 PM

Many are trying to guessing that satoshi is a single person. But no one can know and until now people are guessing for that.
Maybe he is a single person or many and some are assuming that they are satoshi nakamoto. This topic are so many and until now is still unknown.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:21:08 AM

Well technically we may say that some of us use satoshi and see satoshi as a single person but on my perspective , satoshi is group because, i mean like for an example the case of the anonymous group it is a group but what if they just use a persons name to describe as a group right?? They are such cases that using a name as a group, like the link given below.

So for me it can be a group that they just come up on a name and to make the people confused.

Article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4923871/peaky-blinders-real-birmingham-gang-bbc/amp/
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:41:51 AM

For now, let's assume that he is a single person. Satoshi had an account here in Bitcointalk as well, which became inactive during 2010-11. If you check his posts, you can see that all of them have the same language and same usages. If that account was controlled by multiple people, then you will be able to notice differences in style and accent.

One thing that I need to say is that the creation of Bitcoin whitepaper needed in depth knowledge in a number of different domains. So it is quite possible that the white paper was written by multiple people, with different individuals authoring different sections. However, the white paper also has a very uniform style of language usage, which means that the entire document was authored by the same individual.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:28:36 AM

Actually those topics like this who is Satoshi Nakamoto or Satoshi Nakamoto is a single person or not? Actually there is no person knows if Satoshi Nakamoto is single person or a group of people or company that is developing the bitcoin. But right now I have read some theories saying that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people who are trying to make an decentralized community and I assume also this kind of Theory because bitcoin was so good and it is very hard for a single person to operate and made it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███