Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Story of my journey: from Zero to $50 Million  (Read 104 times)
hadisaw (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 07:45:56 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2020, 11:47:25 AM by hadisaw

How I Scaled an Info-Product Business from Zero to $50 Million, and Got Acquired

Not long ago, I wrote a simple little 19 page about how I fixed my bad credit, using freely available information.

I sold it for $19.95... and for a while I didn't make much money with it... and there weren't a ton of customers...

But those who did join were seeing some pretty amazing results.

Because it turns out that I'm fairly good at organizing information in a way that makes it very easy for people to understand and replicate my success.

In fact, many folks were going from 400 & 500 credit scores, up to 700 & 800 within a few months, or even just a few weeks.

I would get heartfelt messages from people who turned their financial lives around, using my simple tips & tricks...

Like Brian Murray (below), who didn't know what he and his family were going to do...

It was so emotionally and spiritually fulfilling for us that we decided to drop everything else, and focus solely on selling my little credit repair guide.

Once we put 100% of our focus into "Credit Secrets", it wasn't long before the business exploded!

Within a few months, we had hired over 20 people just to handle all of the orders and customer service.

Things were getting crazy... and it was happening so fast.

I had never seen anything like it.

At one point we did $4 million in a single month using just Facebook Ads!

Shortly after that, we were approached by a producer who wanted to take our little book and turn it into an infomercial.

So we sought out the legendary Larry King as the host, and thankfully he agreed to work with us.

It wasn't long before we had the #1 ranked infomercial in America!

Ahead of household names like Lifelock, Shark, Beach Body, Guthy Renker, Total Gym and more...

But I didn't stop there.

Because its one thing to show people how we did everything in our former business...

It would be a whole other thing (and much more fun) to do it all over again from scratch, in an entirely new business, and let everyone follow along in real time!

Starting from just an idea on day 1...

To creating an info-product (out of thin air)...

Building a successful website...

Running profitable ads online...

And even going as far as creating an all-new infomercial, and putting it on television.

But not only that...

I wanted to do it all within 120 days!

And as if that weren't enough, I kept asking myself "What would be even better than that?"

That's when I came up with something pretty crazy...

Because what if instead of creating ONE brand new business right before your eyes...

What if I did it... with 3.

• 3 different industries.
  • 3 unique products.
  • 3 websites.

And even 3 infomercials.

So not only would you get the detailed story of how "Credit Secrets" was created and scaled to $50 million...

You would get to watch me do it all again... 3 more times, all LIVE.

That would really be the icing on the cake!

If you've ever wanted to be a fly on the wall while someone built a huge business from scratch, this is your chance.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 02:47:42 PM

haha nice, this reads like one of those youtube commercials
"ChAnGe YoUr LiFe"  "HoW i BecaMe a MiLlIoNaiRe By 30, and YOU CAN TOO"
is that you, Lopez? Cheesy

Then they proceed to explain how you can get rich by selling self help to others in the form of books that you also have kickback deals with the authors on, (or are author yourself)
you wanna get something done? Shia labeouf said it best:  "stop making excuses and JUST DO IT"

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: