Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Read Deleted Messages On WhatsApp  (Read 217 times)
lesor (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 07:54:45 AM

You may need this in one way or the other, sometimes our crush mistakenly send us a romantic message and later delete before you see and tell you it was nothing, don't bother yourself you can recover that secret without stress the solution is here. Here’s how to recover deleted WhatsApp photos, messages, and other information if you regret your decision, although the following tips may not be applicable to iOS, but its definitely going to work fine on your android smartphone.

‘Notisave’ is a software app for android phones and it does this job perfectly.

1. Dowload the app from your playstore and install

2. Turn on Notisave access

Once you install the notisave app, go to your phone setting and check for notification access, ensure that you turn on the notisafe app.

3. Allow access to notification

Open the notisave app and go to settings, allow access to notifications option, this way it will authomatically save all messages even beyond whatsapp regardless of weather it was deleted or not.

Simple as Sex.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 09:41:24 PM

There's another alternative for this, with a lot cooler features
https://gbplus.net/download-gbwhatsapp-apk/
Using this, you can change the theme of WhatsApp, hide your online status, read deleted messages, remove blue ticks for "only" your messages, and a lot more.

The only concern for a sceptic would be that it doesn't use the official app, and is downloaded from an external source. I've been using it for about a year now without any issues.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:55:11 PM

There's another alternative for this, with a lot cooler features
https://gbplus.net/download-gbwhatsapp-apk/
Using this, you can change the theme of WhatsApp, hide your online status, read deleted messages, remove blue ticks for "only" your messages, and a lot more.

The only concern for a sceptic would be that it doesn't use the official app, and is downloaded from an external source. I've been using it for about a year now without any issues.

That app is neither open-sourced nor available on Google Play. I personally won't recommend it to anybody.

Be careful!
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:50:29 AM

These are all revealing but I don't think I would be going through all that just to bother myself about deleted stuffs, messages, videos etc. If a partner in a relationship decides to be wicked and not loving or starts to be deceitful and not be sincere to emotion then tries to take back their action expressed in media form, well, is up to them.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 6977

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 10:58:33 AM

That app is neither open-sourced nor available on Google Play. I personally won't recommend it to anybody.

Be careful!
And you can get your account banned for using it. There are many reports about this in the internet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: