Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BuyAnyLight (BAL TOKEN) ANN THREAD: LIGHT SOURCING, REINVENTED  (Read 3425 times)
DjCrypto065

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:29:56 PM

We love the idea specially the company is real. I have searched more about the company this is the first company after Telegram that they are shifting to blockchain and the real business like libra.

Any reference, would you guide me for that? if you do that will be great to know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simonDee085

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:30:34 PM

We love the idea specially the company is real. I have searched more about the company this is the first company after Telegram that they are shifting to blockchain and the real business like libra.

Any reference, would you guide me for that? if you do that will be great to know.

Yes sure, check it out. https://almani.ae/
Protrader1220

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:32:33 PM

That's great to hear that the company is a real and working company who has already secured in existence market a lot. This is key leading for traders when the token entry on exchanges.
simonDee085

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:34:06 PM

That's great to hear that the company is a real and working company who has already secured in existence market a lot. This is key leading for traders when the token entry on exchanges.

Yeah, i think the great exchanges can be their target in the upcoming days or months. But let's see.
BuyAnyLight (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 07:40:15 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:07:26 PM by mprep

Dear Mr. Simon,

Thank you for your interest in the BuyAnyLight project.

We appreciate your valuable feedback.

Yes, just like you have mentioned about us being an existing business, we are glad to share with our community that our origin is from Almani Lighting LLC, a Dubai based lighting company with its headquarter in Almani Lighting Gmbh, Germany.

Moreover, the Buy Any Light (BAL) platform is already developed and available for both buyers and sellers. So when you say that we are project with a real business area, that is very much right as we are targeting a 112.5 Billion USD LED industry (by 2024).

Yes sure, check it out. https://almani.ae/

Hi Mr. DjCrypto,

Thank you for your query. As mentioned above by Mr. Simon, our origin is from Almani Lighting LLC, a Dubai based lighting company with a portfolio of working on leading towers, government buildings and villas. For more details about the project, you can refer to www.buyanylight.com

Yeah, i think the great exchanges can be their target in the upcoming days or months. But let's see.

Yes, that is right.

As we are doing an Initial Exchange offering (IEO), the BuyAnyLight management is already in negotiations with leading exchanges including but not limited to Binance, Okex and P2PB2B. No final decision has been made yet, but we want to keep our community informed that we are already being evaluated, so exciting times ahead.

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 09:47:23 AM

About how system records for every transaction, maybe dev team can provide MVP on testnet, so community can test/trying to use or checking how the system works.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
simonDee085

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:01:51 PM

I see that you only deal with LED lighting products but my question is that in future will you deal in any other products or is i only LED and also where will be your tokens listed on which exchanges.
Protrader1220

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:13:20 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:07:46 PM by mprep

I get the whole idea of your project but I don't understand the transaction. As you have mentioned about the transactions available to all community. Will there be any option available if someone want their transaction to be anonymous.

Your platform and services will be available in all countries or will it be on some targeted countries because there are many countries where cryptocurrency is illegal.
simonDee085

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:27:34 PM

I get the whole idea of your project but I don't understand the transaction. As you have mentioned about the transactions available to all community. Will there be any option available if someone want their transaction to be anonymous.
I think there will be an option available for that.
DjCrypto065

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:33:35 PM

I see that you only deal with LED lighting products but my question is that in future will you deal in any other products or is i only LED and also where will be your tokens listed on which exchanges.
It will be a great step in future because there are also problems concerning other products.
simonDee085

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:39:10 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:08:29 PM by mprep

It will be a great step in future because there are also problems concerning other products.
I agree with you because I have experienced this myself.

Your platform and services will be available in all countries or will it be on some targeted countries because there are many countries where cryptocurrency is illegal.
I think it will be available in all countries because they have mention only USA, North Korea, Iran on ICOBENCH.
Protrader1220

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:44:47 PM

I think it will be available in all countries because they have mention only USA, North Korea, Iran on ICOBENCH.
Yes I also saw that on ICOBENCH but there are many other countries where crypto is banned.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 09:25:47 PM

Yes, that is right.

As we are doing an Initial Exchange offering (IEO), the BuyAnyLight management is already in negotiations with leading exchanges including but not limited to Binance, Okex and P2PB2B. No final decision has been made yet, but we want to keep our community informed that we are already being evaluated, so exciting times ahead.

Please not P2PB2B for your reputation's sake. This exchange is known to traders to have fake volumes. I hope you can settle with Binance as your project is real and operational, you have high chance of getting accepted in Binance. And one question here, if in case your IEO is not successful with your chosen exchange, will the BAL token's development not be significantly affected as you have existing company to back it up?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 09:43:32 PM

Since they are based in Dubai, I believe they will deploy their services in UAE and other neighboring countries.
But would be good to know from the team themselves.
And based from their whitepaper, their business model can be easily imitated to any other region or area.
But seeing them flourish in one specific region will give you an idea that this business will go thru no matter where they are.
BuyAnyLight (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 03:58:13 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:08:53 PM by mprep

About how system records for every transaction, maybe dev team can provide MVP on testnet, so community can test/trying to use or checking how the system works.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your feedback.

The platform if you can see is already deployed on the website i.e. www.buyanylight.com

Let us know if you have any other questions, and we would be glad to answer.

Best regards,
Team BAL

Hello Mr. Simon,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Yes, the BuyAnyLight platform has the capacity to be expanded into other industries as well, including but not limited construction industry which is still using outdated sourcing methods. For more details, please take a look into our white paper.

Best regards,
Team BAL

- snip -
Hi Protader1220,

Blockchain based transactions would be pseudonymous. Meaning that only the transacting parties would know these have happened among them. Moreover, Smart Contracts are added as Escrow, so trust issue is tacked that way.

Sincerely,
Team BAL 

- snip -

Yes, as we have mentioned, we are already in negotiation with Binance and a few other exchanges. Thank you for your feedback regarding P2PB2B, your point is valuable and will be shared with the team responsible for this activity. Moreover, if you have any good exchange you want to recommend to us, please feel free to share and we for sure will consider it.

Regarding the project, we are sure that it will be a success as we are already in negotiation with venture capital funds and private round investors. However, coming to your question, yes that is true. Whatever development that has been done so far is funded by the Parent company we would continue with the development even if the hardcap is not reached.

Thank you
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 08:12:55 AM

-snip-

UI for buyer dashboard is very friendly. But, maybe you need some feature on there. We can talk about this on the group.

-snip-
-snip-
-snip-

You can start using multiple quote for the next post quote (answering post). To prevent spam  Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
simonDee085

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:54:40 PM

Hello Mr. Simon,

Yes, the BuyAnyLight platform has the capacity to be expanded into other industries as well, including but not limited construction industry which is still using outdated sourcing methods. For more details, please take a look into our white paper.

Best regards,
Team BAL
It would be a great step for this project and the users of this platform will also gain benefit from this step.
Protrader1220

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:03:54 PM

How much fees will you charge on transaction activity on your platform because there are many platforms who says they are charging fewer fees than the others.
simonDee085

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:33:19 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:09:22 PM by mprep

Is the MVP of this project prepared or you are dealing with that since MVP will give us some thought of how your platform will function

How much fees will you charge on transaction activity on your platform because there are many platforms who says they are charging fewer fees than the others.
I am almost certain it will be lower than different platforms which are stating they have the most minimal cost
Protrader1220

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:49:58 PM

What is the last date of your private sale since I need to put resources into your project and furthermore to get that 33% bonus on private sale.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: