Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BuyAnyLight (BAL TOKEN) ANN THREAD: LIGHT SOURCING, REINVENTED  (Read 3425 times)
simonDee085

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:57:30 PM

As you have referenced over the expense of your token is 0.2 USD now. Will it rise when your token gets listed on various exchanges and furthermore which exchanges are you going to focus to get listed your token on. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DjCrypto065

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:04:25 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:09:41 PM by mprep

As you have referenced over the expense of your token is 0.2 USD now. Will it rise when your token gets listed on various exchanges and furthermore which exchanges are you going to focus to get listed your token on. Smiley
I am pretty sure its price will rise since this project has an extraordinary vision and furthermore they have an experienced team who will make it a triumph and its clients will pick up advantage from it. Grin Grin

What is the last date of your private sale since I need to put resources into your project and furthermore to get that 33% bonus on private sale.
Bro thats a good decision because its a genuine project and also you will get great profit from your investments in this project.
BuyAnyLight (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 08:16:55 AM

-snip-

We charge subscription fee, details of which are given on the website https://buyanylight.com

Thank You

-snip-

Yes, our project is in Alpha Stage not MVP Smiley

Please check the platform at https://buyanylight.com

How much fees will you charge on transaction activity on your platform because there are many platforms who says they are charging fewer fees than the others.
-snip-

Yes, you are right. You get free of cost consultation. Besides, the LED lighting products that you get are far cheaper than competitors. Please compare products and their pricing on our website https://buyanylight.com

Thank You

-snip-

Last Date or Private Round Sale is 31st October, 2019. You have only 3 days to get a discount of 33% as during the next round, discount is reduced to 17.5% only. Get your tokens now

-snip-

For the IEO Phase, the price is USD 0.3030, which is an ROI of 51.2% made on the private round.

Thank You for your trust and positive views on the BAL project. We appreciate it and hope that you will continue support us.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 11:10:36 AM

I know the customer will give a different review about a product or service when buy online, the question is, in case customer want to dispute a transaction, it's possible for product returns? "Enjoy 100% payment protection guarantee", so it will include about product receive by the customer not same as what he get when request sample order.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BuyAnyLight (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 11:16:18 PM

We are 10K On Telegram

Thank You 10K BuyAnyLight Followers! by BuyAnyLight https://link.medium.com/l8oozTtlb1
BuyAnyLight (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 01:05:14 PM

Airdrop Event Ended

Dear Community,

Thank you all for participating in our Airdrop Event.

We are grateful and appreciate the unwavering support and interest we have received in the last few weeks.

Please note that the Token Allocation is scheduled immediately after the IEO event has concluded.

Please stay tuned to our telegram and follow us on all of the social channels to keep yourself updated about the latest events and updates.

Thank you and best regards,

Team BuyAnyLight
BuyAnyLight (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 02:47:40 PM

We are thrilled to share that Buy Any Light IEO has secured a 9.3/10 score at ICOMarks, one of the highest-rated among the existing ICOs.

BuyAnyLight (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 12:07:27 PM

Meet our Founder: Johannes Eidens

Mr. Eidens is a serial entrepreneur with extensive experience in business ideation & modeling, fundraising, process optimization, & team building.

BuyAnyLight (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 06:14:45 PM

Our Roadmap includes multiple innovative features including but not limited to Smart Contracts based trustless order processing, blockchain-enabled traceable logistics and expansion of the platform into other industries.

Visit our website to know more: https://lnkd.in/eny3m4Z

Don't forget to get BAL Tokens at 17.5% discount for a limited time. Purchase your tokens Now!
blanhydraco

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:15:51 AM

ROI: 21.21% Please tell me how you can calculate it now. after all, it will be difficult to plan the growth of this project now.
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 02:45:30 PM

ROI: 21.21% Please tell me how you can calculate it now. after all, it will be difficult to plan the growth of this project now.
I dont fine any ROI 21%, maybe you are wrong about ROI 51%. Team already answered this question on this comment.

For the IEO Phase, the price is USD 0.3030, which is an ROI of 51.2% made on the private round.

For, blanhydraco, FYI, this ROI base on IEO prices, that will be different on the live market. it can be up or down. That's is depend of market situation. I hope this answer can help you.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BuyAnyLight (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 04:55:46 PM

-snip-

Hi,

Thank you for your query and interest in the BuyAnyLight project.

We do the calculation based on the IEO Price. As IEO price is 0.3030, so if you are to participate in the Pre-IEO Sale whereby the price is USD 0.25, that means 0.25+21%==IEO Price which is 0.3030.

I hope this is clear to you now.

We would like to invite you to the prevailing Pre-IEO sale whereby you are getting tokens at a 17% discount and you can join here

-snip-

Yes, Mr. Masulum is very right.

escapethefate

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:57:56 PM

We love the idea specially the company is real. I have searched more about the company this is the first company after Telegram that they are shifting to blockchain and the real business like libra.

I think Libra is a bad example. But the fact that this is a real business is going to be really cool. I mean it will be possible to understand that tokens are provided with liquidity.
tnisbayfunlie

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:10:41 PM

aww the OP looked kinda interesting, nice graphic
Then i saw it was just another ICO, le sigh....
In my experience any coin especially an ICO one offering a set ROI is just lying, you cant grantee 51% roi on a certain day investing just lol
not to mention pegging it, 0.1 USD per, guaranteed you sold to private angels for less, they always do.
Then IEO buyers funds buy those angels coins or angels are paid back with IEO funds
NO thanks from me!

Here everyone makes a decision for themselves. The fact that they already have a successful business that does not use blockchain at the moment it says a lot.
But it is too early to draw any conclusions.
benswerpsappbas

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:55:07 PM

Do I understand correctly that the team was able to raise 2.1 million dollars now. That would be really cool.
BuyAnyLight (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 07:48:26 AM

-snip-

Yes, our business model is very different from the like of Libra. But as you said, we have a ready platform, solving real-life problems and presenting real-life solutions.

-snip-

We are offering ROI in terms of IEO pricing. If you had bought BAL Tokens during the Private Round, that would have led to an ROI of 51.2% as soon as the Token is available for trade on exchange, i.e. after the IEO. This is basic Arithmetics which you anyone can do for themselves as well.

-snip-

You are right. From the Seed Round whereby the project is funded by its parent company and the recently concluded private round, we have achieved 2.1 Million.
tnisbayfunlie

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:00:09 PM

The issue with exchanges will also be relevant to me. I will continue to monitor how it all works. But a lot will depend on the listing
anescisro

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:20:58 PM

now is a good opportunity to buy tokens as you can get a discount of 17.5%. It will be a good opportunity for me now.
tnisbayfunlie

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:57:24 PM

That's great to hear that the company is a real and working company who has already secured in existence market a lot. This is key leading for traders when the token entry on exchanges.

This should provide the token with a good demand but also a lot depends on what exchanges the listing will be on. Therefore, I would like to know plans for the future on this occasion.
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 01:14:28 PM

- snip -
Therefore, I would like to know plans for the future on this occasion.

Roadmap of this project already publised above, it will be good if team still working with their roadmap. Btw, you can follow BuyAnyLight telegram to get any updates information about this project, team very active to response any question Smiley. Also, you can follow medium and other social media of BuyAnyLight it will help you keep update about this project.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀