Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BuyAnyLight (BAL TOKEN) ANN THREAD: LIGHT SOURCING, REINVENTED  (Read 3425 times)
tnisbayfunlie

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:18:38 PM

How much fees will you charge on transaction activity on your platform because there are many platforms who says they are charging fewer fees than the others.

you have to understand that it will be less than using us dollars anyway. It will be the most important for me now.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anescisro

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:38:52 PM

Do I understand correctly that the team was able to raise 2.1 million dollars now. That would be really cool.

If this is indeed the case then already now we can say that the project will be implemented in full. It will be as important as possible.
aqseobutti

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:57:45 PM

aww the OP looked kinda interesting, nice graphic
Then i saw it was just another ICO, le sigh....
In my experience any coin especially an ICO one offering a set ROI is just lying, you cant grantee 51% roi on a certain day investing just lol
not to mention pegging it, 0.1 USD per, guaranteed you sold to private angels for less, they always do.
Then IEO buyers funds buy those angels coins or angels are paid back with IEO funds
NO thanks from me!

Here everyone makes a decision for themselves. The fact that they already have a successful business that does not use blockchain at the moment it says a lot.
But it is too early to draw any conclusions.

Yes at least it is very important that the project is successfully working now and this direction will be very relevant especially in developing countries.
That is, we can conclude that the demand for tokens in the future will be simply huge.
kntolluh

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:19:27 PM

ROI: 21.21% Please tell me how you can calculate it now. after all, it will be difficult to plan the growth of this project now.

I dont fine any ROI 21%, maybe you are wrong about ROI 51%. Team already answered this question on this comment.

For the IEO Phase, the price is USD 0.3030, which is an ROI of 51.2% made on the private round.

For, blanhydraco, FYI, this ROI base on IEO prices, that will be different on the live market. it can be up or down. That's is depend of market situation. I hope this answer can help you.

It all looks very strange. You're talking about potential revenue that will be very difficult to account for. But I will continue to monitor the growth and will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future. It's gonna be really cool.
tnisbayfunlie

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:37:20 PM

you wrote that this is a working business . Where I can read more about it. Have you already provided your services to any large companies ?
anescisro

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:58:32 PM

As you have referenced over the expense of your token is 0.2 USD now. Will it rise when your token gets listed on various exchanges and furthermore which exchanges are you going to focus to get listed your token on. Smiley

I am pretty sure its price will rise since this project has an extraordinary vision and furthermore they have an experienced team who will make it a triumph and its clients will pick up advantage from it. Grin Grin

What is the last date of your private sale since I need to put resources into your project and furthermore to get that 33% bonus on private sale.

Bro thats a good decision because its a genuine project and also you will get great profit from your investments in this project.

I also decided to pay attention to your project. That is why it will be a real and ready business. That is, now you can only invest in projects that benefit.
kntolluh

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:16:15 PM

Do I understand correctly that the team was able to raise 2.1 million dollars now. That would be really cool.

I also saw this data on the site but do not really understand. I will continue to monitor how the team implements the project. Not everyone will be comfortable using tokens to pay for services.
anescisro

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:36:01 PM

This is a very promising market and the fact that everything will be included in one platform is very convenient.
If I read everything correctly it will be ready-made solutions for business and home and perhaps even with the services of a designer. I think it's really cool and good business.
kntolluh

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:59:36 PM

We love the idea specially the company is real. I have searched more about the company this is the first company after Telegram that they are shifting to blockchain and the real business like libra.

I think Libra is a bad example. But the fact that this is a real business is going to be really cool. I mean it will be possible to understand that tokens are provided with liquidity.

It's a great business and I'm sure it will all be in demand. I will continue to monitor the work of the team and I am sure that all this will be in maximum demand.
anescisro

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:40:33 AM

-snip-

Hi,

Thank you for your query and interest in the BuyAnyLight project.

We do the calculation based on the IEO Price. As IEO price is 0.3030, so if you are to participate in the Pre-IEO Sale whereby the price is USD 0.25, that means 0.25+21%==IEO Price which is 0.3030.

I hope this is clear to you now.

We would like to invite you to the prevailing Pre-IEO sale whereby you are getting tokens at a 17% discount and you can join here

-snip-

Yes, Mr. Masulum is very right.

Be sure to buy some tokens at a discount . If YEO is quite soon, it means that the listing will be very soon. As a result, I can get a profit very quickly.
kntolluh

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:03:44 AM

As you have referenced over the expense of your token is 0.2 USD now. Will it rise when your token gets listed on various exchanges and furthermore which exchanges are you going to focus to get listed your token on. Smiley

Much will depend on the listing on exchanges and this will of course be important, but at the same time for listing on top exchanges will need hundreds of thousands of dollars. I am not sure that this will be necessary in the initial stages.
aqseobutti

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:29:33 AM

This is a very promising market and the fact that everything will be included in one platform is very convenient.
If I read everything correctly it will be ready-made solutions for business and home and perhaps even with the services of a designer. I think it's really cool and good business.

Yes, this is a good business and the use of tokens here is quite justified.
I would like to know in which countries the company ?
Yaha1998

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:10:48 AM

I also saw this data on the site but do not really understand. I will continue to monitor how the team implements the project. Not everyone will be comfortable using tokens to pay for services.

If they have their own application it will be very convenient I'm just sure of it.
I will continue to monitor the growth of the project but I am ready to buy some tokens while the price is still favorable.
kntolluh

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:31:09 AM

- snip -
Therefore, I would like to know plans for the future on this occasion.

Roadmap of this project already publised above, it will be good if team still working with their roadmap. Btw, you can follow BuyAnyLight telegram to get any updates information about this project, team very active to response any question Smiley. Also, you can follow medium and other social media of BuyAnyLight it will help you keep update about this project.

I just would like to know if this is already a working business then you need to understand what success the team can achieve in the near future.
And what successes they have achieved previously.
aqseobutti

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:52:40 AM

now is a good opportunity to buy tokens as you can get a discount of 17.5%. It will be a good opportunity for me now.

Here everyone makes a decision for themselves, but the fact that we get a guaranteed listing in the near future it will be cool.
tnisbayfunlie

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:10:32 AM

we have achieved 2.1 Million.

This already means that investors trust the project and the fact that it will be implemented in any case . Therefore, I am ready to buy tokens since it is impressive to attract such a sum in the market.
aqseobutti

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:29:19 AM

you wrote that this is a working business . Where I can read more about it. Have you already provided your services to any large companies ?

Yes partners and also publications in the media are important to me and that is why I would like to get more information about this.
tnisbayfunlie

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:55:20 AM

now is a good opportunity to buy tokens as you can get a discount of 17.5%. It will be a good opportunity for me now.

This will allow you to gain an advantage after listing and also get instant profit.
But my opinion is that tokens need to be held for a long time to make a profit.
aqseobutti

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:15:55 PM

as I understand it, they will have their own marketplace where you can use the token as a means of payment.
I would like to see how it will look.
tnisbayfunlie

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:36:54 PM

I think this is only the beginning and in the future will be attracted hard cap.
But in any case it is a good project and I am sure that such solutions will be in demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: