Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BuyAnyLight (BAL TOKEN) ANN THREAD: LIGHT SOURCING, REINVENTED  (Read 3424 times)
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:43:46 AM

now the lighting market is billions of dollars and the platform will be enough to take even a few percent of the market to the price flew to the moon. This is a huge plus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alpinio

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:07:37 AM

why the development of your network will begin only after 2021. ? What are you going for 2 years?)
It's just a long time.

You need to read the information more carefully. they already have a working project that makes a profit and I think that's the most important thing.
caesectoba

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:29:38 AM

where can I see what you have to offer to investors ?
I would like to read your proposal in more detail. in this occasion.

Just buy tokens and wait for a flight to the moon after listing on exchanges. Think can be will do X3 immediately after IEO . But I am committed to long-term investment.

Much will depend on which exchange the listing will be on. And I think we can see something really interesting. As the guys promised a sensible exchange.

I think Binance will be suitable for IEO . Then there will definitely be X10 in the initial stages.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:51:28 AM

Did the team get a listing on any top trackers ?
And are there any publications in the media ?

You can search for information in Google and here I do not see any problems. I am sure that the project will be really in demand and therefore I will gladly support the team now.
Alpinio

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:14:59 AM

Significantly reduced pricing. Take for example a typical bollard light that cost you around USD 450-500 in the market and with BAL, you get a product of similar design and quality in USD 44.

if this is indeed the case. Then the demand will be huge all over the world.
It's gonna be really cool. But in this case, how will your platform make money?
caesectoba

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:34:04 AM

please tell me who at the moment you see competitors of this platform ? I just wish I could understand that.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:38:31 AM

Significantly reduced pricing. Take for example a typical bollard light that cost you around USD 450-500 in the market and with BAL, you get a product of similar design and quality in USD 44.

The project is very promising but will wait until it is already reality. So many projects that are great and promising but failed in actual implementation of the business. The price comparison is really attractive but hopefully you will be successful in reaching out your market.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:50:57 AM

Did the team get a listing on any top trackers ?
And are there any publications in the media?

Yes, now it would be really important for the development of the project.
hopefully, the team can provide more information on this.

tell us in more detail what services are available on the platform now. I read that the project is already working in full.
Alpinio

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:08:16 AM

I would like to understand due to what you will be able to provide prices lower than competitors? And what exactly will the blockchain be used for.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:28:34 AM

Do I understand correctly that the maximum discount I can get will be 17.5% ?

Previously, there was a discount of 34 %, but unfortunately, I did not have time to buy tokens. So I will use the opportunity to buy tokens now.

It was a good advantage. But unfortunately, it is not available now. in any case, tokens will be profitable to buy now.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:18:15 AM

I liked the fact that the project has been successfully working since 2014. But they have not used blockchain before.
But for some reason they decided to use crypto Economics.
This is quite a wise decision but I do not yet understand what will happen to the volatility of this token. This is very important because the market is dominated by the speculative component.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:41:37 AM

if you already have a fully working product then why did you decide to conduct sales rounds ?
I mean, if it's a successful business.

It will be really cool and I will support the project. These will be unique solutions. It will be fine and I am happy to support the project.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:07:27 AM

please tell me who at the moment you see competitors of this platform ? I just wish I could understand that.

In fact, I have not seen anything like this on the market and I am sure that the project will be implemented in any case.
I read that they have a working platform now.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:32:55 AM

why the development of your network will begin only after 2021. ? What are you going 2 years ?)
It's just a long time.

But nevertheless, tokens can be bought now and it will be really cool. In any case, I will follow the development of the project. Since I understand that the tokens will have a lot of liquidity.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:55:49 AM

The project is very promising but will wait until it is already reality. So many projects that are great and promising but failed in actual implementation of the business. The price comparison is really attractive but hopefully you will be successful in reaching out your market.

It will take a long time to deploy the network.
So rather it will be a good investment for the long term.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 12:17:13 PM

now you can get a discount of 17% this is of course a good motivation and given the fact that the tokens can be spent on the purchase of lighting fixtures. That would be cool.

let's see what happens after the listing. I would not like to see any price drop immediately after the listing.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:02:49 AM

I would like to understand due to what you will be able to provide prices lower than competitors? And what exactly will the blockchain be used for.

They will use blockchain for all transactions and work directly with manufacturers. So in theory it should work exactly as the team writes.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:24:32 AM

Do I understand correctly that the maximum discount I can get will be 17.5% ?

Previously, there was a discount of 34 %, but unfortunately, I did not have time to buy tokens. So I will use the opportunity to buy tokens now.

It was a good advantage. But unfortunately, it is not available now. in any case, tokens will be profitable to buy now.
especially since the listing will be very soon and I'm sure it will be really cool. I mean that the profit can be obtained very quickly.
mishanya_p

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:46:53 AM

I liked the fact that the project has been successfully working since 2014. But they have not used blockchain before.
But for some reason, they decided to use crypto Economics.

It'll be just fine. mean in this area, the blockchain will be able to give a lot of benefits. And that is why there will be huge prospects.
buiglabrege

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:06:31 PM

You're right. Many of the projects have not been implemented. But there is good business and I am sure that the project will be implemented in any case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: