Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BuyAnyLight (BAL TOKEN) ANN THREAD: LIGHT SOURCING, REINVENTED  (Read 3424 times)
BijeMen

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:25:54 PM

Don't you think that it would be more logical to conduct sto for an already working company.

apparently the team has no plans to distribute the company's shares. But simple tokens have much more growth potential and this also needs to be understood.

But let's see how the team will develop the project in the future. It will just be important that we do not see the dump immediately after the listing.

I don't think there will be any dump immediately after the listing as tokens will be a means of payment for goods and services

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skyNET7880

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:47:59 PM

all the same, 2 years to fully deploy the network is too long a period of time, as it seems to me. But if the listing is on top exchanges, then there will be no reason to worry.

It is better to spend a lot of time and make a better project. That's my opinion.
stenli69

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:00:46 AM

all the same, 2 years to fully deploy the network is too long a period of time, as it seems to me. But if the listing is on top exchanges, then there will be no reason to worry.

It is better to spend a lot of time and make a better project. That's my opinion.

especially since they have a working platform. But what will be launched in 2021 will have a lot of innovation. And in general, for large businesses, decentralization is right.
BijeMen

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:31:30 AM

But I am ready to invest for a long time. Since this is a successful business, which means it will be relevant for a long period of time.
itspegel

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:06:48 AM

Please tell me in any opening event will involve the team in the near future *?

If you mean participating in any conferences, then I would also be happy to look at it.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and I'm sure that I will buy a few tokens soon while the discount is still valid.
skyNET7880

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:34:40 AM

Tell us more about the economic model. How can you ensure such low prices for users and how will your company earn money?
stenli69

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:04:20 PM

at the moment, this is one of the best projects I've seen. So as now rarely can be will see any working business on this forum

Yes, now rarely can you see something like this on the market. On the forum, 90% are scammers and of course I will support a team that already has a successful working business.
BijeMen

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:32:19 PM

What investments the team was able to attract in the near future really makes me happy. I will gladly buy tokens for me right now.
Yuli_yrr

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:13:33 PM

then how much money the team raised is already impressive. I’m even afraid to imagine what will happen during the IEO on exchanges

I am very interested in what exchange will be listing. and with whom the team is currently negotiating.

Now the team is still negotiating and therefore cannot disclose this information. It has always been that way. But as soon as they say on which exchange the listing will be, it will be very good motivation.
MrJobz

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:02:09 PM

then how much money the team raised is already impressive. I’m even afraid to imagine what will happen during the IEO on exchanges

I am very interested in what exchange will be listing. and with whom the team is currently negotiating.

The team has already announced the IEO and I think that this will be the most important. That is, we understand that the listing will be at the end of February and this will be the most important thing.
tiwadoli

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:26:35 PM

Don't you think that it would be more logical to conduct sto for an already working company.

apparently the team has no plans to distribute the company's shares. But simple tokens have much more growth potential and this also needs to be understood.

But let's see how the team will develop the project in the future. It will just be important that we do not see the dump immediately after the listing.

I don't think there will be any dump immediately after the listing as tokens will be a means of payment for goods and services

Yes, the fact that the project will be as a means of payment will mean that tokens will have great liquidity. It will be very important for me as an investor.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 05:51:30 AM

The team has already announced the IEO and I think that this will be the most important. That is, we understand that the listing will be at the end of February and this will be the most important thing.
Yes, so there will be something that is expected by the community, right now I will look further into the BuyAniLight project. If I think this is suitable, of course I will take part in the pre ico or Pun IEO, hopefully I will get the answer quickly.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Yuli_yrr

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:02:49 AM

Yes, so there will be something that is expected by the community, right now I will look further into the BuyAniLight project. If I think this is suitable, of course I will take part in the pre ico or Pun IEO, hopefully I will get the answer quickly.

The fact that the listing will be in the top exchanges is a fact. Since the team even now was able to raise a lot of funds. So they can afford the listing.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:59:08 AM

In what exchange Buyanylight will hold an IEO? and where for the first time the team will realize this project?

So far there have been no official announcements, but in the official chat they have announced that this will be a top exchange. So I'm waiting for more information.

Yes, we have not seen any announcements. But we saw how much money the team was able to attract now. And this is more than 2 million dollars. I'm impressed.

They can afford to be listed in a better or reputable exchange by that amount. But aside from the reputation of the exchange that we have to watch out for, we should closely follow their actual developments of their product. Because without their product in the market, it would be very hard for them to increase its worth in the trading market.
MrJobz

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:07:45 PM

What investments the team was able to attract in the near future really makes me happy. I will gladly buy tokens for me right now.

In my opinion it will be possible to make X3 immediately after listing. But I'm still interested in holding tokens for a long time in order to get the maximum profit.
tiwadoli

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:35:52 PM

Is this a joke ? what dump are you talking about? You can see how active the project is developing at the moment.
Yuli_yrr

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:03:24 PM

please tell me at the moment the platform uses artificial intelligence or will it be in the future?

Good question. but as I understand the functions that the team describes will be more available in the future. So for me it will all be really interesting.
MrJobz

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:10:01 PM

at the moment, this is one of the best projects I've seen. So as now rarely can be will see any working business on this forum

Yes, now rarely can you see something like this on the market. On the forum, 90% are scammers and of course I will support a team that already has a successful working business.

This is for me one of the most important factors why I decided to support this project. It seems to me that it would be very important.
MrJobz

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:59:33 PM

What exactly will you use blockchain * for? And what disadvantages do you see on the platform now?

Yes, I too would be interested how the team sees it all. That is what will help to achieve the blockchain in addition to scaling ? Will the devices become cheaper ?
tiwadoli

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:24:38 PM

I have already bought tokens and am now waiting for a listing on exchanges. I think that the profit can be obtained very quickly. I'm sure of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: