Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: retrospective of your thoughts  (Read 264 times)
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 01:58:04 PM

Would be nice to start a conversation of your first thoughts about bitcoin. When did you read about it the first time? Did a friend tell you about it or what happened? What was your first thoughts and what is the change in your mind of this topic today?

The first time i was confronted with bitcoin, a friend told me about it. He told me it is a new currency, but he did not understand how it works or how to get it. So we started to watch a youtube video to understood this new thing. No one of us understood the technical part, but it sounds really interesting. After some days we talked again about it and both of us was infected with Bitcoin.
I think there is no change about this topic for me because there are to many new things to read or talk about. maybe it is more worse than the first days, but i like to inform me and read news about this topic. i do not know if this is for ever, but today i love bitcoin and hope there will be a day we all could pay with it at a supermarket daily.

At first I don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin. But once I tried and i learned a lot and I gain so much experience about earning money. But you shouldn't see bitcoin as a ladder to become rich. Just use bitcoin in faster and effective transactions.
I also don't have any clue about bitcoin during the day that I've heard about it. It was in the middle of 2018 and I started hearing a few passive conversations of my classmates involving bitcoin. Yes, I got curious but didn't bother to do a research about it, all I actually knew is that they are earning a lot with this bitcoin thing and I don't know how it happens, what they are doing and such until an event pulled me into getting to know bitcoin more and what was it about realizing that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and has more complexity than the traditional currencies.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlmazWin

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 07:02:07 PM

I learned about bitcoin in 2014, when it began to grow, said my friend, did not particularly attach importance, then somehow climbed into the Internet and off we go
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:17:48 AM

Would be nice to start a conversation of your first thoughts about bitcoin. When did you read about it the first time? Did a friend tell you about it or what happened? What was your first thoughts and what is the change in your mind of this topic today?

My first thought is that bitcoin is a real scam online and not an opportunity to get money not until I came to read and study about bitcoin and how investment here works and I proved my doubt wrong. No one told me about this, I saw bitcoin when I am looking for ways to earn online as a student and I come up with bitcoin.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:38:10 AM

It was year 2015 that I discovered bitcoin and I thought it was like paypal funds since the investment site that I joined only accepts bitcoin as mode of payment. In the end that HYIP was a scam but I am still thankful since I discovered bitcoin and have learned about it. It was also the time when I scout the net on how to earn bitcoins since I believe that there was money in bitcoin and I can profit from it. So my journey started with faucets until I came to affiliate marketing, Signature campaign, trading, ICO consultancy and website moderator.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀