Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] FAST2WIN, presented by FOMO3D, Release soon!  (Read 204 times)
FAST2WIN (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 01:17:29 AM

Project ‘FAST2WIN.ME’, presented by FOMO3D team, is led by the top-notch developers, who participated in developing many phenomenal DApps, like FOMO3D,Crypto Kitty etc.
By applying the cutting-edge technology, we have the confidence to protect every player from risk exposure, and, therefore, offer everyone a safe and transparent investment environment.
THREE IN ONE: With ‘Decentralized Finance + Staking Mode + Super Node Mode’, we create a brand new mechanism to guarantee players’ massive returns and safety.
We reach the full decentralization in ‘FAST2WIN.ME’ and hope everyone to have the best gaming experience.
Up to 200x profit returned in a single round (5 days of staking period).
Brief Game Rule: Invest 1-15 ETH and receive daily dividend return,also enjoy multiple referrals . Your principal will be unlocked 5 days after the investment was made. After the staking period, you can choose to reinvest to enjoy higher dividend yield, or withdraw your return immediately.

VISIT WEBSITE AND REGISTER WHITELIST NOW:  https://fast2win.me/

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 08:30:22 AM

What project is this? You provided very limited info to us. How can you guarantee that my funds will be safe if I participate in this program?
Because I don't see information about your team on your website, even whitepapers and detailed explanations about this project are not available. There are only a few FAQs listed on the website.
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:40:34 AM

All this seems very suspicious, if it is associated with investing funds, you need more information and openness, now people are not as gullible as before, and will not give money just do not know who
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 08:27:45 AM

All this seems very suspicious, if it is associated with investing funds, you need more information and openness, now people are not as gullible as before, and will not give money just do not know who

so leave this project before u enter it Cheesy As u said; its suspicious = scam = bye bye

gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:43:23 AM

so leave this project before u enter it Cheesy As u said; its suspicious = scam = bye bye
I did not enter into this project to get out of it, I only expressed my suspicions about the lack of information ,and probably I myself decide where to enter and where to leave  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: