Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: flashflip Bitcoin Giveaway | Free 1,000 satoshis just for joining the Discord!  (Read 306 times)
JasonFC (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:17:03 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2019, 10:49:43 AM by JasonFC

Hey everyone,

I'm Jason and I'm the owner of flashflip. flashflip is the world's first provably fair Discord cryptocurrency gaming bot. You can play against the bot (with a maximum profit per game of about $90 as of now), or you can play against your friends with a variety of PvP game modes. We feature coinflip, dice, bank, crash, and more. We also have a faucet with which you can claim free bitcoins (up to 50,000 satoshis) every 12 hours.

Join the official server here: http://flashflip.io
Read more about flashflip here: https://flashcrash.io

If you don't have a Discord account, just make one by clicking the server link and signing up. It's free, easy, and requires no verification whatsoever.

Once you're in the Discord server, post your Discord tag below and I will credit your account with 1,000 satoshis! You can play with this against the bot, against friends, or tip it to someone. Note that the current minimum withdrawal amount is 100 bits, so if you want to withdraw straight away, you'd need to either gamble it up or make a small deposit. That's up to you. Also, please note that only people who are Junior Members or above are eligible for this giveaway.

Good luck and happy flipping!

flashflip.io - instant bitcoin gambling on Discord
flashcrash.io - learn more
JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:18:56 AM

The minimum withdrawal amount for automatic withdrawals is 100 bits, but if you want to withdraw an amount less than that, simply contact one of our helpful support team members and we will process a manual withdrawal for you with the network fee of your choice.

zolnierz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:20:36 AM

hi jason my discord user is
Zolnierz#3225
JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:22:00 AM

hi jason my discord user is
Zolnierz#3225

Unfortunately, members at your rank (Brand new) are not eligible for this giveaway.

letusprayee

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:23:46 AM

hello,

mym4slow#4077

thank uu
JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:24:15 AM

hello,

mym4slow#4077

thank uu

Unfortunately, members at your rank (Newbie) are not eligible for this giveaway.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 09:43:51 AM

emoneyabc

I would have to take a closer look at this because even if I have a Discord account for so long, I never played there but seems pretty easy, so I will be happy to try it.

JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:44:33 AM

emoneyabc

I would have to take a closer look at this because even if I have a Discord account for so long, I never played there but seems pretty easy, so I will be happy to try it.

I've requested my support staff to credit your account with the bits. It'll be with you within a few minutes.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 09:56:23 AM

emoneyabc
I've requested my support staff to credit your account with the bits. It'll be with you within a few minutes.

I see already that I got 10 credits (I think), but this is not so easy as I thought. I can navigate to rooms and see what others have written but can't write anything by myself and can't find any descriptions or information in games on how to play them. I think I found some explanations for one game in announcements but it would be great if you could point me to some links or explain it because this a lot of scrolling and searching in all these rooms if you don't know were to look. Especially, when I am in the support channel and can't write anything, all game channels and others too?

JadeProgrammer

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:07:18 AM

BTCI really Appreciate your kindess BTC

Disc:jade#1083
JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:17:01 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2019, 02:06:11 PM by JasonFC

emoneyabc

I see already that I got 10 credits (I think), but this is not so easy as I thought. I can navigate to rooms and see what others have written but can't write anything by myself and can't find any descriptions or information in games on how to play them. I think I found some explanations for one game in announcements but it would be great if you could point me to some links or explain it because this a lot of scrolling and searching in all these rooms if you don't know were to look. Especially, when I am in the support channel and can't write anything, all game channels and others too?

There's a channel in the Discord server called "#chat-approval" in which you can assign yourself a role that'll allow you to chat normally. It's to prevent bots and spam. I'll go ahead and add that role for you now. You can also use all bot commands in direct messages with flashflip if you prefer to be out of the public eye.

You can view commands at https://flashcrash.io/commands

JadeProgrammer

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:21:54 AM

emoneyabc

There's a channel in the Discord server called "#get-chat-approved" in which you can assign yourself a role that'll allow you to chat normally. It's to prevent bots and spam. I'll go ahead and add that role for you now. You can also use all bot commands in direct messages with flashflip if you prefer to be out of the public eye.

You didn't notice about winning 1.5K bits on Flashflip
JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:23:08 AM

emoneyabc

There's a channel in the Discord server called "#get-chat-approved" in which you can assign yourself a role that'll allow you to chat normally. It's to prevent bots and spam. I'll go ahead and add that role for you now. You can also use all bot commands in direct messages with flashflip if you prefer to be out of the public eye.

You didn't notice about winning 1.5K bits on Flashflip

I'm not sure what you mean. By the way, you're also ineligible for this giveaway (for reasons I've detailed above).

fer3219

Activity: 191
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:16:56 PM

1k satoshis maybe not be too much atractive for new users , would you mind to rewards me with 10k bits ?
fer3219#5685
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:08:38 PM

1k satoshis maybe not be too much atractive for new users , would you mind to rewards me with 10k bits ?
fer3219#5685

i think 1k satoshis seem just for you to try out the games and if you like it you can deposit more bitcoin

VoidFTW

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 06:54:20 PM

I joined my username is PsychoSellz#7684
JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 11:01:03 PM

fer3219#5685

I have credited your account with 1,000 satoshis.

jrge

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:07:15 AM

Jørge#5121
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 07:44:41 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2019, 08:22:07 AM by wwzsocki

There's a channel in the Discord server called "#chat-approval" in which you can assign yourself a role that'll allow you to chat normally. It's to prevent bots and spam. I'll go ahead and add that role for you now. You can also use all bot commands in direct messages with flashflip if you prefer to be out of the public eye.

Thank you, OP for these explanations but still, I can do nothing on any server.

I tried to assign myself to the server called "#chat-approval" but couldn't do anything. I see the message there that we have to "react above" but were exactly, I don't know and couldn't find it?

Again, I tried to click anything and I was not able to, so later tried to send direct messages to Flashfilp bot and failed again.

I even don't see these coins added in my account, where to look for them?

JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:16:58 AM

Thank you, OP for these explanations but still, I can do nothing on any server.

I tried to assign myself to the server called "#chat-approval" but couldn't do anything. Iseemessage there that we have to "react above" but were exactly, I don't know and couldn't find it. Again, I tried to click anything and I was not able to, so later tried to send direct messages to Flashfilp bot and failed again. I even don't see these coins added in my account, where to look for them?

There's an emoji in your screenshot with 103 reactions. You have to click there in order to get the Chat Approved role. Alternatively, you can direct message the bot and use all commands privately without having access to the actual server. I suggest you contact Stack, myself or Var on Discord if you need server support.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: