Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose DEX? How to avoid scam?  (Read 1819 times)
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:27:35 AM

I majorly use IDEX because most of the tokens I intend to trade are listed there and it has a simple user interface, so I can easily navigate through the website without difficulty. I have also used fork delta dex, though it's been a while, but when I need to trade tokens that are not listed on IDEX, I make use of fork delta.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BintangBuleun

Activity: 517
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 08:59:25 PM

I'd like to discuss DEX exchanges and its variety.
There are many of it, and top-lists of top DEX exchanges are appearing often as well (here's an example for 2019). After reading one of the latest articles about it, I started to think -- there's too much info and not all of it is trustworthy. Reading reviews, comparing fees... I'd like to know which DEX platform you use and how did you make a decision about it?
Could you tell if you stick to one particular platform or use several of them? What criteria did you rely on?

I think DEX which is already well known and is often used by all parties is Forkdelta. Etherdelta is also part of Forkdelta, the display if I think Forkdelta is better than Etherdelta. In terms of lightness, Forkdelta is also lighter.

But now the newly emerging DEX and getting support from many parties is BinanceDex. But the difference is that BinanceDEX cannot use smartcontract to sell tokens. I think the strength of Forkdelta is that it can sell tokens using smart contracts.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:55:08 AM

There are many of it, and top-lists of top DEX exchanges are appearing often as well (here's an example for 2019). After reading one of the latest articles about it, I started to think -- there's too much info and not all of it is trustworthy. Reading reviews, comparing fees... I'd like to know which DEX platform you use and how did you make a decision about it?
Could you tell if you stick to one particular platform or use several of them? What criteria did you rely on?

Actually choose DEX as an exchange only when new coins are listed on the DEX exchange. For trading, I rarely use the DEX platform. Because the DEX platform has no variations. Moreover, you give an example of altcoin.io. I have never used it, so I cannot comment on this exchange. While Etherdelta is a limited exchange platform, only erhereum coins support.
each DEX exchanges only support one chain only.for binance dex only support on coins on binance chain , etherdelta only support on erc 20.although dex has no variations but it really help traders that prefer to hide their identity that usually used on centralized exchanges.dex provide simplenest for each trader, by unlock wallet with key they could directly trading.i am prefer to use dex that has big trading volume.in erc 20 we see many dex exchange , so we could compared and choose the best.

If you say that, obviously DEX is the first choice, because DEX doesn't need KYC. But this only limits traders in trading, because DEX only supports coins supported by their platforms. For example, forkdelta, only supports ERC20 tokens, maybe for ERC721 it is not necessarily support. And other advantages DEX forkdelta can exchange without having to register with the platform. Simply rely on smart contracts.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 12:18:06 PM

Actually choose DEX as an exchange only when new coins are listed on the DEX exchange. For trading, I rarely use the DEX platform. Because the DEX platform has no variations. Moreover, you give an example of altcoin.io. I have never used it, so I cannot comment on this exchange. While Etherdelta is a limited exchange platform, only erhereum coins support.
each DEX exchanges only support one chain only.for binance dex only support on coins on binance chain , etherdelta only support on erc 20.although dex has no variations but it really help traders that prefer to hide their identity that usually used on centralized exchanges.dex provide simplenest for each trader, by unlock wallet with key they could directly trading.i am prefer to use dex that has big trading volume.in erc 20 we see many dex exchange , so we could compared and choose the best.

If you say that, obviously DEX is the first choice, because DEX doesn't need KYC. But this only limits traders in trading, because DEX only supports coins supported by their platforms. For example, forkdelta, only supports ERC20 tokens, maybe for ERC721 it is not necessarily support. And other advantages DEX forkdelta can exchange without having to register with the platform. Simply rely on smart contracts.
there are several DEX platforms that I think can still be used and many altcoins are registered, the exchange place is IDEX when trading there I suggest you should be careful and as much as possible to be able to trade safely because no one can provide security guarantees in the world trading.

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 12:22:11 PM

Etherdelta and Forkdelta are old and famous decentralized exchanges right now. You can exchange Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens on those exchanges. The Binance DEX is a good decentralized exchange. Because Binance DEX is Binance. You all know about Binance. You can exchange BNB and BEP-2 tokens on Binance DEX. The Binanve DEX has BNB, BTC and fiat trading pairs.
Yeah, I think most of the newbies had experienced trading with exchanges for aquinting with new others exchanges. But unforunately I think that there are only few people are trading and with lower market volume other than centralised exchanges out in thea market or project developers are no longer listing their token with them.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:02:49 PM

Etherdelta and Forkdelta are old and famous decentralized exchanges right now. You can exchange Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens on those exchanges. The Binance DEX is a good decentralized exchange. Because Binance DEX is Binance. You all know about Binance. You can exchange BNB and BEP-2 tokens on Binance DEX. The Binanve DEX has BNB, BTC and fiat trading pairs.
Yeah, I think most of the newbies had experienced trading with exchanges for aquinting with new others exchanges. But unforunately I think that there are only few people are trading and with lower market volume other than centralised exchanges out in thea market or project developers are no longer listing their token with them.

Even the listing fee will also be high in centralized exchanges compared to decentralized exchanges, of course, newbies are finding it difficult to trade on centralized exchanges but with the decentralized exchanges the only problem most of the coins are from the ETH block chain. Due to the price of ETH, many companies already lost their value.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 01:52:23 PM

its been a long time since the last time I use DEX so im not really familiar which DEX is safe now
for me i stick in one or two platforms the DEX i use before is IDEX and Etherdelta
but there is not a lot of user in DEX compared to Centralized exchange so its really hard to do trading in DEX
in the past, before i use DEX  I also look for reviews online about the Dex then test it first
until now my coin is still safe and i didn't experience anything so far

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:23:14 PM

From most of the existing DEX exchanges, I often use forkdelta. Maybe this is very easy for us to use. Apart from that I think IDEX is one of the best, and safe DEX.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:37:32 PM

There are already many Dex exchanges now. But I don't often use Dex exchange to trade, it's just that I use Idex exchange more often. And now this idex exchange makes it safer, because we have to create an account as usual and only then import our wallet in that exchange. Maybe I can say idex exchange is one of the safe dex exchanges.

Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:52:20 PM

Decentralized they say is having access to your own private key and having to trade without third parties . I so much love decentralized exchanges and I have been able to fish out 3 good decentralized exchanges that are worth it.

1. BinanceDex: BinanceDex is a good decentralized exchange with good volume and it likewise easy to use with good security facilities

2. Idex: Idex is also a good decentralized exchange with good project been listed on it and with good volume

3. Forkdelta/Etherdelta: Forkdelta is another good decentralized exchange that is easy to use

I want to ask about some misinformation you provided, Where do you see Binance DEX have good volume, i never agree it's very easy to use. Only this DEX users say about it how much disturbance to withdraw and deposit system.

I have been used Idex exchange for last few years, nothing bad happened.

A lot of people's assets hacked from etherdelta be careful to use it, forkdelta is still everything good. I am always worried to use these exchanges.
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:57:28 PM

The majority of the "DEX's" you guys claim to trade on, is NOT a DEX at all.

IDEX? Centralized
Forkdelta? Centralized
Binance DEX? Centralized

The only real DEX out there, like in completely decentralized all over is the Blocknet DEX.
https://blockdx.com/

Not a lot of volume, but it's sure gonna do well in the future, and I predict service node owners will make a pretty income from trading fees in the coming years.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:31:38 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2020, 11:14:43 PM by monineklutak

There are already many Dex exchanges now. But I don't often use Dex exchange to trade, it's just that I use Idex exchange more often. And now this idex exchange makes it safer, because we have to create an account as usual and only then import our wallet in that exchange. Maybe I can say idex exchange is one of the safe dex exchanges.
Idax is not a decentralized exchange, IDEX is centralized, although they have the same system as decentralization, but for the list of coins or tokens there must pay first

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 01:22:27 AM

Well is hard to avoid scams, but if choose the most known dex and also you pc or device if free fi virus then you should be safe, but don't hold anyway a lot of coins on any exchange and buy a hardware wallet.
future2038

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 10:17:52 AM

BINANCE DEX, the best , simple
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: