Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HYDROSTANDART.io create artificial intelligence and make money from water  (Read 2543 times)
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:19:00 PM

Please tell me about your project.
Thank you for your question and interest in our project!

HRS is the digital currency of the new economy
Hydrogen money is the main repository of the value of digital currencies, and it has a two-level real provision by digital assets and hydrogen energy.
The platform of Hydrostandart project will implement an innovative money circulation model in which HRS is the main digital currency of the ERC20 (Ethereum) standard.

▪️HRS starting price: ETH 0.0035, $0.5
▪️Soft cap: not determined
▪️Hard cap: $10 000 000
▪️The total number of the emission: 20 000 000,00 HRS
▪️Number of HRS for sale: 17 395 000,00
▪️Minimum quantity for the purchase of HRS: not determined.

More information about HRS digital currency: http://hydrostandart.io/WhitePaperENG.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:21:02 PM

Advantages and benefits of digital identity

In order to buy or sell HRS tokens, you do not need to create your digital identity, but if you want to have advantages and benefit from paying taxes, paying off loans, making credit card payments, paying utility bills, insurance, accessing various financial services, then you just need a digital identity.

In the ecosystem hydrostandart.io there are three levels of digital personalities:
- formal or simple;
- current or working;
- full.

The division of digital personality into levels is due to the fact that a person needs some time and experience to study and develop a new ecosystem. Going through all the stages of digitization and capitalization of his personality from simple to complex, he acquires the necessary knowledge and skills, thereby insuring himself from mistakes.

Digital identity is the physical and biological parameters of a person brought into the ecosystem hydrostandart.io using an electronic algorithm. Each individual can create his counterpart in the form of an original digital program based on artificial intelligence capable of learning and development. Moreover, the virtual cope will have the appearance of its owner, his voice and other characteristics.

A person can give his digital identity certain powers to interact with other members of the ecosystem, financial, commercial, medical and other structures, thus freeing himself from the daily routine. At a certain time, the virtual double can repay the loan, pay for housing services, order products or make an appointment with a doctor.

All digital identity data will be stored encrypted. No one but the user will be able to access these documents, including the platform itself. But it will be easy to provide personal digital data for identification to other services that require it. For example to take a loan.

SantaClaus

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:48:14 PM

Where can I find out more about the hydrogen money standard?
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:12:56 AM

Where can I find out more about the hydrogen money standard?
detailed info is on our website http://hydrostandart.io and in WhitePaper http://hydrostandart.io/WhitePaperENG.pdf

Please tell us what your project Soft cap.
the project has no soft cap

Does this mean that the team has the necessary funding to start developing the project?
We don't have minimum. We will begin our project, regardless of the amount of funds raised per first ICO

How can I earn with your project? Do you offer income to your investors or will we only benefit from trading on the exchanges?
How you can earn:
- buy-sell HRS
- digitization of material and non-material objects
- creation and training of artificial intelligence
- investment in the development of hydrogen energy
- production of hydrogen assets
dafafarqwr4

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 08:21:36 AM

What is the minimum threshold for investment?
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 10:02:57 AM

Digital capitalization

🔹 The first stage in building a digital economy is the creation of a digital space, ecosystem or reality in which all the elements and objects of the material world will be present in a digital format. Given the fact that the main caracters in the digital economy will still be people, this process must begin with the digitization and capitalization of the humanbeing. Anyone who does not want or will not be able to create their digital identity will not be able to become a full participant in the digital economy.

🔹 At their core, people are unique tangible assets. They are able to create material goods and values, generate wealth, so they can be capitalized. In the digital coordinate system, which is the platform hydrostandart.io, only a digital personality will be able to go through the procedure of its capitalization, which is as follows: in a special section of the system hydrostandart.io, a person upon the creation of their digital identity, receives a certain number of HRS tokens for free. This is called their primary digital capital, or the capital by right of birth. Any person thus receives the same starting number of HRS tokens, regardless of time, place of birth, nationality, religion or social status.

🔹 In order to increase their capital, any market participant must additionally undergo professional and property capitalization of their personality. To do this, he needs to digitize his educational level, professional competencies, social status and property rights by a special algorithm in order to enter them into the system hydrostandart.io. It is clear that at this stage, a twenty-five-year master and a pensioner with incomplete secondary education will receive a different number of tokens.

🔹 Capitalization of elements or objects of the material world is made strictly on the basis of smart contracts by a special algorithm using a digital capitalization calculator.

🔹 In order to digitally capitalize your tangible property, you first need to convert it to a digital format. The owner can do it independently, or attract other market participants on the basis of a smart contract.

Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 10:04:32 AM

What is the minimum threshold for investment?
There is no minimum amount of HRS to buy
aiwk171

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:26:09 AM

Do you run any airdrop companies? Can I get your token for participating in the bounty or maybe you have a referral program?
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:49:13 AM

Fiat-the past, cryptocurrencies-the present

💠 Digital currencies are the future. Hydrostandart project team had realized this long before entire countries began to think about creating their own digital currencies. Our project has started its development, we have started selling our new generation currency HRS and what do we see now? Catching up with lost time, whole countries want to create their own digital currencies!

💠 So, earlier in the European Union voiced the opinion that it is necessary to issue the EU cryptocurrency, which will ensure that citizens will continue to use the money of the Central Bank, even if cash ceases to be popular.

💠 And recently it became known that the Central Bank of France will begin testing its national digital currency in the first quarter of 2020. However, it is about testing the currency among institutions, not payments for citizens.

💠 The head of the Central Bank of France François Villeroy de Galhau added that the consumer cryptocurrency requires special control.

💠 What conclusion can be drawn? Today, at the state level, governments understand that the fourth industrial revolution is already underway and with it the economic system will change-Fiat will cease to exist. Time will tell whether countries' own cryptocurrencies will be in demand, but such a currency will not be decentralized. And this is the main advantage of any cryptocurrency.

Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:52:19 AM

Do you run any airdrop companies? Can I get your token for participating in the bounty or maybe you have a referral program?
Only a bounty program works in the project. More info in the bounty chat https://t.me/bounty_hydrostandart

What exchanges do you plan to get a listing on?
Later we will talk about this in more detail.
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:39:02 PM

The first round of the 1st ICO for Hydrostandart project is already underway!

Become the first investors and participate in the creation of a new decentralized economic system and hydrogen money!

➡️ http://hydrostandart.io

Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:28:47 PM

Bloggers about us!

On the Youtube channel Biginvestor ICO a review of our project was released ⏯ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykXkHKqxYnU

Rick-C-137
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

“What up, my glip-glops?”

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:18:56 AM

Love the concept. Lots of glossy hi res pictures... Nice Cheesy

"I'm a scientist; because I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something about the world, I change it."

"The universe is basically an animal. It grazes on the ordinary. It creates infinite idiots just to eat them."
Tinca

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:06:26 AM

Love the concept. Lots of glossy hi res pictures... Nice Cheesy

You should get to know this product better. There are not only good pictures, but also an original idea, the success of which is supported by scientific evidence.
bouncebounce

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:52:33 AM

Yes. This is a great project with a strong idea. A rare phenomenon on the market.
aiwk171

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:18:00 AM

What Hardcap does your project have?
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:47:12 AM

Yes. This is a great project with a strong idea. A rare phenomenon on the market.
Thanks for the support!

Hard cap: $10 000 000
alezgut2410

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:14:05 AM

Thanks for the support!

Can I read the tokenomics of your project?  I would like to know the distribution of tokens and the distribution of funds raised. For what purposes you are going to spend money.
SantaClaus

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:24:20 AM

Thanks for the support!

Can I read the tokenomics of your project?  I would like to know the distribution of tokens and the distribution of funds raised. For what purposes you are going to spend money.

Open the project site. I saw all the information there.
dafafarqwr4

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 09:39:25 AM

Amazing project. Behind hydrogen and technology lies our future. I am happy to support this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: