Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HYDROSTANDART.io create artificial intelligence and make money from water  (Read 2543 times)
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 09:50:51 AM

RES will overtake oil and gas in 10 years

In our project the main asset is hydrogen. It is the main link of the new economic system Hydrostandart. We believe that any economy must rely on a powerful and renewable asset. Hydrogen has no competitors! Hydrogen-meets the new requirements of the world: the transition to clean energy sources, it refers to renewable energy sources (RES). That is, it will not disappear either tomorrow or in 50 years as it can happen with traditional sources.

The latest data from Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) research group shows that the world has entered a phase of rapid transformation. And the time of the first stages of the transition to clean energy has already come.

Michael Liebreich, the founder of BNEF, is confident that over the next decade the development of clean energy will exceed all expectations, and this will happen for economic reasons.

It is interesting that his words are supported by the example of decarbonization of the UK economy. In just 10 years, the country has deployed significant renewable energy capacity and now receives more energy from the sun, wind and biofuels than from burning oil and gas.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 09:52:32 AM

Yes. This is a great project with a strong idea. A rare phenomenon on the market.
Thanks for the support!

What Hardcap does your project have?
Hard cap: $10 000 000

Can I read the tokenomics of your project?  I would like to know the distribution of tokens and the distribution of funds raised. For what purposes you are going to spend money.
Thanks for the question and interest in the project. You can see detailed information about the project here http://hydrostandart.io/WhitePaperENG.pdf
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:16:03 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2019, 05:19:04 PM by Hydrostandart

💧 How is it possible to make money out of water?

👌 It is very simple! You can buy HRS digital currency and become a project investor. ICO 1 investors will be able to sell their tokens to ICO 2 investors at the price of 1HRS = 1 HRS or exchange their tokens by making X2!

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________

Bloggers about us!

⏯ Hydrostandart project's review on Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTg-8-7UTtw

alezgut2410

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:17:28 AM

Yes. This is a great project with a strong idea. A rare phenomenon on the market.
Thanks for the support!

Can I read the tokenomics of your project?  I would like to know the distribution of tokens and the distribution of funds raised. For what purposes you are going to spend money.
Thanks for the question and interest in the project. You can see detailed information about the project here http://hydrostandart.io/WhitePaperENG.pdf

Thanks a lot! I think your project really has tremendous potential.
ullatenus

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:35:46 AM

👌 It is very simple! You can buy HRS digital currency and become a project investor. ICO 1 investors will be able to sell their tokens to ICO 2 investors at the price of 1HRS = 1 HRS or exchange their tokens by making X2!

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/12/09/image6d942e14c1a4e0bb.md.png

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________

Bloggers about us!

⏯ Hydrostandart project's review on Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTg-8-7UTtw

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/12/09/imageb03ccf04e7de1545.md.png

Many bloggers love your project. This is a good indicator.
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:35:44 AM

Hydrogen energy is the engine of progress

💫 Nowadays, energy is a fundamental resource that must be considered in all spheres of life.

◽️ A little bit of history. In the mid of 1970s the United States together with developed countries took measures aimed at saving energy resources. Strategic oil storage facilities were being created. In the early 1980s the hydrocarbon production on the shelf acquired a mass character. This event marks the exhaustion of readily available energy resources, and together with it the end of the rapid scientific and technological progress of mankind.

◽️ The peak of production of the main energy carrier of our time-oil has already passed in 97 countries where there are commercial oil reserves. The remaining 12 countries keep the price of oil from collapsing due to the fact that the peak of their oil production has not passed yet. Right now the world is approaching to an energy crisis and, consequently, to a financial crisis. Only environmentally friendly, affordable and cheap energy source can solve the issue. There is no cleaner, cheaper and more affordable energy carrier in nature than hydrogen.

◽️ In the 1980s, a sharp slowdown in scientific and technological progress began. Scientists call it a point of global stop of development of human civilization. If earlier virtually all areas of science and technology developed in parity, then after the global shutdown there was only one scientific and technical industry that has maintained a similar rate of development — it is information and computer technology. We can see a real progress only in the field of microelectronics and information technology. In all other areas we exploit technologies developed by our grandfathers, improving them and upgrading.

◽️ The breakthrough in the field of information technology has become possible due to the fact that it is less energy-intensive and demanding to the resource base than any other technology. Therefore, the sharp and irrevocable increase in the cost of energy resources had the least impact on it. All other technologies are critically tied to the cost of energy and other resources.

◽️ If a modern person was moved from 2019 to 1980, the only discomfort that he would experience is the lack of gadgets with the Internet and other information and computer technologies. All other spheres were absolutely the same: transport, household appliances, and even medicine. There are no significant breakthroughs in other areas. That is why our team decided to correct the situation. We decided to combine in one project the most developed sphere of information technologies and the most environmentally friendly, easily accessible and cheap energy carrier hydrogen to allow mankind to make grandiose achievements in all spheres of life.

◽️ Cheap and affordable energy resources are the main engine of any progress. Cheap and easily accessible hydrogen energy, controlled by artificial intelligence will stimulate the rapid scientific and technological progress of mankind. It will split the atom, extend life, master the Moon and Mars, build unique structures to create incredible technology.

➡️ Join us and move with the times hydrostandart.io

aiwk171

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 12:40:29 PM

Bloggers about us!

Many bloggers love your project. This is a good indicator.

Means that many people will know about this project. The path to success will be more confident.
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:41:25 PM

We want everyone to be able to earn with  Hydrostandart project!

📍 Join our ICO right now! https://hydrostandart.io/register

Rick-C-137
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

“What up, my glip-glops?”

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:55:32 PM

do you have an code based examples to support your project or just glossy images? I don't mean to sound hostile but where is the "work"  github? Do you have codebase to support you can even accomplish even a quarter of your project goals? Do you have in house capital to support the project without ICO funding? its is one of the worst altcoin winters ever. If a project cannot sustain themselves then....  Roll Eyes

"I'm a scientist; because I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something about the world, I change it."

"The universe is basically an animal. It grazes on the ordinary. It creates infinite idiots just to eat them."
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:57:23 AM

Hydrostandart: for the environment and against poverty!

🔹 The development of our civilization requires more and more energy resources. The use of traditional energy sources such as oil, gas and coal leads to environmental disaster. In order to stop the destructive impact on the nature of harmful emissions, we need a transition to renewable and environmentally friendly energy sources.

🔹 Until recently, it was a mystery how much energy might be needed to finally solve the two most important problems of humanity-poverty and negative climate change. Scientists from the International Institute for applied systems analysis (NASA) conducted research on how basic human needs destroy the ecology of the planet.

🔹 The results of their work suggest that it is possible to prevent an environmental catastrophe and maintain high standards of consumption only through the introduction of renewable and environmentally friendly energy sources.

🔹 Hydrostandart team absolutely agrees with the conclusions of scientists and is confident that with the transition to hydrogen energy and the digital economy, it will be possible not only to meet the basic needs of humanity at a qualitative level, but also to direct excess energy to stabilize the environmental situation.

🔹 We invite everyone and those who are not satisfied with their level of income to participate in our project. If you have access to the Internet and free time, you will be able to make good money on the digitization of elements and objects of the material world by placing them in our digital ecosystem.

🔹 Also, anyone can start making money on the creation and training of artificial intelligence with the help of simple constructors and templates that our team has developed.

💰 Earn, contribute to the protection of the environment and the development of scientific and technological progress!

🙌 We want everyone to have work and money. If you feel the same - join us! ➡️ http://hydrostandart.io

Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:25:05 AM

do you have an code based examples to support your project or just glossy images? I don't mean to sound hostile but where is the "work"  github? Do you have codebase to support you can even accomplish even a quarter of your project goals? Do you have in house capital to support the project without ICO funding? its is one of the worst altcoin winters ever. If a project cannot sustain themselves then....  Roll Eyes
Our project works with code on its own git server deployed on our server whose IP address is specified in WhitePaper http://hydrostandart.io/WhitePaperENG.pdf

Thanks for the support!

That's an interesting idea. Tell me, do you have competitors in this market?
We have no competitors. We have a unique project
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:45:38 PM

Press about us!

The next stage in the human civilization’s development will be the construction of a global digital economy.

Hydrostandart introduce a new universal digital currency, both for internal and external financial calculations, and for direct interaction of digital and tangible assets. The main difference between the proposed currency from the existing, or ever existed – strict compliance with the physical quantity in the form of a certain amount of energy. The monetary unit on the basis of “Hydrogen money standard” will unite in itself two properties: energy as a physical quantity and a tool for providing, and money in the form of an information carrier. Due to what it will become an universal instrument of trade turnover.

➡️ Read more: https://coinworldstory.com/hydrostandart

Rick-C-137
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

“What up, my glip-glops?”

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:36:00 PM

really like your project but before i get to excited could you address my question from yesterday ?do you have an code based examples to support your project or just glossy images? I don't mean to sound hostile but where is the "work"  github? Do you have codebase to support you can even accomplish even a quarter of your project goals? Do you have in house capital to support the project without ICO funding? its is one of the worst altcoin winters ever. If a project cannot sustain themselves then.... 

"I'm a scientist; because I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something about the world, I change it."

"The universe is basically an animal. It grazes on the ordinary. It creates infinite idiots just to eat them."
aiwk171

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:14:06 AM

really like your project but before i get to excited could you address my question from yesterday ?do you have an code based examples to support your project or just glossy images? I don't mean to sound hostile but where is the "work"  github? Do you have codebase to support you can even accomplish even a quarter of your project goals? Do you have in house capital to support the project without ICO funding? its is one of the worst altcoin winters ever. If a project cannot sustain themselves then.... 

Our project works with code on its own git server deployed on our server whose IP address is specified in WhitePaper http://hydrostandart.io/WhitePaperENG.pdf

I think you should be more careful. The answer to your question was given above.
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:01:28 AM

Earlier we answered this question already. Duplicate:
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 09:24:53 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 05:36:10 PM by Hydrostandart

Be among the first investors who will buy unique hydrogen money!

💰 Money of new generation! https://hydrostandart.io/en

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____

The use of breakthrough technologies in the oil industry and Hydrostandart

Nowadays, the importance of combining cryptography, blockchain and cloud services becomes obvious for any industry.

For example, the Italian Corporation Eni, which is a major resource giant, will become a leader in the processing of data. What does it mean? Any such company requires the processing of a huge amount of data: from the supply of raw materials to information about employees.

For these purposes, Eni already has a Dell HPC4 - a supercomputer with a capacity of 18 Pflops. And Dell will create a new 52 Pflops system that will be fully compatible with the previous model. Thus, Eni will create a mini-cluster of two supercomputers with a total processing power of 70 Pflops, which is the most productive installation in the history of industry.

Breakthrough products appear at the intersection of technologies-this is what Eni demonstrates to the world.

Hydrostandart team, on the example of its project, also proves that the current development of not only individual industries, but also entire countries in the world, is not possible without the use of the latest technologies.

In our project, we have been using AI and blockchain in order to build a real, scalable decentralized ecosystem, with its own currency. Simply put, we are beginning to build a new economic system, which will be dominated by modern technology. We believe that technology is able to give people what they need-confidence in the future. Our project gives an opportunity to become a part of a new ecosystem-to earn in it, to improve the environment, to create a new world! And to receive new benefits, in order to be confident in the future!

Our rating is 8 out of 10 on https://stowise.com!

💫 Dear friends, we are hurrying to share great news!

🌟 We have received an excellent rating on the website Stowise!  Hydrostandart project was awarded 8 out of 10 possible points!

➡️ https://stowise.com/sto/hydrostandart-io

aiwk171

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:14:08 AM

Be among the first investors who will buy unique hydrogen money!

💰 Money of new generation! https://hydrostandart.io/en

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____

The use of breakthrough technologies in the oil industry and Hydrostandart

Nowadays, the importance of combining cryptography, blockchain and cloud services becomes obvious for any industry.

For example, the Italian Corporation Eni, which is a major resource giant, will become a leader in the processing of data. What does it mean? Any such company requires the processing of a huge amount of data: from the supply of raw materials to information about employees.

For these purposes, Eni already has a Dell HPC4 - a supercomputer with a capacity of 18 Pflops. And Dell will create a new 52 Pflops system that will be fully compatible with the previous model. Thus, Eni will create a mini-cluster of two supercomputers with a total processing power of 70 Pflops, which is the most productive installation in the history of industry.

Breakthrough products appear at the intersection of technologies-this is what Eni demonstrates to the world.

Hydrostandart team, on the example of its project, also proves that the current development of not only individual industries, but also entire countries in the world, is not possible without the use of the latest technologies.

In our project, we have been using AI and blockchain in order to build a real, scalable decentralized ecosystem, with its own currency. Simply put, we are beginning to build a new economic system, which will be dominated by modern technology. We believe that technology is able to give people what they need-confidence in the future. Our project gives an opportunity to become a part of a new ecosystem-to earn in it, to improve the environment, to create a new world! And to receive new benefits, in order to be confident in the future!

Our rating is 8 out of 10 on https://stowise.com!

💫 Dear friends, we are hurrying to share great news!

🌟 We have received an excellent rating on the website Stowise!  Hydrostandart project was awarded 8 out of 10 possible points!

➡️ https://stowise.com/sto/hydrostandart-io

Great! Thanks so much!
alezgut2410

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:20:53 AM

How much time does the team need to deploy and implement the project?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:32:12 AM

Can you fix the linkedin profile of your Author & Founder - Nicholay Oygor? It goes back to your homepage. With advance technology like this, I am expecting more technical people on board but to no avail. Also, please tell your team members to include this hydrostandart project on their respective linkedin portfolios so we know that they are part of this project. Thanks.
Hydrostandart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:46:09 AM

How much time does the team need to deploy and implement the project?
Full implementation of the project November 15, 2025

Can you fix the linkedin profile of your Author & Founder - Nicholay Oygor? It goes back to your homepage. With advance technology like this, I am expecting more technical people on board but to no avail. Also, please tell your team members to include this hydrostandart project on their respective linkedin portfolios so we know that they are part of this project. Thanks.
Thanks for the feedback! We will take into account your comments and correct
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: