Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paysic is launching new transaction system  (Read 174 times)
amalcitsejam (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:20:01 PM

I've been looking at this project (www.paysic.io) for a couple of months now and I have to say I think it has a lot of potential.
The platform allows users to send FIAT transactions in a minute instead of hours for the price as low as $0.14 if the transaction is higher than $10, anything lower is free. Crypto payments will be implemented later down the road.

The early alpha version was already shown before the ICO on the 10th of October, which means it's not like other projects only relying on ICO funds. The first round of coin offering only started recently.

What do you think... Is it worth to keep an eye on it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:25:49 PM

if the amount is lower then the transaction is free? I wonder how many transactions will be carried out per day with such conditions. hardly anyone will pay for large transactions, it is better to spend on small.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:29:22 PM

I've been looking at this project (www.paysic.io) for a couple of months now and I have to say I think it has a lot of potential.
The platform allows users to send FIAT transactions in a minute instead of hours for the price as low as $0.14 if the transaction is higher than $10, anything lower is free. Crypto payments will be implemented later down the road.

The early alpha version was already shown before the ICO on the 10th of October, which means it's not like other projects only relying on ICO funds. The first round of coin offering only started recently.

did you a part from the team member of the project above buddy ?
anyway i don't see any whitepaper link in the webiste,
i think this is not good if a new project of cryptocurrency didn't have a whitepaper from the beginning

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:38:52 PM

Both my special. A lot of projects today are so innovative. Try to be more original. A lot of altcoins out there offers not just low fee transactions but faster transactions also. If you want to compete in this really competitive market. You must try to do something else that will blew our mind. The site also very basic and you should attached your whitepaper. This will provide thorough understanding about what's your project is. What are the unique features and why should we use it? No offense but this too common for me. I don't know if this is fit to compete with same kind of industry.
amalcitsejam (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:45:25 PM

I've been only watching on the project very closely because we come from the same country and they've gained quite a bit of publicity here. As far as I know, the whitepaper is only available for round A investors.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 09:46:06 PM

dosent seem like theres much there yet : /  
theres not even a whitepaper or an FAQ
the only thing they seem to be worried about is fundraising Sad

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Paysic

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:51:15 PM

dosent seem like theres much there yet : / 
theres not even a whitepaper or an FAQ
the only thing they seem to be worried about is fundraising Sad

if the amount is lower then the transaction is free? I wonder how many transactions will be carried out per day with such conditions. hardly anyone will pay for large transactions, it is better to spend on small.

Hey!
This is the first time someone posted something one here regarding our project!
Thank you for your dedication, if you have any questions feel free to contact us on our telegram group Smiley
Once again thank you!

Actually the development of the platform itself has started about 6months ago, so the 1st bit of the development is already funded.
Please see our post about the project at our profile.
(I will try to post another blog about the project and why we are revolutionary in the following hours)
Please don't hesitate if you will have any additional questions Smiley
amalcitsejam (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:52:56 PM

Both my special. A lot of projects today are so innovative. Try to be more original. A lot of altcoins out there offers not just low fee transactions but faster transactions also. If you want to compete in this really competitive market. You must try to do something else that will blew our mind. The site also very basic and you should attached your whitepaper. This will provide thorough understanding about what's your project is. What are the unique features and why should we use it? No offense but this too common for me. I don't know if this is fit to compete with same kind of industry.

As far as I know, there are none that offer fiat to fiat transactions using blockchain. Please correct me if I am mistaken.
Paysic

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:08:51 PM

As far as I know, there are none that offer fiat to fiat transactions using blockchain. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

You are totally correct!
We have developed a special formula that allows for fiat to fiat transaction with blockchain, however, there is no exchange of the currency in the process.
Pretty neat I would say!
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:32:21 AM

where is the campaign for this project? Is it still not available for Bounty Hunter?
The concept of a good project with Fee is very cheap but also fast. But why this project does not do IEO and prefers ICO. or don't choose both for token sales. We know that ICO is currently not very interested anymore.
Paysic

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:36:30 AM

where is the campaign for this project? Is it still not available for Bounty Hunter?
The concept of a good project with Fee is very cheap but also fast. But why this project does not do IEO and prefers ICO. or don't choose both for token sales. We know that ICO is currently not very interested anymore.

Hey!
Sorry for the late reply, we are preparing Bounty Hunter campaigns as we speak, so there should be a post about that today.
Thank you for your suggestions, we are in talks with some exchanges for IEO but the pre-phases will be done through ICO and then we will most probably switch to IEO so the process will be simplified.
If you have any interest in the project here is my email: nejc@paysic.io
Have a great day!

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:43:27 AM

Hey!
Sorry for the late reply, we are preparing Bounty Hunter campaigns as we speak, so there should be a post about that today.
Thank you for your suggestions, we are in talks with some exchanges for IEO but the pre-phases will be done through ICO and then we will most probably switch to IEO so the process will be simplified.
Have a great day!

If you are serious and want to attract the interest of the community here, then make an announcement thread about your project on this board Announcements (Altcoins)

To be honest, I just found out about your project and there was a lot of information that I didn't get about Paysic.
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:44:29 AM

If take a deeper look, I have no idea how they would pay for this. In general, most crypto currencies have a much bigger fee as 14 cents for a transaction and all those extra funds, where would they come from and for how long would such strategy be profitable for the project itself?
Paysic

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:54:21 AM

Hey!
Have a great day!

If you are serious and want to attract the interest of the community here, then make an announcement thread about your project on this board Announcements (Altcoins)

To be honest, I just found out about your project and there was a lot of information that I didn't get about Paysic.

Thank you!
We will, honestly bitcointalk is a bit confusing to use for us, but we are slowly getting to know the platform, will add ann today, explaining everything.
NathanJB

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:59:21 AM

It does not mean that because they were able to release the alpha version of their product before their ICO they are not anymore relying on the ICO funds. They are conducting an ICO. That is the truth of the matter. And it is just an alpha version, they will probably have a lot of trial versions after that before finally releasing their proper product. And even in their alpha version, crypto is still not in place. Who knows it might be in place only after Beta 2.0.
Paysic

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:08:32 PM

Hey!
Alpha version is out now for the testing from the pre-registered users, however the beta platform with all necessary features (something like Revolut or N26, but with blockchain-based transaction system instead of server-based one).
The ICO will fund the development of crypto payment implementation and our token (PSR) will be used for transactions as the speed of HRC20 token is about 10 times faster than ETH for example, which allows the platform to get rid of the chocking points.
The ICO will also fund the mobile platform, as for now only 50% of funds are reserved from our company investors- but this is a subject of change as there is possibility of new equity investors comming soon, which would allow expanding our development even further.
It's important to know that the ICO was not our first intention but having tested the platform working with BTC or ETH as a transaction tool caused the delays on the whole platform on testnet, therefore we decided to have an ICO allowing us to replace the BTC/ETH transactions with HRC. token ones (the transaction method is run by the HRC20 as well)
Hopefully, this answers your questions Smiley
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:17:54 PM

Aren't fiat transactions already instant? There are new banking systems which allow instant payments from different banks.

There's also other apps like Skrill and Paypal where you can send fee-less transactions instantly. What's the point for me to pay you a 15 cent fee for doing this?

Not sure what's the point of an ICO here, I really don't see a future application to this and it's nothing new. No offence.

Paysic

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:38:55 PM

Aren't fiat transactions already instant? There are new banking systems which allow instant payments from different banks.

There's also other apps like Skrill and Paypal where you can send fee-less transactions instantly. What's the point for me to pay you a 15 cent fee for doing this?

Not sure what's the point of an ICO here, I really don't see a future application to this and it's nothing new. No offence.
Hey!
Thanks for your questions!
Fiat to fiat transactions are still the subject of change: all bank-bank transactions are wire based therefore they cost a bit more than server-based ones that can be easily hacked, duplicated or destroyed.
About the PayPal, they do charge fees that are larger than ours (they are percentage-based) in case the money is sent to another country.
The ICO for the platform itself is not needed, however for the crypto-fiat payments there is a need for HRC 20 token in the system, therefore, we have decided that the best solution would be our own token.
Hope everything is answered, if not I'm here Smiley
watergold

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:58:33 PM

When did the ICO sale start and it seemed that I was interested in Paysic, I haven't found a white paper to read, has it not been released?

I hope Paysic will not sell more ICO to IEO and look for a well-known exchange for the IEO Paysic lauchpad.

If you want to launch a bounty also look for a professional and well-known bounty manager to be successful in promoting it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀